Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Miscellaneous Rants Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid people at uni.

Had a group presentation today. I was typing the notes and for once I actually managed to finish something before it was due. So I emailed it to the rest of the group (7 people) on tuesday night. I made a mistake and attached only my own notes, not the full finished product, but not one person in the group emailed me to tell me that it wasn't the full notes (including the girl who was meant to print copies for the class and the girl who was actually presenting the material).

Got to class this morning and the girl who was meant to print it tells me it was the wrong attachment. Thanks for that... you don't think you could have called me or emailed me some time in the preceding day and a half?

I am so sick of polka dotted clothing. I used to love polka dots until this country had a shortage of every other style and colour and we had to start swimming in a sea of spots.

Fuckheads! :X They're everywhere! :X

And my best mate smells like fuckwit :\

Ok ladies, as winter is coming and your legs are getting colder I'd like you to repeat after me:

I will not wear stockings with open toed shoes.

^ Why not? Im too lazy to talk to someone before I decide to hate them. Just give me simple visible cues goddamit

^Touche, good point.

I HATE YOU FUCKING RUDE KUNTS who don't have the common courtesy to pick up the phone from speakerphone when I'm talking to you! I know it's a very difficult task to hold the phone to your ear, but please understand it's very fucking hard to hear what you're saying when you're 3 metres from your phone.

Oh and This is especially pertinent if you have a heavy accent. I'm perfectly happy for you to live in Australia but please realise there is a bit of a language barrier and I'd appreciate it if you didn't make it more difficult to understand your accent by adding background noise through the speakerphone!

Last edited:
joannie_mhm said:
I HATE YOU FUCKING RUDE KUNTS who don't have the common courtesy to pick up the phone from speakerphone when I'm talking to you! I know it's a very difficult task to hold the phone to your ear, but please understand it's very fucking hard to hear what you're saying when you're 3 metres from your phone.

Oh and This is especially pertinent if you have a heavy accent. I'm perfectly happy for you to live in Australia but please realise there is a bit of a language barrier and I'd appreciate it if you didn't make it more difficult to understand your accent by adding background noise through the speakerphone!

please to be understanding that we are not to be calling from australia, but we are to be calling from india.

we like to be telling you that we are to be calling from the australia land, but our bosses do be telling us that in order to sell you the correct long distance deal / credit card / steak knives, we be needing to make you believe that we are in australia land.

thank you, come again.

No no, these are clients/ friends of people I work with who are too cool to actually pick up the phone to speak to the lowly receptionist.

^ my boss does that too. Buzzes me at my desk, puts me on speaker phone then wanders about the room while he talks to me. So incoherant, and it's so rude! You end up going "huh, what.. sorry... you're cutting out", instead of the cool, sophisticated, professional image you want to portray while answering his questions. Phone = ear!

Unhelpful convenience store attendants.

All I wanted to do was use your microwave to melt my redskin.

But you lied and told me you didn't have a microwave.

What's the world coming to?

Whinge, Wine

GAD & Agoraphobia.
Boring, overrated, an' leads to liver damage & benzo dependance.

That an' tonsilitis, an inner ear infection & wisdom teeth doin' the tectonic.
One by one would be a bit kinder, almighty one.

Gosh!

I Was Jus' Busy Wit You. Why Do It For?

An' my version of ACIDPRO
suddeningly doin' the acid go.

Makes me as Angry as Anderson.
:X :X :X

^^ Sometimes I have no idea what you're talking about, but your posts make me smile anyway ;)

I'm down with the phone rant, I'm not even a lowly receptionist ;) and my boss still does it... I never talk on speaker to others, I expect the same back.

Its just that people feel so much cooler talking on speaker, what cracks me up about my boss is that we have shit phones and he has to virtually lean over the speaker to be clear... just pick it up you cock sucker :X

katmeow said:
^^ Sometimes I have no idea what you're talking about, but your posts make me smile anyway ;)
Pfft, sometimes? They make my sanity hurt :(

the clear plastic bins in the stations in melbourne...WHAT??? do i want to see peoples rubbish on the already OH SO enjoyable ride into the city? tried to think of a reason theyve done this...in case someone puts a bomb in there?? yea didnt think so...

another thing, im lookin to buy a new car at the moment, found one on the net that we thought we'd check out, so call the place yesterday AND this morning to make sure its still there. After driving across the eastern suburbs, we get there and have a look at the 'not so as new condition car'. the sails guy tells us 'theres a deposit on this car' but this one right next to it is really good, blablabla... rite..thanks for telling us an hour earlier it was available when it wasnt, so we drive all the way out so you can try and sell some other random car.

randomlily said:
the clear plastic bins in the stations in melbourne...WHAT??? do i want to see peoples rubbish on the already OH SO enjoyable ride into the city? tried to think of a reason theyve done this...in case someone puts a bomb in there?? yea didnt think so...

I'd think that's exactly what they'd be for, and I would much prefer that than having to carry my rubbish around for ten minutes until I found a bin outside the station like we have to in Sydney.

NEVER FLY UNITED. EVER
Here is my little story. ok well on monday night we get on the plane at 10.30 pm to leave for melbourne via sydney from los angeles. we sit on the plane until 1am. they tell us there is a slight delay. we sit on the plane at the airport for another 2 hours and dont move an inch. they tell us there is a problem with some of the instruments not reading and we have to get off the plane. it is 3am. they tell us theflight has been rescheduled for noon tommorrow and they are putting us up in a hotel. so we have no luggage just our carry on. we go to get a shuttle to the hotel. we wait an hour. get to the hotel, the line to check in is out the door. we wait another hour. get to our hotel room at 5am, go to sleep. get up at 9am to go back to the airport.
they give us a breakfast voucher for $6. breakfast is $10...
get back to the airport, wait 2 hours, get on the plane at 11.45. wait on plane until 1.30pm. we finally start taxi-ing out on the runway and then suddenly we stop. there is fuel absolutely pissing out of the right wing. we have to sit on the plane whilst fire truck and emergency vehicles clean it up and drain it. we sit on the plane for 3 hours. it is 3pm. they tell us to get off and that our flight is scheduled to go the NEXT day at 8am, but it is only going to sydney, everyone going to melbourne will have to stay another night in sydney. so i was supposed to get back wednesday and i wouldnt be getting back til saturday!!! as if! i waited in line for another 2 hours, before i proceeded to yell the shit through them and made them put me and ben on a qantas plane direct to melbourne that night. it cost them $4500. serves them right.
NEVER FLY UNITED
and not once did i get an apology. i was gonna be 3 days late home if id flown with them! unbelievable!!

kryalkastleE said:
NEVER FLY UNITED. EVER
Here is my little story. ok well on monday night we get on the plane at 10.30 pm to leave for melbourne via sydney from los angeles. we sit on the plane until 1am. they tell us there is a slight delay. we sit on the plane at the airport for another 2 hours and dont move an inch. they tell us there is a problem with some of the instruments not reading and we have to get off the plane. it is 3am. they tell us theflight has been rescheduled for noon tommorrow and they are putting us up in a hotel. so we have no luggage just our carry on. we go to get a shuttle to the hotel. we wait an hour. get to the hotel, the line to check in is out the door. we wait another hour. get to our hotel room at 5am, go to sleep. get up at 9am to go back to the airport.
they give us a breakfast voucher for $6. breakfast is $10...
get back to the airport, wait 2 hours, get on the plane at 11.45. wait on plane until 1.30pm. we finally start taxi-ing out on the runway and then suddenly we stop. there is fuel absolutely pissing out of the right wing. we have to sit on the plane whilst fire truck and emergency vehicles clean it up and drain it. we sit on the plane for 3 hours. it is 3pm. they tell us to get off and that our flight is scheduled to go the NEXT day at 8am, but it is only going to sydney, everyone going to melbourne will have to stay another night in sydney. so i was supposed to get back wednesday and i wouldnt be getting back til saturday!!! as if! i waited in line for another 2 hours, before i proceeded to yell the shit through them and made them put me and ben on a qantas plane direct to melbourne that night. it cost them $4500. serves them right.
NEVER FLY UNITED
and not once did i get an apology. i was gonna be 3 days late home if id flown with them! unbelievable!!

That is seriously fucked up!

On the clear bins @ Flinders....Yes they did in fact put them in to prevent bombs being dumped in them - notice how they were installed a short time before the Commonwealth Games?

I don't have any rants...Except for about a select few idiots at work who are just.....ANNOYING and they never shut up and rant on about SHIT, day in, day out and I never hear the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.