• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mint Appreciation Thread 2

So no new mints for me. Show up at my boys house and he hands me a bag o blue Os. I threw those bitches back at him and said when u get something worth a fuck then hit me up. Grrrr.
Thank god for my back stock I saved

im going to the one not at the shittheater, so better get there early if you are going to the congress, cause hes probably going to open (believe it or not) then bounce out to the mid.

ya I was guna get a ticket but there at the door only for the mid so im pretty screwed. but if the crowd seems to leave after him im def followin. sucks! i had no idea he was only 'opening' til after i bought it. wats the mids dresscode? neon rave gear ok??

What time do you guys think he'll go on at the Mid? 12:30 or 1? Gonna just get really drunk for this show..savin the serotonin for a double or triple drop of the new purple BBs on NYE...but he puts on an awesome show it should be a fuckin blast regardless of whether you're rollin or not

i know peeps that went to the Mid after Lolla and they were aloud to wear all their gear inside so u should be ok

are they really THAT easy to find? Im thinking about going to that show in chi on the 29th and I'm kinda hoping to run into some
They are not easy to find. Never have I just been given a mint for free. Lol. Its not smart to go ask for drugs at shows either.

They are not easy to find. Never have I just been given a mint for free. Lol. Its not smart to go ask for drugs at shows either.

never?? wow ppl give me their halves for free like all the time, especially at shows! haha.if u cant find any just look sad faced, ppl want u to have a good time!

never?? wow ppl give me their halves for free like all the time, especially at shows! haha.if u cant find any just look sad faced, ppl want u to have a good time!

yea i gotta agree... once i get fucked up i share my shit all the time, lol...

Hahaha. I dont really go to shows often. I like certain electronic/house music but I think a lot of it is just garbage anymore. I have mints sitting a few feet away. If I need something I get it before hand. I dont really want anyones leftover half eaten pills hahaha. ;-)

Sad face does work for most people. I had a bad experience at a lame club and basically got hounded for drugs. It was wack as fuck.

yea i gotta agree... once i get fucked up i share my shit all the time, lol...
I would like a dozen half eaten mints and a jar of jelly to stick my fingers in.....I would probably eat a half of a mint if I could tell what it was or if it was yours hahahahha.

jpred you need to PM people--Dont openly ask where pills are at it makes this whole thread look sketchy as hell.

If Ur a chick, u won't have a prob getting mints in a club or rave lol.
Couple girls in my crew have scored so much free shit at fests it makes me sick haha. But hey that's just a fact

I was given a half of one of those blue diamonds on PR on Thursday at a "wise choice for a drinking establishment" (I love making the names of bars or clubs into little mystery puzzles for you guys)

I also purchased a mint because I was offered many times, and I believe lost said mint in the cab along with some DMT which I was given by a friend to try for the first time and now I didn't get to cause I lost it:(

Or I hid it from myself cause I blacked out when I got home.

I also took a green blank that night, which barely did anything. I think I felt a SLIGHT roll for about 45 minutes max.

I hadn't rolled since September either, and normally even when i use once every 30 days I take one pill and get floored. So, double drop these!

Was thinking of dropping a blue A and green blank or two green blanks tonight to make up for lost time ;)

I was given a half of one of those blue diamonds on PR on Thursday at a "wise choice for a drinking establishment" (I love making the names of bars or clubs into little mystery puzzles for you guys)

I also purchased a mint because I was offered many times, and I believe lost said mint in the cab along with some DMT which I was given by a friend to try for the first time and now I didn't get to cause I lost it:(

Or I hid it from myself cause I blacked out when I got home.

I also took a green blank that night, which barely did anything. I think I felt a SLIGHT roll for about 45 minutes max.

I hadn't rolled since September either, and normally even when i use once every 30 days I take one pill and get floored. So, double drop these!

Was thinking of dropping a blue A and green blank or two green blanks tonight to make up for lost time ;)

wat a night....lol hate when that stuff happens

so ya dnt go to v.n.c. unless its a)not friday b)not the first friday of the month. We got scammed at the door (we were so high off sum purple bb's we didn't even realize til 3 hours later) the place was a DUD. playin oldsckool rap lol waste. I felt like a big warm fuzzy blanket tho it was amazing.

yea Vision is for outatowners if u ask me. the place doesnt impress me at all. they still bring decent talent in there DJ wise but i prefer smaller places, more chill. still love spybar and smartbar.
no place will ever compare to the old crobar or some of the underground raves from early 2000 late 90s. Anyone remember "XL" ??
the things i seen in that club will forever be etched in my mind. Hell they used to pass out rolls at the door upon entrance. lol

and has anyone heard any more rumors bout EDC? Where? When?
i hope its not replacing Spring Awakening, cause it would be badass to add another fest to our already jam packed summer EDM schedule. Soldier Field surprisingly was a killer place to have a fest. Hell i stayed out in the tents for 90% of the time. Only when Skrilllex came on did i actually walk into the stadium

EDC will be at the Chicago Motor Speedway in Cicero May 24, 25 and 26. Tiesto and Armin are basically confirmed from everything I've gathered.

as far as im concerned i didnt ask where pills were, not today or yesterday any way. So when did i ask where a pill was (recently) or are you talking about an older post? cuz u have me confused
you were asking about clubs for source. Im not bagging on you its just not safe to blurt shit out on here like that. Nahimsayin

shit why we talking about clubs and event names?
I haven't been in the scene in a minute but if you visiting chicago or looking for mints at a party use the same protocol you would for anything else; bring weed or go around the people smoking and start talking about mints easy. At clubs like the ones mentioned in this thread just look for the people who look like they're on mints and you will find the answer

my boy just at 1 blue A and 1 purple bowlingball/therefore sign. he says theyre only slightly lower dosed than the summer neon dye presses. but hes rolling hard atm so hes not in a proper state of mind to judge yet. but hes fakkin crosseyed..... i may just grab a few, he looks happy from a double drop :) p.s. any news about the new yellow As that clubkid was talkin bout? my crew hasnt heard of any... but we dont get the new NEW shit til a couple weeks after they come out usually.. anyways, happy saturday, i just got some free fungi :D onnomnom c ya in 8 hours fools! HAPPY SATURDAY!!