• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

>Mason dixie
Yeah.... we can tell you're not a southerner hun...

Depending on the time I'd be down for that. I'm in North Charlotte right by UNCC.
I'm right by the UNCC as well. I move around quite a bit and reestablishing connects in new places were always a pain in the ass. Once I got on the onions though, I thought I was all set in terms of supply...until empire fucked me. Lost a bunch of coin and didn't get to order my packs. Luckily Charlotte is full of decent flower so I've been sustaining on that. But I'm always looking for like minded people.

I'm right by the UNCC as well. I move around quite a bit and reestablishing connects in new places were always a pain in the ass. Once I got on the onions though, I thought I was all set in terms of supply...until empire fucked me. Lost a bunch of coin and didn't get to order my packs. Luckily Charlotte is full of decent flower so I've been sustaining on that. But I'm always looking for like minded people.
Yeah cool man, if you're looking to meet PM me and i'll see what i can do.

What’s up everyone. This is my first post on Bluelight, 30 year old male. I thought this thread would be a good place to start since I just moved to the Wilmington area, just north of town. I saw a few of you said you’re from Wilmington, let’s make friends! Anyone have any update on what the scene is like in Wilmington currently?

What’s up everyone. This is my first post on Bluelight, 30 year old male. I thought this thread would be a good place to start since I just moved to the Wilmington area, just north of town. I saw a few of you said you’re from Wilmington, let’s make friends! Anyone have any update on what the scene is like in Wilmington currently?
Pm me yo