• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

Thread name should be changed to "mid-south fentanyl discussion" ain't no more heroin out there fellas.....and ladies

Cured me of my 25yr heroin addiction.
Heroin is becoming what hydromorphone and oxymorphone were in our days. Super rare. The thing you find 5 or 6 times a year.

I still can't believe I had a legit 24/7 dilaudid plug for a good 10 years. Google "Whitehaven diaudid family". I remember getting them cheap af when I first started. An acquaintance came down from Washington and was willing to pay $50 for k4. That's when I learned how rare it was and found out it's also damn near impossible to get prescribed unless you got a doc with the shit.

Hope you are well dude

Heroin is becoming what hydromorphone and oxymorphone were in our days. Super rare. The thing you find 5 or 6 times a year.

I still can't believe I had a legit 24/7 dilaudid plug for a good 10 years. Google "Whitehaven diaudid family". I remember getting them cheap af when I first started. An acquaintance came down from Washington and was willing to pay $50 for k4. That's when I learned how rare it was and found out it's also damn near impossible to get prescribed unless you got a doc with the shit.

Hope you are well dude
Even harder to get dilauded now a days since docs refuse to prescribe anything stronger than an 800mg ibuprofen.

It seems like every addict I meet claims to be the last and only addict in America who can still get awesome heroin without fentanyl but I'm yet to see it in person and have sampled heroin from dealers all over the state of Florida and none of it was legit. All Fentanyl... I'm beginning to look at these people in the same way I view Bigfoot sighters or UFO abductees. I guess it's possible that there's still unicorns out there but I've yet to find a leprechaun with a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow nor heroin that wasn't fentanyl. Ah.. for the better anyways. Keeps me from relapsing.

I'm good myself.. Back on the liquid handcuffs again but I only have to go to the clinic once a week due to good behavior. It's keeping me on the straight and narrow along with the scourge of fentanyl

How you been?

Last edited:
Blows my mind how easy it is in Charlotte. Hell, ask any person flying a sign. Ask anyone Fucking had to leave Charlotte to be in Jacksonville/Wilmington to help my mother take care of my grandmother. Sick as a dog, people suck around here. Damn near 30 seconds from catching a bus to charlotte. Kinda hard to be helpful when you’re running to the bathroom every few minutes. CraZy how Wilmington is supposed to be a capital for opiates, yet finding anything is fucking impossible

Last edited by a moderator:
Even harder to get dilauded now a days since docs refuse to prescribe anything stronger than an 800mg ibuprofen.

It seems like every addict I meet claims to be the last and only addict in America who can still get awesome heroin without fentanyl but I'm yet to see it in person and have sampled heroin from dealers all over the state of Florida and none of it was legit. All Fentanyl... I'm beginning to look at these people in the same way I view Bigfoot sighters or UFO abductees. I guess it's possible that there's still unicorns out there but I've yet to find a leprechaun with a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow nor heroin that wasn't fentanyl. Ah.. for the better anyways. Keeps me from relapsing.

I'm good myself.. Back on the liquid handcuffs again but I only have to go to the clinic once a week due to good behavior. It's keeping me on the straight and narrow along with the scourge of fentanyl

How you been?
Most of these cats haven't ever experienced legit diecetylmorphine. They wouldn't even know what it felt like lmao. I love it when I hear "all the heroin is cut with fent now".....no, no its isn't. Its just straight fent. What dealer would spend money to supplement an opiate high with an even more expensive opiate?!?! What kind of fucking junky logic is that? "Yea man I spent $2500 on this OZ of brown raw but only so I can cut it with this $8k elbow of elephant killer." Dumb. These docs in TN ain't even coming off flexiril these days and then wonder why our fent overdose deaths sky rocket. Super dumb.

I'm good dude. Still clean off opiates creeping up on my 8th year in a couple months. Still no alcohol (6 years) no benzos, had a decent affair with Adderall there for a minute but been a few months since I hit those. Never cared for stimulants. 420 all day erday though, yehur meh?

Still trying to learn to live like a normal citizen. So much shit just....doesn't make sense. I'm good though man. Never saw myself living past 24....let alone 37. I take everything as a gift these days...the bad and the good. Been doing a lot of art these days and trying my hardest not to go back to a 9 to 5.

Most of these cats haven't ever experienced legit diecetylmorphine. They wouldn't even know what it felt like lmao. I love it when I hear "all the heroin is cut with fent now".....no, no its isn't. Its just straight fent. What dealer would spend money to supplement an opiate high with an even more expensive opiate?!?! What kind of fucking junky logic is that? "Yea man I spent $2500 on this OZ of brown raw but only so I can cut it with this $8k elbow of elephant killer." Dumb. These docs in TN ain't even coming off flexiril these days and then wonder why our fent overdose deaths sky rocket. Super dumb.

I'm good dude. Still clean off opiates creeping up on my 8th year in a couple months. Still no alcohol (6 years) no benzos, had a decent affair with Adderall there for a minute but been a few months since I hit those. Never cared for stimulants. 420 all day erday though, yehur meh?

Still trying to learn to live like a normal citizen. So much shit just....doesn't make sense. I'm good though man. Never saw myself living past 24....let alone 37. I take everything as a gift these days...the bad and the good. Been doing a lot of art these days and trying my hardest not to go back to a 9 to 5.
Ay mierda!.!.!.!. Those are some impressive sobriety numbers. I'm almost a little jealous but I'm happy with where I'm at in life with my methadone. It's certainly better than the alternatives.

Our clinic won't let us get take homes with positive THC urines, which pisses me off to no end(no pun intended). They were letting it slide during COVID and I was enjoying my after work toke but then that came to an end and they forced me to quit or go back to picking up everyday and I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand in that line with all of those fucking junkies every damn day.( JK)

It's not even a federal rule because all the other clinics in the area that don't have grants(free methadone) let their clients have take homes and smoke. They won't even allow take homes with a Florida medical card, which is bullshit because I witnessed a chick picking up 2 weeks worth of take homes, who could barely stand up, after turning in her valium script that excuses ALL her benzo positive urines.

I definitely feel ya on the not living past 24 sentiment. 7(almost all) of my really close friends died from overdoses or addiction related deaths. Me and one other guy are the only ones left and I've had so many close calls that I consider it a miracle that I'm still here and thriving at the ripe old age of 41. I thank God everyday for the hundreds of times I walked the thin line between life and death and was spared the tragic fate of a trip and tumble over the edge and into the dark abyss.

I'm glad you're doing well homie. It always fills my heart with joy to hear of a former opiophile clean, enjoying and living life to the fullest. Keep on chugging brother and may the future winds of fortune prevail for both of us.

Since you're clean I know you don't want to be hanging out on Bluelight all the time but we have a sober living forum that could use your experience so don't be a stranger. Stop on in and drop a line every now and then. Until next time.... Keep on keeping' on amigo.

P.S. Do you know how any of the other Grindfactor crew is doing these days? Skags, BBT, Welderman, chick from Alaska(forgot her handle)....... Hopefully none of them took that trip over the edge.

Last edited:
Ay mierda!.!.!.!. Those are some impressive sobriety numbers. I'm almost a little jealous but I'm happy with where I'm at in life with my methadone. It's certainly better than the alternatives.

Our clinic won't let us get take homes with positive THC urines, which pisses me off to no end(no pun intended). They were letting it slide during COVID and I was enjoying my after work toke but then that came to an end and they forced me to quit or go back to picking up everyday and I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand in that line with all of those fucking junkies every damn day.( JK)

It's not even a federal rule because all the other clinics in the area that don't have grants(free methadone) let their clients have take homes and smoke. They won't even allow take homes with a Florida medical card, which is bullshit because I witnessed a chick picking up 2 weeks worth of take homes, who could barely stand up, after turning in her valium script that excuses ALL her benzo positive urines.

I definitely feel ya on the not living past 24 sentiment. 7(almost all) of my really close friends died from overdoses or addiction related deaths. Me and one other guy are the only ones left and I've had so many close calls that I consider it a miracle that I'm still here and thriving at the ripe old age of 41. I thank God everyday for the hundreds of times I walked the thin line between life and death and was spared the tragic fate of a trip and tumble over the edge and into the dark abyss.

I'm glad you're doing well homie. It always fills my heart with joy to hear of a former opiophile clean, enjoying and living life to the fullest. Keep on chugging brother and may the future winds of fortune prevail for both of us.

Since you're clean I know you don't want to be hanging out on Bluelight all the time but we have a sober living forum that could use your experience so don't be a stranger. Stop on in and drop a line every now and then. Until next time.... Keep on keeping' on amigo.

P.S. Do you know how any of the other Grindfactor crew is doing these days? Skags, BBT, Welderman, chick from Alaska(forgot her handle)....... Hopefully none of them took that trip over the edge.
Welderman was still on BL when I came back when covid first hit. Man I can't even remember half of those cats. Eh, Johnny blue has been Mia for quite awhile. Who was BBE? Mr. Skagnetti so have not heard from. Had honestly forgotten about Grindfactor

Welderman was still on BL when I came back when covid first hit. Man I can't even remember half of those cats. Eh, Johnny blue has been Mia for quite awhile. Who was BBE? Mr. Skagnetti so have not heard from. Had honestly forgotten about Grindfactor
Man I’ve been on Bluelight since you could find it on Google before they shadow banded anything to do with drug use, now it’s all recovery stuff lol back when the internet was fun! But I just made a new account after alllll these years/phones/passwords/rehabs/emails lol. Im out here in NWA and I got some tar about two years ago but ain’t t been able to find anything since.

Last I heard JB cleaned up and stayed away for obvious reasons. Scag is still alive and doing his thing that he was doing back in the GF days afaik, haven't from him in almost a year but he pops up every once in a while. I haven't kept in touch with many people.

And I hear you guys on the fent BS. Real drugs don't exist anymore, any "heroin" is just fent, and I had a scare a few years ago the last time I randomly decided I'd give opiates another whirl since it had been a while, so bought what I thought were some oxy 15s at a ludicrous price because I thought at least they were safe. Nope, they were pressies. I split one up into two lines, INSTANTLY knew it was fent after the first one by the smell/taste, 3 seconds later got that "uh oh, that was too much" feeling, and damn near fell out. Spent the rest of the day teetering on the edge of consciousness trying to stay awake and remind myself to breathe, vomiting, etc. Was in a house full of friends that would have NOT been cool, so once I was pretty sure I wasn't going to die I just told them I had really bad food poisoning and I needed to be left alone. Next day I went to my friend's house that I was hanging out with the day before when I bought them to warn her in case she bought any off the same dude. I walked in just in time to see him sitting on her couch and her blowing one of his pills. Well she turned blue a few minutes later and that shitbag left, so I had to call paramedics, took 3 shots of narcan to wake her back up. Haven't touched anything since. As much as I sometimes feel like I really miss doing opiates, the threat of fent keeps me away.

I haven't had a habit in fuck I don't even remember, haven't had any real "regular" use in at least 5 years, haven't touched anything like that in about 3 years since that incident. I'll still dabble with coke maybe 3-4 times a year, sometimes for a night sometimes a week straight lol, but have no desire to get hooked into any regular drug use. It's funny being able to be responsible, I get these small scripts of ativan from my DR and I legit just take it in therapeutic doses as needed not getting all zombied out, I can't even imagine wanting to feel like that at this point. Only thing I really do now is drink every day, which I am working on. It doesn't affect my work or home life at all, but is still at a level that doctors would obviously say is unhealthy, and I don't want to burn my organs out in my mid 30s, I've abused my body enough over the years and already feel like shit all the time lol.

Last edited:
It's NON EXISTENT!! ☹️☹️☹️☹️
I freaking agree with this. I just moved from Kensington (where it’s basically just an open air drug market) to Broward in Florida. I know that it’s probably more south Florida. But I needed to vent. I just found a brand new work I had from my last trip before I came to visit family down here and I’m so frustrated that I can’t find anything. Kratoms not really doing anything at least ten pills of it. Ik in Kensington if you can’t find someone, you just ask a person sitting on the sidewalk (normally homeless or drugged out) and often they will be relatively close to the dealer or next to them, on all corners/sidesteeets.. >snip< I know absolutely no areas like that down here, and am realizing that’s maybe not that common or it’s hard to find those areas.

Last edited by a moderator: