• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Miscellaneous Rants Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinntress

Bluelighter
Miscellaneous Rants Part 5

The other thread was getting really really long
And i didnt want my post to be at the vewy end...
Heres part 4
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=49&t=000357&r=131
IM SOOOOO SICK OF FUCKING KIDDIES COMING UP TO ME ASKING:
"excuse me.....do you have a spare ciggarette?"
I mean FOR FUCKS SAKE if ya cant afford to buy smokes......THEN DONT SMOKE!!!!!!
My comeback now is "sorry, i dont buy spares" :) , that really pisses them off!
[Edit: Moved the old part to the archives, updated the above link - Jakoz]
[ 02 October 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]
[ 02 October 2002: Message edited by: sinntress ]

Last edited by a moderator:
DeeCee: HeHeHe
To Neuc Someone: Is to blow them off the face of the earth by means of a nuclear weapon
:)

I really hate it when people ask for money.
Be it Bums, or people collecting for charaties. I can't walk one city block these days without having someone trying to get money out of me.
I am not a tight arse. The Bums should just go get a job, and I give money to charaties through work.
So, leave me the fuck alone!!!

so what's the ettiquete for this thread?? I just flame away on a topic close to my heart or can I argue with previous points made by other bluelighters??

russ: i dont have a problem with chucking in small change to charity workers. but wot really gets me is those junkies out beggin for cash to feed their habits. i once got stopped by a junkie who had a kid in a push chair. anyways it was like is the money to feed your kid or feed your habit?

Posted by nezo
so what's the ettiquete for this thread?? I just flame away on a topic close to my heart or can I argue with previous points made by other bluelighters??
Well seeing as this is a continuation - the ettiquette from part 4 applies here....better? ;)

Mr pikens is quite generous and usually showers roustabouts with coins for there humours displays.
And for charities... well i think we should send the keffers back with out there vegemite and bread

I don't think this is a place to argue a topic.
Start a new thread, and we will go from there.

I've had it with people who don't fucking realise that I'm DYING without my phone and think it's a really good thing to say i'll have the fucking thing in two to three weeks.
Are they bloody mad? Not only do I need the damn thing for work how the fuck am I going to survive without a phone for that long?
Somebody give me a gun!

Nah fuck that. Argue away nezo... I paid good money so I wanna see some blood spilt ;)

DEspite having many a wonderful friend in melbourne, I have to say I fucking hate people who say shit like "Why is <insert act here> playing in sydney and not melbourne? We're the dance music capital of australia, sydney dont deserve them!"
Seriously get over yourselves, theres nothing about you at all that makes you any more important than the rest of the country. If your local promoters are too lazy to organise for some dj/group to play down there, then i guess it sux to be you.

Originally posted by Russ:
I don't think this is a place to argue a topic.
Start a new thread, and we will go from there.

Agreed. This is a thread were people should feel free to vent their anger without fear of recrimination from other bluelighters.

I hate the rivalry between Sydney and Melbourne.. ;) Always have...always will!
And while i'm on a role....
I really bloody hate the way venue operators steam-role promoters/organisers/DJ's into uncompromising positions in regards to running (or trying to run)regular events/nights.
It's hard enough to run an event to compete with the numerous others that are on these days, but when your hands are tied by the establishments at which the event is meant to be held then that makes the job near impossible! :(
yeah!
nuff said...

Yeh... vent away...
Pick a topic... take aim... fire :D
Now let's see some rants :)
[ 04 October 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

I'm sick and tired of those little flaps on coffee lids. If you don't want to spill your coffee then you shouldn't be driving with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.