• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Most disassociative drug

Salvia is the only drug I have ever experienced where I instantly forget all knowledge of taking a drug the second it takes effect.

really heavy DXM doses with weed and nitrous give you CEVs so intensely real that you really have no desire[sometimes no ability] to open your eyes for the entire duration of the trip. just plop down on a couch, grab your headphones, and you can be 'out' for hours and hours on end until you just fall asleep. dreams laregly continue that and you can wake up feeling incredible because you've seen things you had no idea it was possible to see.

I agree. DXM is dangerous with many substances, and doesn't mix well with others, (ex. DXM is not a replacement for K) , but DXM+pot :)

The most disassociated experience that I've ever had... Salvia on a mid-range dose of DXM... talk about fucked!

I can't even put that experience into words.... its too hard! Certainly not for the faint hearted.

The most disassociated experience that I've ever had... Salvia on a mid-range dose of DXM...

I tried that once and felt as if someone else had taken over my body. It doesn't last too long but it can be extremely scary.

SALVIA is (imo) the most dissociative drug....

(un?)fortunately, I have never tried DXM or jimsen seeds, but I can tell you that a bundle of dust can be quite a crazy disassociative, especially if smoked straight through. Crazy diesel, crazy. Dust, IMO, is the drug that parents warn you about with statements like "it will make you think you can fly"...and unlike any psychs, you CANNOT tell reality from the high. I have seen some crazy shit on dust. Shit, I have DONE some crazy shit on dust.

All these people talking about DXM, and although I can now get nearly any drug, I am tempted to dose some DXM. did I miss something?

swybs

IMO DXM does not come close to K. Havn't tried PCP but I'm guessing it doesn't come close to that either. It's fun, there are some wierd movie-like visuals and dream-like visuals at high doses, but as far as losing touch with reality, and feeling like your tripping hard, I don't think it really compares with the other dissociatives. It also mixes real shitty with just about everything except pot and alcohol at low doses. Benzos are all right with low DXM doses. People vary though.

I'd have to say K+Acid.

Dear me that was *something*

Failing that, try prison, it's quite *dissociative*

I crack myself up lol

Either that or ask these guys, they seem pretty *dissociatised*

Attachments

• mullekans4.jpg
    mullekans4.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 87
dxm and weed

dude don't take benedryl you need a dxm(dextromethorphan) only remedy like dexalone or robitussin coughgels. the ingredients in benedryl are not ones to abuse. I would think one or two would be fine like that guy or girl said but you would get a far better experience taking like 150 mg or so of dxm, more or less depending on your weight, after you have let the dxm kick in pretty good, then smoke a good bowl of nugs. The kind bud takes the dxm to a whole new level. It straight up feels awesome, and it seems like i am playing a video game of my life as far as being disconnected goes. Moderately go up in dose everytime, the experience will get better and better. Do not combine pcp,and k with dxm unless you are experienced with those 3 and know that its a good combination. Dxm is also better for you than k and pcp for sure.

5-MeO-DMT

I think 5-MeO-DMT is the most disassociative drug I've ever done. Salvia didn't really phase me, and other psychedelics are just a lot of fun. However, I haven't tried PCP, and I have no plans of doing so either. 5-MeO-DMT was a whole new world for me. As for the 5-MeO lasting only 15 minutes max, that doesn't really matter... during those 15 minutes of Earth time on one particular trip through the void (approx. 14 mg smoked in 2 hits), I spent 3 days in this alternate universe...

I danced with my shaman, swam up (yes, up) waterfalls, drank with the elves, slept on a giant floating lily pad in the middle of the ocean forest (it was a forest growing out of the middle of the ocean), and watched one of the suns set (this planet had 3 suns). At the end of that third day, my shaman told me that this was the end of this journey for now, but he asked me to visit again sometime when I was ready. I got sucked backwards, back through the void, and fell back into my body. Only 14 minutes had passed on my clock in my room. I plan to post a full report of this trip sometime. My favorite explanation of this is that 5-MeO drastically slows your circadian rhythms (your internal body clock).

Most people don't report visuals like that on 5-MeO though. Personally, I've done it over a dozen times, and only got heavy visuals like that twice. That trip was 5-MeO solo. The other time was when I smoked it during a 2C-I trip. I think I'm done with 5-MeO for now. I do miss my shaman though. I have since tried 2C-I with LSD with good results, so throwing in 5-MeO with the 2 might provide a very interesting experience. Hell, why not go all out and throw in some ketamine. If I keep talking, this post is going to turn into the most dissociative combo. Who knows? Different people get different experiences... for me, 5-MeO-DMT is the most dissociative I've done.

^^

this 5-meo-dmt episode sounds MOST intriguing. VERY much something I would like to experience.

Most dissociative chemical that I have used is 2C-T-4. This was few day's ago. I haven't been so dissociated than on this compound. Most of the trip I was lieing on my bed, since I wasn't able to do anything else. There were times, when I wasn't affected by it so hard. Then I went to smoke and walk.

Any other chemical haven't been so dissociative to me.

Also to note. In this trip, I experienced most time-titillation ever.

Actually, i've thought for years that depressant-drugs like alcohol and GHB have a very dissociative feel to them. But since they also have a depressive effect on the central nervous system, people disregard them as effective dissociatives.

Saying that, i've combined alcohol and very high-doses of ketamine, and I can certainly say that alcohol significantly increases the dissociation...and depth of the k-hole experience.....
I know it's dangerous to mix alcohol with ketamine, but hey, i'm still alive, and if it's hardcore dissociation your after that is my recommendation.

^^ Time-titillation? How naughty! Do tell more. Or did you mean time dilation?
Sorry my grammar mistake.

This time-dilation was funny. First, when I felt it, I thought that it's been many hours more or even day. Then time passed more faster,then again slowly. But, yes, this was huge time-dilation effect for me ever.

Oooh, I'm so impressed by this chemical.

About this time dilation on 2c-t-4, I havn't done enough 2c's to know if this is common to all of them, but 2c-t-7 had an extreme dissociative effect, but not till later on in the trip, about t+8, and after smoking pot with it. More dissociative than any DXM trip. I had snorted about 10mg 2c-t-7 this trip, which for me tends to be about 3x stronger than oral. Only mushrooms have ever taken me further from reality, but with a more psychedelic character. Never tried DMT, 5-meo-DMT.

Salvia....like someone else said,this is the only substance that i didn't remember taking while i was on it.
5-MeO-DMT intrigues me,but i've read too many accounts of panicattacks etc for months after use to just dive in.....I'll leave it in the freezer for the time being.

No, it isn't Dutch or Deutsch. But yes, from europe I'm and more specific, Baltic States.

2C-E or 2C-I didn't had any time-dilation. 2c-t-4 had huge dilation.

Experiencing 2C-T-4, I now want to try 2C-T-7. I guess I gona like this more. Since it's illegal, I don't think I ever gona get try this. Since I'm learning chemistry, maybe I can make it someday:)