• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Most disassociative drug

Salvia is by far the most dissociative drug there is. The most recreational is Nitrous (technically a dissociative) followed by ketamine.

It depends on dose. A few hits of salvia isn't going to be like 150mg IM'd ketamine.

I think the answer is ketamine though. If you never injected it don't even bother commenting. I have lost my body and have existed as various multicolored shapes in space with no memory of ever existing.

yah i'd say dxm would be a good choice. it's cheap and extremely effective, i find it better than k, thats just me though. high doses of that will get you extremely disassociated and maybe some non-euclidian geometry like on salvia, only on dxm i dont laugh histarically at it. dxm seems to last a lot longer than k after the initial dose, and re-dosing dxm is disgustingly disassociating. maybe the more damaging to the brain, the more disassociating? i've never tried pcp.

DXM is damned good, and fuck what your friends IRL say.

However, if you make it a chronic habit, it starts to lose its charm.

Of course, I hear it's that way with any hallucinogen, but with DXM you have to wait longer between trips, IMO.

Oh, and take ONE (not more than one/two, it's dangerous) Benadryl and smoke pot if you can, they synergize very nicely.

And I agree about5-MeO-DMT being dissociative as well.

If there were a 5-MeO-DMT type drug that lasted 8 hrs. or so, that'd be fucking awesome.

A high dose of LSD or a high dose of mushrooms always seems pretty disassociative to me.

I also agree about alcohol feeling disassociated, infact everytime I get super drunk (to the point where I can barely move) I always ask myself why alcohol isn't in the disassociative class of drugs.. Heh.

Alcohol might not be classified as one but it is an NMDA-antagonist, which seems to be the thing "dissociatives" have most in common. Alcohol also affects GABA, dopamine, and serotonin though, which is probably why it is not grouped with ketamine, etc.

just got my mk801 but I gotta wait till friday cuz I just started my new job and I have know clue how long the after effects will last for

I have read in this forum about long lasting effects from MK-801. Be careful.

some Russian bees noted that MK-801 aftereffects last for 3+ days, make sure to free up some spare time.

i think K is, its pretty scary when someone has tricked you into having half of approx or whats meant to be a 1g bag. i thought i was dead and floating around, my life was meaningless and was i was watching a replay of someone elses life, i did not know what i was at all. really really confusing. and scary cause i was alone walking around and wake up in a staircase

PCP by a mile this drug left me completly out of body. I could see myself and everything going on around me from like a third person view it was intense.

For me, Salvia Divinorum by a long shot. The reason I say that is because it's the only drug I've ever done, during which I forgot that I was even on a drug. Even on ketamine I've known, in the most dark and dissociated space, that "I" was on a drug.

A good solid bong hit of 5X Salvia leaf will have you dropping the bong before you slide into Her universe. And it's also the only drug I know of where people commonly have the same experience meeting or feeling in the presence of a powerful female deity. Explain that to me!

I'd bet this is a psychological response, and not communication with an alien entity via the Salvinorin A molecule as the reciever. Who knows though, something must lie behind chemistry.

maybe they become aware of something within themselves... this entity might just be their dissociated body, experienced from outside??

Our senses and our memory give us the impression that our day to day world is normal. A combination of mind-altering substances and/or questioning your most fundamental belief systems, those fed in the early years by parents, media, care-givers, church, social culture in school, work culture, can allow you to realize on many levels just how unique this life is. These meetings with other entities, etc. are still very human brain oriented, and a drug could activate it in the necessary pattern.

Dreams are somewhat an interest of mine, becuase plot and interaction-wise, they are the most fucked up experiences I have. And they're manufactured in my head. What makes them boring is the amnesia and anesthesia the brain creates for us during the dreaming process.

The two most disassociative drugs that I have tried are DXM and salvia. Both in a completely different way. DXM can be very easy and comforting. Even at pretty high doses it is still a bit on the friendly side.

Salvia on the other hand makes no effort to coddle you. A full breakthrough is a complete and utterless ego loss -- to the degree that I often found myself becoming all kinds of objects. I would indeed completely loose grasp of the concept that "I" was "on a drug."