View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Most disassociative drug

Firecrotch

Bluelighter
I am looking for a drug that can put me on the outside looking. perhaps not an "out of body" experience persay, but more of a complete lack of familiarity with the body and motor coordination. Def needs to be something that wont scare the living piss out a person and freak them out for years cuz they cant figure out who theey are or wut theyve done.

The best I've had for this type of sensation/perception is Acid, fairy blot paper. It was the first of the only 4 times ive done it, but supposedly it was the best acid that has been in this area for at least a few years. That is the word from the others that took it that have had plenty of experience trippin (phish concerts, best local hook-ups, bluelighters, etc). I felt like I was one with the whole visual scene i perceived, very little of what I saw for the first 3 hours could have possibly been found in this realm. It was so awesome. spiraling, kalidescope, animals, lack of depth perception, color distortions, and the movement of the patterns did not stop for hours. It was quite mindblowing to be in myrtle beach in the breaking waves while i could see a visual display of sparkles, hypnotic cloud movement, sensation of the power of this force(water). It was the peak of my drug experiences to this point.

Shrooms have also put me in quite a nonsensical stae, but Im not sure if I have felt like i was somebody Different, something, or nothing. I've heard that ketamine throws a persons berrings off quite a bit and supposedly a K-hole is complete disassociation, body and mind from what I have heard. I really wanna try some K, but it's extremely rare in my area. Any other pharms or chemicals out there that may be good for this type of experience?

hmm, short of ketamine, I think I would reccomend 5meo-dmt. It inspired total "unfamiliarity" with the world in me.

As for scaring this piss out of you, that wont last for years, probably only for 10 minutes.

I believe PCP could be classed as "Most Dissociative Drug". 5-MeO-DMT has a short duration but can be very frightening. DXM is more easy on your mind.

Haha, 5-meo-dmt is a good choice, but nothing has ever ripped me right out of senses like salvia, particularly combined with LSD. It put me in a state of simply "being" that is impossible to explain. I could see my arms and legs in front of me, but absolutely no sense that they were a part of this "being" I then spent the next half hour figuring out what the hell I'd just done and learning to move agian. This probably isn't terribly helpful to Firecrotch, as this combo does tend to scare the hell out of most people.

LSD and Cocain mixed, put me in a state to where I felt like I was another body inside my own body....It's scary though because In the several days I was benging on the 2 (plus pot) drugs, I didnt take care of myself or shower and I slept at strange peoples houses and just kind of floated along....and I licked some strange guys nipple with out even having any self control....or satisfaction :(...but it was still fun nevertheless!! :)

PsychedelicPixie said:
I licked some strange guys nipple
Yes!! :D

I could see my arms and legs in front of me, but absolutely no sense that they were a part of this "being" I then spent the next half hour figuring out what the hell I'd just done and learning to move agian.
Someday I'll have to try LSD + salvia. LSD + DXM was pretty incredible.

If you're having trouble getting K, why not try DXM? 500-600mg of DXM should make you have to "learn how to move again" for sure. (Of course, don't take this much if it's your first time.)

i would suggest DXM (cough syrup). sounds lame but it was quite dissociative, thats really the only word i can use to describe it. not really any mindfuck aspect or visuals or anything it was almost purely physical.

What about GHB, anybody know the major affects? Cuz my boy has narcolepsy, and has had a percription for a few months. Its a liquid vial, 2 drops a day. What is the high like and how much sounds like enough to be fucked as hell without causing probs?

the info is already out there just search for it under xyrem..........sorry to hear about the narcolepsy i know someone with it and that shit is really bad

how about PCP+K+DXM! I've been meaning to do that for a while. I have had pretty powerfull experiences with lsd,5meodmt,ayahuasca but in terms of OBEs nothing comes close to PCP IMO.

What about GHB

Actually, i've thought for years that depressant-drugs like alcohol and GHB have a very dissociative feel to them. But since they also have a depressive effect on the central nervous system, people disregard them as effective dissociatives. This is probably b/c that depressive effect gets too overwhelming to really explore their dissociative effects. But its still worth mentioning...

If your ready for a completely unique experience try dust. First time i smoked it i had a very deep experience. Its not for the faint hearted though, if you get freaked out easy dont even consider it cause PCP is one drug you dont want to have a "bad trip" on.

I'd suggest you try DXM. For me it was usually a euphoric contentedness, "improssible!" visuals, and pleasant out of body experiences.

I found Ketamine (on three occasions) to be a harsher and darker drug in general. It was less of a free dissociation, and more of a "going under" feeling.

PCP is apparently more toxic, and harder to dose especially if you're smoking a dipped cigarette.

You could always try some nitrous after smoking some pot for a taste of dissociation. But no nitrous rush can compare to the unique trip from DXM.

---> Drug Basics?

your friend has a GHB prescription? they still prescribe it for narcolepsy? there are so many new drugs for narcoleptics and they choose to use GHB, that must be high quality pharm grade stuff too...make sure you try some GHB (read everything here and on erowid, lycaeum before you do and know your dosages)

but on dissociatives...i'd try dxm first, 200ml of robo or whatever american cough syrup is should do the trick, that's 600mg or so of dxm. probably not good on your first time, take 200-300 your first. I'm not sure what any of this is in the fl oz, sorry

For me Salvia is the most dissociative. I forget that I even took the drug seconds after I exhale the smoke. Nothing exists in a full blown Salvia trip, not ever existance. It's the most impossible feeling to describe. It can freak you out, but it only lasts about 10 min and the afterglow is actually quite calm and pleasent.

^^^ Yeah I would definitely agree that Salvia can be quite dissociative.

Although my person favorite is ketamine.

sourlemone said:
but on dissociatives...i'd try dxm first, 200ml of robo or whatever american cough syrup is should do the trick, that's 600mg or so of dxm. probably not good on your first time, take 200-300 your first. I'm not sure what any of this is in the fl oz, sorry

a 200ml bottle wouldnt have 600mg, more like around 300 or so

sourlemone said:
probably not good on your first time, take 200-300 your first.

Firecrotch, if you want to experiment with DXM, DO NOT start out with 200-300 mg. ALWAYS do the enzyme defficiency test, start with approximately 1.5 mg per kg (~100 mg).

5-MeO-DMT, DXM, DPT, Salvia, Psilocybin (in high doses), and LSD (in high doses) have always had the best dissaciative effects for me. Most psychedelics when used in a certain manner will produce this state, but some are much better at others.