• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mint Appreciation Thread 2

I wanna try 6APB. I'm too paranoid to order it because a) I don't trust RC vendors and what they sell "not for human consumption" and b) too paranoid about ordering an MDA analogue... Under the federal analogue act.

+1 although it is a RC leo's can ask you wtf your researching? I don't have a science background so i'm fucked lol. From what I've read there are only 2 decent manufacturers and they sell most of it to online companies that cut it down with a bunch of binder... I'm still looking though.

I've now heard from a few other people who all have liked the crystally purplish pink bb's. I got a pretty decent roll off of one myself. Interested to see how a double drop of them goes, I'll know come NYE. Excited to hear about these new A's too...thelastclubkid reading through the threads seems like you're always are on top of the latest and freshest fire to hit the Chi haha. Good shit.

I was talking with my guy the other day and he advised me against mints. Said that a few of his buddies took some not too long ago and had to double and triple drop in order to get anything :/ he advised me to stick with molly. I hope that thatlastclubkid got his hands on some new mints and not some old batch.. I have a few friends going to Steve Aoki next week so I'll ask 'em if the new mints are any good.

yea they are definitely a brand new batch and reacted more vigorously to marquis and went black faster than the last A's so they look better but ill let u guys know tomorrow how they are as far as potency...

as far as molly i have been having that same problem... picked up a couple caps the other day and they only went purple and sloooowwwly....

Hey lastclubkid, when i ask for the new yellow/blue A's how do the new blues look in comparison to the blue A's of only a month ago? Pretty weird for back to back blue A's.

went to chi town first time last night and found a kid with capsuls said to be molly, may be this methylone i hear of, but hey, i found something in less then 2 hours lol, and blazzzzed up with a row of ppl. i stopped looking after that.

i saved em though i didnt take them last night i still got em, just being a lillll responsible...

im surprised mints didnt run into u, everytime im at a show i get asked atleast 5 times if im looking for mints

i just found what i got and didnt want to get greedy u know... i took a capsul not to long ago like half hour.. i didnt test i just went for it.... similiar affects to mdma althogh i wouldnt really say it is from my expirience, as i hear methylone is very similar effect, and thats how i feel, relxed vision blur ect. and not too overwealming but it does play with the blood pressure a lil at times. at 1 point it was like i was forgeting to breathe lol i was in a state of mind at 1 point... i still got another capsul in the drawer... and hey i went to chicago, found some shit, although not mints off hand but im sure they were there. overall good chi town expirience. saw tiesto and zedd, got sum caps, smoked lemon kush i had on deck, went to vision and excalibur, hit up union station to head back to milwaukee. pretty mmuch flawless besides i missed the first train back by 2 minutes and waited an extra 2 hours but fak it, met some decent chigoins and now im back to hedge quarters. lol

Hey lastclubkid, when i ask for the new yellow/blue A's how do the new blues look in comparison to the blue A's of only a month ago? Pretty weird for back to back blue A's.

the new blue A's look just like the old blue A's but are a bit more speckly... side by side it would be hard to tell to be honest... i didnt see many blue A's floating around last time tho so i dont know how many of the old batch are still floating around... the only old presses still floating around are the green blanks..

i just found what i got and didnt want to get greedy u know... i took a capsul not to long ago like half hour.. i didnt test i just went for it.... similiar affects to mdma althogh i wouldnt really say it is from my expirience, as i hear methylone is very similar effect, and thats how i feel, relxed vision blur ect. and not too overwealming but it does play with the blood pressure a lil at times. at 1 point it was like i was forgeting to breathe lol i was in a state of mind at 1 point... i still got another capsul in the drawer... and hey i went to chicago, found some shit, although not mints off hand but im sure they were there. overall good chi town expirience. saw tiesto and zedd, got sum caps, smoked lemon kush i had on deck, went to vision and excalibur, hit up union station to head back to milwaukee. pretty mmuch flawless besides i missed the first train back by 2 minutes and waited an extra 2 hours but fak it, met some decent chigoins and now im back to hedge quarters. lol

yea i got a couple caps of molly to try the other day... tested it and it was MDMA but it was weaker... slow to purple over 10 seconds (vs. jet black in 3 sec for the new blue A's)

btw.. what was with the 2 hour tiesto set?? last time he did 4 hours...

yea i got a couple caps of molly to try the other day... tested it and it was MDMA but it was weaker... slow to purple over 10 seconds (vs. jet black in 3 sec for the new blue A's)

all the fire mint batches turn black in 3 seconds the week ones take twice as much time so thats a good sign

powder slow purple over 10 seconds? I'd be worried about what else is in there if you don't get an instant black reaction right away off molly. I've had pressed pills turn black right away, and those are loaded with filler. only god knows what's in "molly"... I never tested a mint, but I'm sure those have to test much, much better...

as for tiesto 2hrs.. I've seen him twice, both times it was 2 hours...

powder slow purple over 10 seconds? I'd be worried about what else is in there if you don't get an instant black reaction right away off molly. I've had pressed pills turn black right away, and those are loaded with filler. only god knows what's in "molly"... I never tested a mint, but I'm sure those have to test much, much better...

I saw him in 09 I didn't roll that night and to date probably the best show i've been to and i've been to a lot lol. Had a power outage mid show came back with alex gophers song hand guns, it was fucking mental!! He was on for a long as time. Way longer than 2 hours I'd like to say maybe 3 or 4.

oh yeah... it was for sure stepped on... you could even see unreacted stuff in the powder.. this has been the problem here in chicago when the pills go dry; lots of molly/methylone shows up but testing and getting ahold of good stuff is difficult...

the mints always test out excellent... the weakest batches would take 5-6 sec but still turn jet black..

Whats da deal with the new batch of mints? Has any one else other than lastclubkid seen or heard about them?

should have some new batches in my hand after i get off work. ill post a report if i do, unfortunately it wont be till midnight

i went up top where where it wasnt so packed with ppl and you can look for ppl smoking, i kid was making rounds in a certain area dont wanna say to much, but all you need to do is be observant. i went to go smoke some bud. i just happened to run into some molly! like o shyt!

didnt take it for 6 mohts after that, AND LITTLE DID I KNOW. my girlfriend of 4 months (whichim married to her now) had a str8 E connect that i had no clue o( she didnt really take e pills)!!!!!! LIKE WTF lmao.... cuz it was never really talked about!!! ahahhahaha after that i connected wit her person and was an e tard for the longest time. and then was connecting the person that gave me my first ill. so mothafuckas that made me roll balls were coming to my ass for shit lmao. ( nowhere near chicago) this was all NYC area bout 2 hours north... (like distance from milwaukee to chi, buit new york..)

Aoki in 3 days Moter foters! il be in neon yellow pigtails, cant miss me!! say whats up!!

im going to the one not at the shittheater, so better get there early if you are going to the congress, cause hes probably going to open (believe it or not) then bounce out to the mid.