• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mu(x)kE V's Piglet

Ok I'd just like to clarify something here. I AM NOT A FUCKING IMPERSINATOR
If you really want to know who I am then go to www.sanrio.com and go to character bios. You won't find a Pekkie there, but you will see a Pekkle there click on his name and read his profile ok.
Now you have all made this nice little duck very angry, and I double dare you all to try and shoot me. I am a very sneaky duck that knows how to hide from monkeys and pigs and from little trainers.
So I dare you all to shoot me, but just remember this. I have special powers that can reincarnate me everytime I get killed, but I turn more evil everytime I get reincarnated.
Start placing your bets now.
*Throws a bomb at MuckE, KABOOM Poor little MuckE is all blown up. Now who's next??
smile.gif

Leave the MunkE alone - you deal not with one, but with all three of us
wink.gif

*grabs the ducks bill, opens it wide and pour down a bottle of bourbon - good bye duck*
Remember, the BOURBON always WINS!!!!
Bourbon Adventures #003 - The Duck Gets It - Coming Soon!!!
------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 29 October 2000).]

Experienced drinker bahhahahhahahahahhahahaha sorry bahahhahahahaahahaha
Off guts - is this something to aspire to - no thanks
oh and I wasn't saying you would be at Bourbon Adventures - just that duck was on the menu
wink.gif

------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 29 October 2000).]

bah bourbon does nothing to me. Give me the real thing then you will see an off guts duck. You are talking to an experienced alcohol drinker who is over it. I won't be at Bourbon Adventures 3.
Thankyou very much though, I was thirsty
smile.gif
Now who should I bomb next. Looks like I've kept MuckE quiet for a while

Old Mcdonald (thats me) rocks home from a big night out on the pills. Looks around and sees all the animals going nuts. Hes on a comedown so he aint a happy farmer. Get back to your cages you silly animals.
**Whips little piggy back into his pig sty...
smile.gif

**lures mucke into a little cage with nanas.
**boots horse into his stable.
**Ties duck up to a pole.
bwhahahaha
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Nickstar (edited 29 October 2000).]

hehe......and lets the sneakY ol wombat trudge around the yard.....hehe
oh and goose.....noone eats wombles becuz..we are to sneaky an smart to be caught...tehhe..
Ay DUCK..are u any relation to the duck that cleans my Toilet bowl?....cus u keep talkin shit..
wink.gif

hehe
------------------
"your a NUT ..youre crazy as a cOcOnut"
"what does that mean"
"THAT BOY NEEDS THERAPY"

hey...EASE OFF GUYS!!! fuck...leave the poor duck alone...
ummmmm...on that note...i have a little poem...dedicated to our friend: pekkie, the duck
wink.gif

___---___hey duck,
you fly high in the sky
like a pie in the eye.
ducks, who needs them?
some people say we should shoot them,
others say we should eat them...
with some carrot, potatoes and onion on the side...
hey duck...
you fly high in the sky
like a pie in the eye
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

awwwwww...chill duckie...we luv u really
wink.gif

maybe the thread should be archived away before things get out of hand
frown.gif

------------------

Before things get outta hand? What the hell you talking about? It was outta hand b4 it started... Just read the Munke's first post!
oh kayyyyy this situation has got quite out of hand
HA!

Theres always got to be one smarty pants in the crowd
wink.gif

hastey
pengy.gif

------------------

a duck, with a bomb? bahahahahahahhahahahahaha dont make me laugh,
what are you talking about haste, of course the duck is going to be at bourban adventures number 3, i'll be damned if im going to go hungrey.
------------------
"its ok to be jealous, not everyone can be me"

Then duck it is - you think that goes with bourbon?
------------------

The duck is going to change it's name very soon, but not before I get to 500. Reasons are
A: Not because I want to.
B: I don't want to get eaten at Bourbon Adventures no 3.
C: For personal reasons only. Cannot disclose on here for fear that someone I know will read it. (not Funky).
BTW it is not because of this thread.
So you had better hurry up and try to kill me before I bomb you all bwahahahhahahhaha.
I really don't want to change my identity, but I have no choice. If you really want to know icq me or something.
I may get annoyed sometimes, but I still love you guys.
Love Pekkie

dont deny it ducky girl, its because I'm all powerful, go on admit it, its ok to be weak, no one will judge you, we may make fun of you but we will not judge
smile.gif

------------------

No seriously it isn't because I'm scared of you MunkE. I actually wish it was.
I like my name and now I have to think of another one fast.
frown.gif
, before I get busted again
frown.gif
. I've said too much so I'm going

you are no power to me Munke or should i say boosie boy. I know where your ultimate weekspot is. Nudge Nudge
wink.gif
wink.gif

------------------
MEOOOOW!

hmm how about
"lowly scum on munkE's foot"
it has a nice ring to it, and there's nothing better than the truth
I am boobalini, this i do not deny
------------------