• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mint Appreciation Thread 2

the fest still hasnt announced the official date i guess is what ive been reading. and it would be stupid of them to do it that weekend when Summer Camp and DEMF is going on at the same time ill be attending Scamp for sure tho

Well it's more complex then that. There was an event booked for that weekend called future sound music festival by a group called Aura, same guys that had ATB and Tritonal. Well supposedly they booked some acts and didn't pay and they also supposedly booked the same events that insomniac did. They were forced to file for bankruptcy and insomniac is rescuing what ever is left..

Well it's more complex then that. There was an event booked for that weekend called future sound music festival by a group called Aura, same guys that had ATB and Tritonal. Well supposedly they booked some acts and didn't pay and they also supposedly booked the same events that insomniac did. They were forced to file for bankruptcy and insomniac is rescuing what ever is left..

yep... aura basically tried their hand at promoting and sucked out loud... they didnt pay dash berlin and it got cancelled, for feed me literally 150 ppl showed up (which was great cause i got to be literally right next to him the whole time...) and ATB/tritonal was like 1/3 sold..

Im really hoping we get a good batch of mints by NYE I don't like Chicago molly at all. If it were Cali/Vegas molly or Miami molly well that's a different story.

It's all speculation but from what I can tell from anecdotal reports, ectascy data reports, pill report submissions, and the market I can see in general. I'd say the bolts are a Pacific Northwest thing spanning from Canada down through Washington & Oregon, Cali and then slowly moving east. Maybe all my intuition is wrong but this is what I can gather not saying I'm 100% right but I'm pretty sure there definitely not a Utah thing.

its starting to get dry, or my guy is just tired of picking up these week mint batches that are out right now, theres also other pills from over seas that are going around in chicago keep seeying them at shows that are alot better then mints just a lil more pricey but now much (dark grey blackberries and green and red question marks) so keep a look out for those to

my side of town is dry as fuuuuck too. this is when im thanking myself for stashing some good ills for droughts like this. theres a good chance we might not see another new batch till after NYE. but i seriously doubt it cause this organization knows its potentially the biggest profitable time around NYE in the city.

Be aware guys..... ive been testing some bunk shit alot lately for my crew. Lots of molly turning yellow on the marquis (we all know what that means :( ). Also i tested some red mitsubishis for a friend that got NO REACTION from the marquis. And i tested some White Nikes that were a mix of some RC and meth! So please stay away from those presses if u happen to see them. GET THE WORD OUT GUYS!!!

mintsrus420- yes if u know where to look there are some dutch presses scattered throughout the city in small #s but they are out there. besides the Blackberrys ive seen red ?s and green too.

Its mdma.

fuck. to the guy who didnt roll on a green O are you sure you took a green O that was legit. Im fairly stimd out and those were the more potent ones imho. They should be thin as fuck and they hit fast and leave after about three hours for most tards who roll every weekend lol.

Dont go buy stupid RC chemicals in place of what you really want. Thats stupid and a waste of cash. Your just providing to people who dont give a shit about your body half the time. Be safe.

Why eat a research chemical like 6apb instead of a mint, just bcuz the mints are weak at the moment? theyre not adulterated, just weak..(i must admit, im also curious about 6apb's similarity to mda) i dont understand some ppl. its the same drug, just a lower dose. thats like choosing to smoke spice/k2 over below average dank, just bcuz the dank you usually get is twice as potent. its still good shit, just not as strong as usual. the worst thats gonna happen is youll spend more loot to get rolling with this batch... relax ppl. just eat 2 at a time, until the next batch shows us whatsup :D

Why eat a research chemical like 6apb instead of a mint, just bcuz the mints are weak at the moment? theyre not adulterated, just weak..(i must admit, im also curious about 6apb's similarity to mda) i dont understand some ppl. its the same drug, just a lower dose. thats like choosing to smoke spice/k2 over below average dank, just bcuz the dank you usually get is twice as potent. its still good shit, just not as strong as usual. the worst thats gonna happen is youll spend more loot to get rolling with this batch... relax ppl. just eat 2 at a time, until the next batch shows us whatsup :D

I wanna try 6APB. I'm too paranoid to order it because a) I don't trust RC vendors and what they sell "not for human consumption" and b) too paranoid about ordering an MDA analogue... Under the federal analogue act.

I wanna try 6APB. I'm too paranoid to order it because a) I don't trust RC vendors and what they sell "not for human consumption" and b) too paranoid about ordering an MDA analogue... Under the federal analogue act.
Thats good. Some of us learn the hard way. I have had questionable substances. I would never touch a bag of 6-apb thats how sketchy/scary I think the rc scene is. Shit right now the scariest part is not knowing wtf your holding even if its been vouched for. If you ever decide to research please use common sense, have a scale, know what your buying.

new batches out... blue and yellow A's.... more crystaly and marquis went jet black in 3 seconds

let us know how they are compared to the last batches, and WTF is with the blue As for christ sake haha, i want something different already like some * or + or = i remember abunch of people saying there were * in the last batches but i didnt see one report

going to chi town tonight, mint mission starts in a couple hours, ill hollar back

I was talking with my guy the other day and he advised me against mints. Said that a few of his buddies took some not too long ago and had to double and triple drop in order to get anything :/ he advised me to stick with molly. I hope that thatlastclubkid got his hands on some new mints and not some old batch.. I have a few friends going to Steve Aoki next week so I'll ask 'em if the new mints are any good.