• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mu(x)kE V's Piglet

uh...my brain is just too full of drugs to think of things to defend myself with...
...SO HAVE WE HAD ENOUGH FUN WITH THE LITTLE PIGLET HA?????? LEAVE HIM IN PEACE NOW
*boooo booooo*
frown.gif

ever read the animal farm???

YES HAMLET I HAVE IN FACT READ IT..
...BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?
MunkE's are wild they dont live on farms so you arnt my master!!!!
and it just goes to show how corrupted yew little piglets really are, turning on your own ppl like that and treating them as though they were stupid humans,
SHAME ON YOU
SHAME SHAME SHAME

we turn on them cos we can my 'friend'
BECAUSE WE ARE MORE POWERFUL, AND A LOT MORE INTELLIGENT THAN U ALL...
WE RULE THE WOOOOOOOOORRRRLDDDDDDDD!!!!!!
LONG LIVE PIGLETS.....i got to go eat now...
a soup...
made from mucke brains....YUM!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mucke Mucke Mucke
You're getting it all wrong! Hamlet is just a little piggy living on a farm, and like you said, munke's live in the wild! You should be setting your sights on those in the jungle, farm animals are such easy prey, much too tame. You should befriend them and take them under your wing.. er.. arm, whatever...
And if don't start playing nice, Tarsan, King of the Jungle is gonna teach you a few lessons....
*a sense of harsh authority fills the air*
Btw Lep, your email address ain't working!
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 29 June 2000).]

now u go and serve ur master Tarsarlan, u stooooopid little mucke...go on...
run around after him like a little doggie...go on....u know u have to!!!
while i'll go and rest sleeping soundly, because i know that i control ALL THE FARM ANIMALS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

now u sure u can read or did someone tell u the story of the animal farm...come on now be honest stopid little mucke!

actually..
i think piggie.. has a poinT!
the pig was really intelligent..
but munkEs were never even spoken about in the whole politics of the book.,,,
ahhh...
now that puts a new angle on things..
the tactful munkE..
but the intelligent pig...

aha but tarsalan you forget, if it werent for me and my cousins the gorrilas, yew would have died in the jungle many years ago,
it is only thanks to us that yew became who you are!
piglet, dont make me laugh, for you to aquire munkE brains would require for you to be let out of your sty by your master, ME or the humans as it is in this case.
if you had any self respect you'd come live in the wild wif us munkE's where you can be your own master!

Thank you Mucke, I'm forever greatful for what you and the gorillas did, but that doesn't change the fact that I DO rule the jungle and you WILL obey me.
So if I say you and piggy call it quits and play nice, THEN YOU DO IT!
Hey Replicah, if you're a fuzzy bear, shouldn't you be off in a forest somewhere, not hanging around in MY jungle?
Now Munke, you go eat some banana's and leave the piggy alone before he gets mad and hurts someone

PIGGY? HURT SOMEONE?
ha! WHAT A JOKE
THE ONLY PERSON I CAN SEE HIM HURTING IS HIMSELF

You are yet to see the full power of the pigy unleashed! Do not ridicule that which can destroy you!
And do you think large fonts make you look stronger?
Well they don't!

oY!
im bigger than AAAANNNNNNYYYY other anmal in da jungle.>!!
especially YEW ya scrawny humanoid!!!
me and da munkE will kick all y0 asses!!
we own da jungle... and da forest.. and the open plains... and we kill y0 bitch ass mo-fo...
not before we gif yew all a biIIIGG hug!!
hehe

Is that a bear hug or an e-hug?
Cos if it's the first then I don't want it!
I'm sure I could find some elephants who could whale on your arse... or for that matter, some whales who could whale on you arse. Squished munkes and fuzzy bears all over the place!

do you guys remember what happened to the horse? heh heh, lets not base this argument on the book, altho he was the wise one who kept working and working and working. never stopped!! oh well
wink.gif

yeah and then he died, stoopid horse!
oi piggy whats the nig idea
last night i saw some so called "wild" piglets, if you can have such a thing, running around in the jungle
EXLPLAIN YOURSELF PLEASE!!!
your either in the farm or free in the jungle with us, you cant swing both ways like you do with your sexual preferances.
so which one will it be boi!
are you with us, are are you gonna stay a captive lil piglet, serving your human master
like the looser that you are

i am sooooo skillful and so very clever that i can do it all at once. be a farm animal and live in the forest and the jungle too... oh yeah and have sex with girls and boys...hehehe
wink.gif

uh...a headful of acid
wink.gif

King Piglet

um, guys, one word- banwidth.
your hogging it.
let's not create a fluff zone like discussion 2000
cheers
pinger

pinger: this is why I closed the other two posts regarding this exact same thing.
Please boys, keep a lid on it.
wink.gif

shut up horsey...
wink.gif

shut up ping-pong...
wink.gif

THE PIGLET DECIDES WHAT GOES ON IN THIS THREAD!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif