Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is exactly what I'm like! I feel relieved that it's not just me with an aversion to being touched in any way when I'm on the gear!

When I am on the gear I feel compelled to touch myself. for hours if I don't keep an eye on the clock. :D

I'm an experienced meth user and generally combine ROAs I've had an unplanned 4day bender but got about 4 hours sleep after copious amounts of benzos each night so that is a help. I have two days til I have to work and plan to chill on downers but won't sleep during the day. I don't have much gear left just under a point. After a big session on the gear I find pipes stop waking me up and tend to relax me so intend to just snort the remaining gear. How often should I ration my lines like every 4 hours or something close to that. What is the duration of the high when gear is only snorted? Just bombed 10 clonazepam so hope to sleep soon, feel alright considering. sleep makes all the difference.

^^I find that im awake for 10-12+ hours after snorting meth but only really high for 6-8 hours, I dont have much of a tolerance though. If you just want to stay awake then snort a line when YOU feel you need it, not just when you want it or it will be gone before you know it, set a timer if you think that would help. I find that meth lasts a different amount of time depending on your tolerance so its hard to say for individuals.

Not sure if your into it but if it were me id be plugging it as you dont need much at all and its REALLY euphoric! You need the same amount, even less than what you'd snort and probably lasts longer. Just mix up however much meth(id suggest a 1/4 to a 3rd of a point) in a small amount of water then suck up into a 3ml syringe you can get from a pharmacy, lube up the syringe and stick it where the sun dont shine, it doesnt need to go up that far and it doesnt hurt, and believe me it doesnt make you gay lol I know a lot of straight guys that do it and once you try it you may not want to do it other ways as its really efficient, much more euphoric than snorting and way better bang for your buck.

MDMA and a lot of other drugs are way better plugged IMO, funnily ketamine is really the only drug I know of that requires more than you'd snort to get a similar effect, not sure how correct that is though as ive tried it and didnt need as much as Erowid said. Hope I was of some help :)

Do you then need to lie on your side for half an hour waiting for the liquid to be absorbed or can you get straight up without everything queefing back out all over the place?

People recommend laying on your side to stop leaking and let it absorb but i never do. Your sphincter keeps the lid closed on turds, less than 10ml water is nothing to worry about.

Just dont eat curry that night.

The last time I smoked meth I got a really painful throbbing headache, it unlike one I have felt before, sharp pulsating pain. I got it after a few tokes. It did go away but was hard to enjoy while I had it. It hasn't happened before but it was the first time I smoked it, eat n snorted previously.
Has this happened to anyone else? what could be the cause? This wasn't a standard headache like that of dehydration or other common causes.

Was it the first of a new batch??? Maybe bad product? I've never come across any bad headachs or anything myself . . Otherwise, I dunno!

Also just curious to get an answer to the question "does meth still exist in sydney"? All my experienes in the last 12 months have been massively disapointing. The incredible stimulated rush, energy and sexual drive that would stay at peak high for 12 hours from just one bowl have seemed to of turned into a buzz that lasts for a couple hours before needing redose - and colasping by choice 12 hours later in bed from feeling like a truck hit me. Is that great stuff a thing of the past or still out there?

My pipe arrived in the mail today, and no coppers jumped out from behind any of the bushes.

It's a thing of beauty. I know what the plan for tonight is. Woo!

when I smoke too much good glass at once, I get a HORRIBLE headache like in my left temple area.

If I dont burn that first bit off I get a bad headache or if I end up actually burning rather than vapourizing the meth then I sometimes get a headache, but if im doing everything correctly then I dont usually get a headache. It might just be one of those things, if it doesnt happen again with the same gear then id just shrug it off but if it happens again in the same circumstances then I wouldnt touch that gear again :/

Just wanted to run a few things by some of the more experienced people here.

I'm going to have a pretty big night out after abstaining from nearly all drugs (and alcohol) to a large extent for several months. I'll have about 2 points of what is supposed to be good quality ice at my disposal.

I have a little experience with speed and ice but not much. I haven't really gone over 1 point to 1.5 points in a night. Interestingly, the last few times I have had speed I have been able to sleep/pass out.

A few things I should point out: 1) I will be consuming quite a bit of alcohol, 2) I currently suffer depression and anxiety and take 15mg mirtazapine a night, 3) I'll have 30mg of valium up my sleeve for the comedown.

What would a good dose to get a nice euphoric high - suitable for chatting and having a dance? We will be smoking or snorting (might even eat some if people recommend it). Do you reckon it is better from an enjoyment and comedown perspective to go hard early and catch a strong high, or just space it out more?

Say if I consume the full two points, how horrific will the comedown be? My last comedown off a bit over a point was pretty bad but I will have benzos this time. Do you reckon 30mg valium will be enough? Do you reckon it will even be enough to let me sleep? I have a low tolerance to benzos these days (5-10mg gets rid of anxiety normally, 15mg+ gets me drowsy). Are there any other tips for minimising the comedown?

The big question: Is it dangerous to combine meth with mirtazapine. I have combined the two before, and even not taken my dose of mirtazapine the night of taking meth. No ill effects were noticed. It is just something I worry about on the comedown.

Any other advice welcome.:)

^ Personally I like to get really high from the get go and redose lightly. I would say smoking is the most enjoyable/euphoric way to use crystal meth but it can also be the least social and if you are out at a club or something you might spend longer in the car puffing than you think. 2 points of good quality crystal should easily be enough to keep you up for a couple of days and honestly I don't think 30mg of diazepam would do too well to put you out unless you really waited until the meth effects were starting to wear off, which could be quite a bit after 48 hours from when you start, depending on you and the quality of the gear.

If the crystal really is that good then I doubt you would need more than 100-150mg to have an awesome night/day and anymore is just going to prolong awakeness more than anything, that said, it is fucking hard to stop once you start if you have more in your pocket.

I have known people on mirtazapine to double their dose or so to aid them sleeping on the end of a meth high, it seemed to work for them although I cannot comment on how safe this combination is.

If you can acquire seroquel do it, otherwise I would probably grab a pack of restavit, when you start to come down I would neck two restavits with maybe two or three diazepam and a few to a handful of drinks (if taking mirtazapine is safe with meth then it may be possible to drop the diaz and/or alcohol from this list YMMV), depending on how big of a drinker you are and how much help those downers need. Save as much diazepam as you can for the next day or two as you may find it helpful in aiding the comedown in ways other than just getting sleep.

I have never been one of those people who is prone to bad comedowns off of meth so long as I get adequate sleep. For some people they are bad but if your gear is clean and you don't go on a bender I think you will be right. Just stay hydrated, especially since you are drinking alcohol too (despite the fact I am an alcoholic I actually prefer to only have a few drinks on meth for some reason) and make sure you eat before you get on. Up and Go's and/or smoothies can be helpful for getting nutrients in your body if you go for a couple days and are struggling to eat solids.

Damn! Bro. Have you been checked out since? If not i strongly suggest i bro.

If you have regular seizures your dr needs to knowto start a treatment regime which will be refined as time progresses and theyve an understanding of the underlying problem.

Sincerely hope youre ok bro and its nothing out of left field and disconcerting to us all. Travel easy friend.

My meth pipe was sold at a local shop, you just need to know what to ask for and I'm not going to say it here. I don't know if this borderline post is within the guidelines, if not, please remove it but I only had to drive 5 minutes to get one, and I don't exactly live close to the city. Ask your dealer if he can get you one or knows where to get a pipe. It's so much better/quicker to smoke in a real pipe :D :D :D

edit: Does anyone know how to get black ink writing off the stem, i tried rubbing metho over the ink but it wouldn't budge, can hold a lighter over it and it doesn't seem to affect it? Just worried if I may be inhaling toxic fumes from the ink?

Last edited:
Was always too worried about cutting up my hands with the bulb , regarding breaking out the plastic parts on the end! A wimp , I know . .

Was always too worried about cutting up my hands with the bulb , regarding breaking out the plastic parts on the end! A wimp , I know . .

I used a globe for like 8 months, and there were certain brands that I could take a part the first time round. I tried a different brand with differing wattage and it's like they don't want you to use them for any other purpose, the glue was thicker making it harder to remove the inner fitting, the pieces inside were bigger.

Get way bigger hits, and more euphoria as you can smoke it much quicker with the real pippy. Also way less fucking around, easier to conceal and I have had globes break into pieces mid-toke, that's no fun. Peace.

Its really not gresat practice carrying a pipe around at any time in public though. Smoke before you leave n if you must redose then mix it into a drink. No point risking a paraphenalia charge out n about.

Carrying a makeshift bulby would be ridiculously hilarious as you just might be able to talk your way out exclaiming its an exftremely poor mans cocktail glass. Ha!

Pips are indeed the go. I got mine just this Monday, and put it to work immediately. Felt so good to throw out all the bulbs I had sitting around -- I felt suss just having them there.

I don't really have to worry about much risk when taking it out, either (not that I go and take it down to the supermarket with me). I live in a very small town... the cops will leave you alone if you leave them alone. Keep your head down and keep walking, it'll see you through soft and sound.

Question regarding quality of recently acquired methamphetamine...

I've never had this issue before, not even 100% sure if its really an "issue" so to speak.

I recently acquired .5g of product, which was in one solid rock. After crushing it into smaller pieces, I noticed it was wet. Very glumpy and sticks to anything it's placed on.

It smokes wonderfully, and effects are what I would expect, but I'm just wondering what would be the reason for the wetness?

I've done a bit of researching but could only find really old posts, saying it was probably solvents. But there's no solventy smell...

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.