• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mint Appreciation Thread 2

Thoughts on the latest batch? The one in late oct was dubbed shit, has anything changed?

man whatever the batch, I don't care if I have to take freakin five, I am rollin on the 12th dammit!

I haven't heard of any new ones just the latest ones that are on PR. But from the sounds of it I think it might be wise to hold off on the new ones and just try to find some legit mol. Unless you are in desperation mode. In that case I would recommend double dropping then redosing with another 1 or 2 depending on how you feel after an hour.

Also it would be nice if we can get some bomb ass ='s or *'s, its been awhile and those have always been top notch presses in my experiences

Last edited:
i just came from the east coast so all my connect too far and i hear bout these mints in the chi all over PR n shyttt. i just need to find the right ppl

yet again, dnt wanna talk about too much on here.
just trying yo get some basic reponses

lmao thats exactly what i wanted to hear, but hopefully i find some mints!

well i am an ex e tard, but im just now getting into the fest and event scene now because i live in an area with more options and Chi is right down the road which i know is E City, i havnt rolled in about a year but im deff expirienced e pill wise...(dont mind im just expressing) i have to plan my time well at the event, ill be in Chi for 12 hours total and i have to differentiate having a good time and seekin a decent grab also. but like you guys said, maybe itl come to me rather haha. thatd be more convinient on my behalf.

My problem is that everytime I go to an even on mints I get so friendly of course but do not think about lookin for more and then find myself shit outa luck for next time. Its a cruel, cruel cycle.

just look for the guy rolling balls.

Yeah you can find them at most sporting events also

250px-Lawn_Bowling_-_Tim_Mason1.jpg

So is the pill situation REALLY that bad that the whole of america raves of 1 pill manufacturer that pushes out med dose pills, like pages and pages of appreciation. Hes making money, hes not in it for the fun of it jesus

So is the pill situation REALLY that bad that the whole of america raves of 1 pill manufacturer that pushes out med dose pills, like pages and pages of appreciation. Hes making money, hes not in it for the fun of it jesus

well, ya know america's worst subjects happen to be math and science. the core foundation of drug making. Oh, and balls, the smart people have no balls.... or the ones with balls to make the stuff flunked out of those classes.....

My friend was flirting with some ladies this summer, he decided to show them how hard rolls by doing a somersault lol.

Whats everone doing and wheres everone going on NYE?

Porter Robinson & Hardwell the 30th

The 31st is tough one my options are:

Paul Oakenfold
House Party

or make the trip out Milwaukee and see Excision, Datsik, Bro Sfari, DJ Bl3nd, Michal Menert, Eliot Lipp, SuperVision