Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually the snoozer who gets jibbed. He is asleep though, and that stem is loaded. Do I do it? Hahaha

haha, not my place to say, but if its been done to you before I dont see why not, unless he's likely to go nuts or something on you later, then maybe not.

I'd say by now you've already gone ahead and blazed the stem.

Maybe you could wait till he's woken, explain what you could have done, but because your such a nice person you decided to share.

He might feel bad next time he gets a chance to do it.

Geez...... dunno where that came from!?!...damn I'm high :)

I attacked the stem like a fiend, but went for a mission to get more gear before he woke up. It was the absolute business too. Girlfriend of the year it seems! Haha

Ladyfiend - Well bender rule no 1 is don't go to sleep but it's still fiendish behaviour if you clean the pipe out without them while they're elsewhere showering or whatever. I've learned not to trust meth users around my belongings at all and expect the worst in those situations, even from friends.

Can someone give me their thoughts on gear that leaves speckled residue in the stem of the pipe?

Can someone give me their thoughts on gear that leaves speckled residue in the stem of the pipe?

Is it like little blackish or amberish specks? I have had gear that does that it's cut gear obviously.
I knew a guy that reckoned it was paraffin oil but I'm no expert.

I had magnesium citrate 150mg x 4 tablets = 600mg and it did nothing for my awful jaw clenching which comes on strong as soon as the rush hits. What can I do to stop this as its very annoying and damaging to my mouth - apart from taking more as I dont want to shit myself lol.

I had magnesium citrate 150mg x 4 tablets = 600mg and it did nothing for my awful jaw clenching which comes on strong as soon as the rush hits. What can I do to stop this as its very annoying and damaging to my mouth - apart from taking more as I dont want to shit myself lol.

I don't think there is much you can do. Chew something rubbery like the end off a pacifier or something? Not sure.

Does any else apart from myself use meth alone to write music?

I used to do that a lot. My meth use is down to whenever someone has some and they offer it. I used to e pretty hooked and yeah I loved stayin up and having a puff and making beats I found it to help the creative juices flow.
I try to make beats when I'm stoned from weed but end up just bashin pads and not really coming out with anything good and loose my attention toward making music.

I've found bio-magnesium works for me, usually have to dose a good two hours before having meth.

Some people say chewing gum helps, but it's sounds counter-productive to me.

I've found bio-magnesium works for me, usually have to dose a good two hours before having meth.

Some people say chewing gum helps, but it's sounds counter-productive to me.

Ahh I probably took the Mg a bit too late then lol.

Another question. How much temazapam should I take if I want to sleep - 10 hrs after last dosage of the good ol pip? the 10mg tablets I have look tiny as. Maybe 3 with some beers to help me relax? Whats the general consensus/experience-wise in terms of appropriate dosage.

If your benzo tolerance is zero, then it might not be a good idea to drink with the temaz (especially after a binge).

I'm not saying you'll die, but be careful.

If you do, start with a low dose of temaz, maybe 10mg. Then see how your feeling roughly 30 mins later. If your not happy try another 5-10mg.

10 hours later is probably a good time, I usually wait till I'm tired before taking any sedatives after a binge.

Ahh cheers for that. I know getting the correct dose with benzos is hell tricky. One at a time sounds like the plan. Yeah I have absolutely no benzo tolerance (havent had any since 2008 so I expect quite a whalloping lol)

I can use xanax too actually, but I heard temmies are better for getting some shut eye after a good tweak. Last time I used restavit and it did fuck all, won't be that stupid again lmao.

Damn, I'm over a year down the track and still think about ice most days.

Ten years straight and I still think I'd do some if I had some. Luckily now I don't know any suppliers. Clean break with your whole circle is about the only way out.

(edit : Sorry for bumping this. I forgot to check the date.)

I had a gram over the last week and the last few shots 150mg made me get this hot face flush which made my head and arms go all bright red. Fingertips went numb too. Lasted for a couple of days being red. Wasnt sleeping or eating much IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.