Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sharing.... It took me about 3 years to lose insane cravings for the drug. I still smoke on odd occasions but regarding the "I gotta go out and buy some stuff!" - took 3 years to end up in control. Be careful!

hey guys, needing some advice on what to expect from smoking meth, as i plan to try it in the near future. as a long time trawler of BL i know the obvious risks associated with use such as severe addiction but ive decided its part of my personality and who am i to try most drugs and explore the realm of shard. im planning to smoke it in a bowl and try and use it for my writing and personal research. ive dabbled in psychedelics in the past and have smoked pot for a few years, but what should i expect from meth/ any tips regarding the smoking of it? id also consider eating or snorting but i feel smoking will add to the experience.
cheers

Fuck relapsed again! This time I didnt go nuts and let it turn into a bender which is good but im wondering if I can expect withdrawls as intense as I got last time cos those first 2 weeks were a nightmare

Fuck relapsed again! This time I didnt go nuts and let it turn into a bender which is good but im wondering if I can expect withdrawls as intense as I got last time cos those first 2 weeks were a nightmare

You'll be fine.

If you go through a six day heroin withdrawl and relapse once or twice you don't end up back at start.

Relapse's happen ... Keep focused. Weed does wonders with Meth withdraw from what I hear by producing dopamine....... Just putting that out there incase you haven't tried.

If your a strong person you can beat it.

Hello, another west coaster here. I have been using meth for just over a year (daily). I have been using capsules and swallowing since day one. Only the dosage has changed. It's time to stop and I know the odds are not in my favor. However, I would like to taper off slowly over the next two to three weeks. At the moment, I am ingesting about .5g per day. I have already started to knock it down to around 3.5 per day. I do have Diazepam available healthy food to eat.

Is there anyone out there with a suggestion or recommendation that has proven successful? Either way, I'm going to give it a go.
Thx

Just a warning to people using benzos+meth together or in close succession. I have an experience.

I've used meth and benzos together and separately for nearly ten years but a few days ago I had a life-changing experience

I had been using meth IV(and not having panic attacks like usual) but afterwards I had 20mg of clonazepam and ended up doing something that led to me getting charged with aggravated assault x2, intimidation/stalking, willful damage of property and grievous bodily harm :(

Meth has always made me aggressive days after but ive always been able to control it but this time the benzos made me not care and I acted on my anger and really fucked up. Now I will be unable to work as a nurse(my career) and unable to travel two dreams which have been crushed & there's only me to blame.

I've done this combo many times but this time I lost it. I'm very embarrassed & ashamed. Be careful guys. Every time you take drugs be vigilant coz things can happen :/

P.S guess what I'm doing now? Frying on meth and going to get benzos to block out my feelings. How stupid but it shows the power meth has over an addict :/

ketaman, i feel for you! ive been in a similar situation, where i took lormetazepam, a hardly recognised benzo i wasnt familiar with as it was from central europe and it had been brought back.

ended up waking up out of my blackout with no car, in the back of a strangers car seat smoking a cigarette with a different pair of pants on and being driven home! This wasnt my car either and it ended up being burnt up in a suberb ages away from my house.

I didnt even want to know what happened to me so i asked no questions to thge ladies who dropped me off home and dont ever want to know what truly happened that night.

It is truly the most regreattable incident ive ever been involved in even though i dont remember a thing that happened. even after years of drinkin/drug use that is the worst experience ever.

i never take benzos anymore, just take codeine.

I beg to differ.... at the start of my heroin habit I'd have use 5 days in a row to wd but now years later two days in succession gives me wds. Not as bad as from full on use but bad enough. Hence why it's not worth it.

Last edited:
i see, really sorry. that was a misguided end statement. my circle and i are quite opiate naive and make up for it in cannabis smoking to ease comedowns and wds, i know it doesnt work for everybody, just explaining my 'edge' killer from stims. do you twirl or shoot mostly?

also, what are klonopins strength like as opposed to valium/xanax?

I've been told on here that I'm having too much I'm borderline having a seizure. When I have a shot that makes me spew I shake, go pale, spew, and feel very weird. Maybe I am having too much.I always feel like if I get any Morse that something really bad would happen coz it feels like it couldn't get worse at all without passing out or something. Cones make it 200% worse! Seroquel, opiates or benzos are the only cure. Alcohol helps a little. I repeat, pot is the worst thing you can do, it may sound a good idea but it's deceptive.

I shot a point today & yesterday and have felt fine both those times. I think it's from a cut or impurity that makes me so uncomfortable. I actually feel good from these doses.

P.s I shoot H/opiates(morphine is the shit), coke, k and meth but I only shoot my first dose of ice then smoke coz I only get one rush. Subsequent shots just give an instant effect. So big shot=big rush then almost constant smoking after.

& clonazepam(rivotril) is apparently equiv to xanax but I think a bit weaker. I can have 25 5mg vals and feel nothing but 3 2mg alpraz is good and 5 2mg clonaz is a good dose that doesn't black me out. I have tolerance though. Last detox I came off 24mg of xanax a day and I was seizing and it wasn't fun. If I had no tally I'd have 2-3 vals, 1-2 xannies or 1-3 revives. Once you've had benzos it's cool to bong on.

Last edited:
I don't think I'd use more often but I think when I do use I'd binge for longer and use more over that binge.

A binge for me is 3-5 points over 2-3 nights but if it were cheaper it'd be a G over that time. And surely tolerance would grow.

I think our meth is more potent too, I used to get so spun from 50mg but most Americans agree that would do nothing to them. 2.5pts is a common dose there so I really don't think they have stuff as potent as US.

I think that the N-isopropyl/methyl/ethyl benzylamine cuts are most of the time seperate chunks or shards included with another bag, at least over here. I dont think that they are recrystallized with shards. Though no formal testing has been done on my behalf, we truely do see this cut only in completely bunk bags. This stuff still is active, in a way that it causes alot of anxiety, body temp issues, as well as stuff doesnt seem right, like with good pure ice I personally dont have any overstimulation/body temp/etc issues, just extreme CNS stimulating effects (of the kind that we enjoy lol). I think it might also be possible that the benzylamines are inactive in their own right, but put some kind of roadblock in the metabolism of phenylisopropylamines and et cetera, so that when you have a bag of ephedrine or pseudo (looks extremey similar to meth when in salt form) cut with some of the benzylamines, it makes the pseudo and co. last longer and have a more pronounced effect. Or who knows, what we've all been getting this whole time has been true ice with remnants of pseudo, ice cut with pseudo or unreacted pseudo with a small % of ice in it. Either way the shitty physical effects persist.

Not to brag but recently got some really, really pure ice here. dissolved instantly in water, long duration (18-24 hrs until plateau subsisted) and i only had around 0.15. Also none of the icky overstimulation noted with so many previous batches. It looked like a bunch of tiny flat grains of rice that were very hard to snap (the thinner ones easier than the more thick ones). ANyway very good, I hope i get some similar quality again today lol. Hope I responded to all the replies to my post if not then my bad I will be reading this thread again in the very near future (lol)

I don't think I'd use more often but I think when I do use I'd binge for longer and use more over that binge.

A binge for me is 3-5 points over 2-3 nights but if it were cheaper it'd be a G over that time. And surely tolerance would grow.

I think our meth is more potent too, I used to get so spun from 50mg but most Americans agree that would do nothing to them. 2.5pts is a common dose there so I really don't think they have stuff as potent as US.

yea i got friends that complain that 3pts do nothing for them, I dont get it either, cuz i get pretty fucked on about 50mg, anything over 1.5 in one go gives me panic attacks.

How does someone even justify using if 3 pts does nothing for them. I mean I know we're not allowed price discussion but that's a decent chunk of cash. Unless you're talking speed/gas/whatever.

Strangely today I've shot 3 points of clean strong shards and smoked one and anxiety is non existent. I have clonazepam in case but I'm off to a gay club & a sex club so it's likely k , g or MDMA will be available so wish me luck. Some GBL to synergies with the ice would be a real treat then k at th end of the night would create a very special & memorable night. My 2 fave drugs and they happen to be a staple in the gay scene drug diet. MDxx would make for a good munt but ecstasy makes sex repulsive for some reason. G makes me incredibly horny but not in a seedy way like meth. Let's hope tonight is one to remember. Wish me luck and no matter how wasted I get I won't forget to slip on my little man's helmet. I've already had many chances I don't think I deserve more. Apparently 1 in 7 or one in 11 guys in a sex venue has hiv so no more risks for me. Doesn't mean I can't have lots of kinky sex :) I just gotta wrap it up. mmeth sex is the ultimate, so I wonder if a ghb+meth orgasm can kill you? Lol I'm sure you'd get a glimpse of heaven at least lol fuck I cat wait!

Apologies to interrupt the current flow of questions/answers/opinions, but something I've always been curious about in the Australian meth climate (obscenely expensive by comparison to the rest of the world) is whether people find that they're upset over their usage or merely the cost at the end of their binge/use? I've found by comparison we're (Australians) generally using quite a lower dosage and total quantity compared to the rest of the world, but we feel it a lot more in the wallet. I wonder whether the primary deprecating factor is quantity or expense, and whether people think they could maintain their usage patterns and not increase them, if the market were to change and mimic the relative cheapness of the rest of the world?

I imagine a lot of people would assume their usage would skyrocket and the cost would be the least of their worries, that they would stay up longer, take more, get more reckless and increase the bleed into their "week-day life" to an eventual greater detriment. A part of me hopes, however, that some people are familiar enough with their usage to manage it and keep usage constant but feel less negative about the spend. If anybody knows any such studies or examples I would be very interested in looking at them anyhow.

Cheers

Apologies to interrupt the current flow of questions/answers/opinions, but something I've always been curious about in the Australian meth climate (obscenely expensive by comparison to the rest of the world) is whether people find that they're upset over their usage or merely the cost at the end of their binge/use? I've found by comparison we're (Australians) generally using quite a lower dosage and total quantity compared to the rest of the world, but we feel it a lot more in the wallet. I wonder whether the primary deprecating factor is quantity or expense, and whether people think they could maintain their usage patterns and not increase them, if the market were to change and mimic the relative cheapness of the rest of the world?

I imagine a lot of people would assume their usage would skyrocket and the cost would be the least of their worries, that they would stay up longer, take more, get more reckless and increase the bleed into their "week-day life" to an eventual greater detriment. A part of me hopes, however, that some people are familiar enough with their usage to manage it and keep usage constant but feel less negative about the spend. If anybody knows any such studies or examples I would be very interested in looking at them anyhow.

Cheers

Best way to do it is research it yourself, Your own conclusions are as important as the next budding research/science orientated mind. Find a team of like minded beings/people and come up with some structured systematics, write them all down, record everything find an agreeable medium and assign tasks and roles to each member based on your astrological sign placement and life path number you are and take it from there. You will be surprised what you will all conclude :)

^I'm sure you know this man but you gotta cut off the meth or those panic attacks are just gonna end up getting worse and start happening even when you're sober.

Meth doesn't and shouldn't actually give anyone panic attacks, it's the environment and current day technology and socially engineered stigmatized views and uses people use against meth heads in which they despise to encourage panic/anxeity/paranoia. Choose your poisong all drugs are great if you want to make it that way, all collective negative behavior is not great and spoils a good experience on choice of drug.

To the guy you were replying to experiencing the panic attacks., stay positive man, everyone is a good sort some just cant see it, your problems are not other peoples problems and vice versa, the hardest thing is managing the incoming/outgoing energy and knowing what to do with it and how to process it in a beneficial way that ceases panic attacks from possibly occuring.

Meth doesn't and shouldn't actually give anyone panic attacks, it's the environment and current day technology and socially engineered stigmatized views and uses people use against meth heads in which they despise to encourage panic/anxeity/paranoia. Choose your poisong all drugs are great if you want to make it that way, all collective negative behavior is not great and spoils a good experience on choice of drug.

To the guy you were replying to experiencing the panic attacks., stay positive man, everyone is a good sort some just cant see it, your problems are not other peoples problems and vice versa, the hardest thing is managing the incoming/outgoing energy and knowing what to do with it and how to process it in a beneficial way that ceases panic attacks from possibly occuring.

I have to respectfully disagree with you there. Stimulants are quite commonly known to cause anxiety. Increase in heart rate, blood pressure (i think) and a racing mind are all triggers of acute anxiety. For a casual user I can understand anxiety not being too much of an issue and a lot of people mistake stimulant anxiety for 'coming down'. I was a near every day user for a long time and although i was always shy i never had any anxiety issues until heavy use of methamphetamine began. I know countless other people who were very headstrong and very confident and happy with themselves that are now anxious wrecks because of methamphetamine.

In saying that, i have no doubt that methamphetamine causes anxiety whether it be short or long term. I have an extreme generalised anxiety disorder, sometimes to the point where I cannot leave my house due to fear of almost anything. Constantly biting finger nails etc. I was never like this before heavy meth use and stigma has nothing to do with it as my family/friends are all very open about these kinds of things and not once have i been stigmatised for being a regular or ex-regular meth user. I'm lucky in that I have a group of friends that each have their own poison and respect that everyone enjoys something different.

Methamphetamine use, especially prolonged methamphetamine use will cause anxiety due to the depletion of vital parts of the brain. I've watched it turn even the most placid, confident people into anxious, paranoid and delusional people. Not sleep deprived as we all used enough to sleep/eat on it, but definitely changes their perception of the world and weakens them as a whole. Even years after abstinence from the drug or any stimulant for that matter. Hell, even high, regular caffeine intake can cause extreme anxiety and it is not frowned upon or stigmatised at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.