• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

I suspected as much, I've spent little time on the coast but I've heard it's mostly oxys and other opiates out that way. Wouldn't surprise me if some poor souls out in lumberton or Greenville are still smoking brick weed.
Wilmington, NC its all over. If you don't have a connect you could hang around a hood convenience store and find someone fairly easy.

Lol if only. These fuckers trying to ban Hemp Flower, cause they can’t “tell the difference” I feel though as if the climate will change as the older folks pass on.
The legalizing of hemp plantations here in TN have really fucked up our outdoor gardens

Fems, and especially autoflower really picky in the hills. Can usually slide by with full / mostly indica, stim freak so loves me some sativa. Longer cycle 20-30%. Once pollinated, the wildlife starts sampling lol.

I'm on the wagon.

I'm taking a few month vacation from my home.
They the farmers markets down there. Older country folk usually, always selling heirloom tomaters,lol. You'll have to tone the purty down a bit, just look at what they drivin. Always been successful every time I went that route, even when go old and "5.0 lookin" ( my 24 yr old. TY ).
Don't write the outdoor homie grows, they take pride in the craft.