Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth doesn't and shouldn't actually give anyone panic attacks, it's the environment and current day technology and socially engineered stigmatized views and uses people use against meth heads in which they despise to encourage panic/anxeity/paranoia. Choose your poisong all drugs are great if you want to make it that way, all collective negative behavior is not great and spoils a good experience on choice of drug.

Triplies is right, meth releases adrenaline, which causes your heart rate and blood pressure to shoot up, all of which are well known triggers for anxiety and panic attacks. Look at any stimulant drug and ''anxiety'' will be listed as a side effect - it's not the environment (although that can lessen or worsen the effect), but a product of the effects of the drug itself. Some people are just more prone to it than others.

Yeah i agree with both of what you said as i have also experienced instances and occurances such as the ones you both mention however i was just refering to my findings and explanations to do with some of my personal perceptions from my personal experinces as i am a headstrong stimulants user. There are so many variables to consider with meth or most compounds obvioulsy but i find with topics like this one its good to get an overall discussed understanding between us all.

I have a group of friends that each have their own poison and respect that everyone enjoys something different.

That will diminish in positive effects quite possible due to prolonged use over time within your circle of friends and all the progressive understanding as they unfold over the years of hanging out with everyone, the more people in the group the more confusing, hence stimulants being characteristicly as they are hence anxiety.chances at a high in situations such of yours, When you being using ampehtamines for over 15 years it will tend to take it's toll :p

i use on my own and its fucking bliss, been there done that with the circles of groups and friends who dont really want to know you in the first place and if they all do want to know you and the energy is postive between your circle of friends well then no issue but on benders on the gear by day 3 or 4 you are all just staring at each other looking around the room thinking wtf to say to each other because your scattered unless you dont use that much and get sleep ofcourse.

I apologize if my punctuation does not come out correct and is back to front as i am biometrically manipulated and controled sometimes where my computer use and tasks such as typing text become cryptic and muddle. Damn malicious hackers wish it would stop lol, it happens every day with them trying to ruin any credibility or essence or ones understanding trying to be put across.

Last edited:
I only get anxiety/mild panic attacks during the comedown.. while Im flying, I forget what anxiety is haha

I dont go on benders often but when I have been as of late, I have this tendency to 4WD up n down the coast fishing n pissing off the rangers/land developers in various ways :p

if I didnt have my 4WD, I'd be killing myself with boredom frying out in the burbs'.. 4WDing/fishing and meth use go hand in hand because lets be honest, theres not a whole lot goin on at 3am on a tuesday night ;)

thank fuck I live on the coast away from heavy suburbia

As someone who's suffered from debilitating anxiety for as long as I can remember, speed/meth/ice never made me anxious. It made me feel the absolute opposite. Giving me the confidence to go and do that thing I would otherwise be too *word* to do. I'm sure it affects everyone differently, but anxiety has never been a side effect from stimulants for me.

Okay I am brand new && I have no idea where to post or how to start a relevant thread... this is the most relevant I could find.... I have a question && I'm now frustrated after googling && searching this site && finding nothing useful.. okay: if I found a shard of ice stuck to my sock && there are little fibers stuck to it && i try to melt it down && smoke are the fibers going to ruin it all? or since I'm not lighting them on fire will they just be in there? PLEASE && thank you! Driving me insane Haha...

Okay I am brand new && I have no idea where to post or how to start a relevant thread... this is the most relevant I could find.... I have a question && I'm now frustrated after googling && searching this site && finding nothing useful.. okay: if I found a shard of ice stuck to my sock && there are little fibers stuck to it && i try to melt it down && smoke are the fibers going to ruin it all? or since I'm not lighting them on fire will they just be in there? PLEASE && thank you! Driving me insane Haha...

Thats not an advisable idea to go looking for shards in your socks as there isn't any shards in anyones socks anyway unless you plant them there yourself and want to go trawling through socks looking for shit that aint there that's not my interest lol. My shards go from the bag to the pipe and on no carpet and or other lol.

Happy hunting.

Btw don't fucking go hunting for it youll never find it. :p

Thats not an advisable idea to go looking for shards in your socks as there isn't any shards in anyones socks anyway unless you plant them there yourself and want to go trawling through socks looking for shit that aint there that's not my interest lol. My shards go from the bag to the pipe and on no carpet and or other lol.

Happy hunting.

Btw don't fucking go hunting for it youll never find it. :p

Oh god... The hours wasted

Oh god... The hours wasted

I once spent hours gathering specks of weed on the tail end of a meth run. Was pretty keen for a cone 8)

It ended up getting me stoned at least. Made me see how ridiculous meth can be.

Haha, Yeah I am not sure how it got on my sock, but i didn't mean to find it thats for sure! Im not one to go on scavenger hunts haha but went to cross my legs && sure as shit there was shard! No idea how or why but wasn't complaining haha I have seen a lot of my friends just start searching the floor out of no where, once one had an entire pile of what he thought was shit... It was dirt && rocks. My scavenger hunts are usually through blue light threads, this particular question got me to finally make an account, so I had a good day! mystery shard && can post on my most actively utilized site. Ha long winded, cant tell how excited i am to post at all ;)

I moved out of my suburb because ice has taken over.

I won't lie,, today I IV'd 1.5pts of crystal and smoked 1/2p and had lots of xanax but went to NA and have been regularly. But I don't feel shame or guilty. Its just a slip up that felt great.. no panic attacks. Just a nice high.

NA is helping more than any rehab ever did :) I have faith and trust in myself. I never have been tempted to hurt others or steal its just trust that I'll take care & respect myself like I always should have :)

I'm incredibly proud of myself and the steps I've taken to change things have been about as extreme as I could do without becoming homeless (which I have been in kings cross for awhile anyway with a HIV+ boyfriend(to my knowledge I'm hep & HIV negative but now who knows), too much coke, meth & h and doing completely shameful things to score. I learned some valuable lessons and did thing that could affect me forever so I'm done with the disrespect towards myself. If that wasn't rock bottom death is and if I were able to look down after an incident like that thered be no forgiving myself!

Last edited:
Sorry to double post but while I have done it its been a long time.

How's plugged ice in comparison to IV or smoked ice? I'm either going to plug 1/2 and smoke 1/2 a point tomorrow or plug an MDMA pill which I have 2 times a year. If that. Plugging water soluble drugs was always closest to IV & I'm wondering if I'll get the effects I've lost from smoking or IV'ing like the head tingles, real euphoria etc or not.

I once spent hours gathering specks of weed on the tail end of a meth run. Was pretty keen for a cone 8)

It ended up getting me stoned at least. Made me see how ridiculous meth can be.

Haha, I've done the exact same thing on more than one occasion...acting like a mad woman inspecting every inch of my black shaggy rug on hands and knees with torch in hand...

As someone who's suffered from debilitating anxiety for as long as I can remember, speed/meth/ice never made me anxious. It made me feel the absolute opposite. Giving me the confidence to go and do that thing I would otherwise be too *word* to do. I'm sure it affects everyone differently, but anxiety has never been a side effect from stimulants for me.

I found that Meth/speed seemed to "cure" my anxiety too and gave me confidence I'd only dreamed of having...at least this was the case until weekend/social use turned into a full blown addiction of 2 and a bit yrs. Now I'm lucky to go a day anxiety free!
I guess I'm saying don't think that confidence lasts forever if you become dependant on the shit.
Don't you love 5am advice from a tweeker who is multi tasking between downloading tunes, playing ps3 need for speed while scrolling thru bluelight and enjoying a few cones :-/!!!
Ps-new to contributing so apologies if I'm doing this wrong!

Don't you love 5am advice from a tweeker who is multi tasking between downloading tunes, playing ps3 need for speed while scrolling thru bluelight and enjoying a few cones :-/!!!

Without a doubt some of the most memorable, long-lasting and genuinely amazing, epiphany inducing advice has come from just that combination, believe it or not. And I won't judge you in the slightest if you don't.

Never dropped any shards yet. *crosses fingers* but have smoked some fluff I was sure was mdpv. mmmm shards. . :) mega careful with that shit just too $$$ to chance losing some! can be difficult loading into bowl with the shakes though lol

Never dropped any shards yet. *crosses fingers* but have smoked some fluff I was sure was mdpv. mmmm shards. . :) mega careful with that shit just too $$$ to chance losing some! can be difficult loading into bowl with the shakes though lol

Loading with the shakes is the worst! I always do it over my black moleskin journal, just in case! Can never be to sure! Haha Out of curiosity who loads through the stem/why or the top hole/why? I always go for the top cause I feel like i end up eating some dust on inhales otherwise, >.< was wondering what everyone else thought??

Loading with the shakes is the worst! I always do it over my black moleskin journal, just in case! Can never be to sure! Haha Out of curiosity who loads through the stem/why or the top hole/why? I always go for the top cause I feel like i end up eating some dust on inhales otherwise, >.< was wondering what everyone else thought??

I do it either way based on if i have a propane torch on hand. If I have already precrushed my shards (I like to do that so i can take keybumps and also easier for backloading into a rig) then its easier to just load the pipe by sticking the stem into the baggie itself and pushing some powder/small chunks into the stem (while its still inside the baggy so nothing can fall out either way) and then holding the pipe so the bubble is pointing like 45 degree downward with the stem up and kinda "tapping" the shards/powder so it all falls into the bubble (all while putting your finger over the hole of the bubble of course). With some wet gear it seems that some might "stick" to the insides of the stem while its being tapped down into the bubble, I like to use a straw of some sort if theres alot sticking to just push everything down before i melt it down just because when you take a hit sometimes the powder stuck to the inside of the stem will be sucked up along with the smoke and I dont like the taste at all.

If I am smoking with one of my buddys he has taught me a good way to pack thru the hole in the bubble, you basically take a torch and a fresh pipe and heat up the top of the bubble where the hole is and when its slightly cooled just kind of push in the pyrex all around the hole in the bubble so theres a sort of concave indentation. That way you can just d ump powder into that concave crevice so to speak and then just push all the powder inside. I prefer the way of loading thru the stem by putting the stem inside the baggy just cause Im used to doing so with shots (I used to shoot regularly now just smoking but I would always backload in this way, basically crush all shards up to a fine p owder while theyre still inside a bag (or double bagged if youre worried abt the bag ripping while youre crushing them, I usually use a lighter or also another good thing is a weed grinder) and then basically scoop up powder into the back of the syringe same way that you would scoop up powder into your pipe. Then you put the plunger back in and depress it all the way (while there is still no water in the rig, dont worry none of the powder will get stuck in thne tip of the needle even if you push it all the way down). Then I like to have a kettle running usually and I pour some in a cup before I making tea and draw up some boiling water into the syringe (make sure you draw up some air too to leave room for the dope to expand good dope will increase the waters volume)

Hope that helps!

---

Also to add to ketaman's comments recently, man you gotta slow it down I am literally all the way across the world and you've got me worried sick about you. Just slow it down dude, you dont need to be on a crazy rush all the time just switch to smoking and take a few tokes every couple of hours, youre gonna kill yourself otherwise man. If that's your intent to inadvertendly off yourself through this self destructive abuse patterns of many pts IV per day along with downers, then so be it but honestly its not gonna kill you anytime soon just gonna give you gnarly health problems that youre gonna have to live with rest of your life (Im taking cardiovascular type stuff). If you alaready have health problems like hep C, hiv remember these are treatable illnesses man its not a death sentence. Just be good to yourself and if you really cant stop the self-abuse you need to check yourself into some kind of place where they will stabilize you with a high dose of dexedrine, benzos, etc and have a therapist help you. Also remember i'm NOT judging you, i accept your behavior 100% itsj ust ive seen so many people go down the road you are on right now and not only have i seen people go thru premature deaths but I myself now have cardiovascular issues as well as HCV because of unsafe drug practices. We all love you dude and all the best. Keep us updated and hope you are alright. Feel free to PM me if there is anything you want to talk about. We're here for you bro!

---

To expand on my previous postings about quality of meth etc in my area (I live in California in USA) the stuff is straight koota (as you guys like to say) out here. Like seriously just uncut stuff or barely stepped on with msm, you can tell from how it smokes in the pipe. Good stuff will barely burn if at all even if you torch the shit out of it. And lasts for ages. I smoked maybe 0.15 at most around 32 hours ago and still charged up (Even after a 8 hour nap I still feel high, and you can obviously tell from the stream of consciousness hypomanic style ranting of my post lol)

Much love to everyone and wish you all the best! Anyone have questions about the scene in California feel free to ask me anything, I love comparing and contrasting different scenes across the world. I heard the scene in Czech republic/Greece is relaly wild, havent found any info about it yet but tbh havent been looking into it that deeply, i feel that the people from over there have forums where they communicate in their own language.

Man I am lit up as christmas tree! And this is without IV. To be honest IVing turns me into a striaght werewolf psychopath nowadays, everyone i know irl doesnt care or even notice im different at all after a few puffs but aftera big fat shot (i like to do 3-4 pts at once for the rush) I literally get so paranoid i cant go into public for days. Not to mention the sweating... and the masturbation sessions lasting for days. Yeah I think I'll stick to smoking. Good for me that I finally feel content about everything, off the buprenorphine, I've been taking a few 10mg blues every couple of days whenever i run into a buddy that trades me for ice.

g0to : I do it either way based on if i have a propane torch on hand. If I have already precrushed my shards (I like to do that so i can take keybumps and also easier for backloading into a rig) then its easier to just load the pipe by sticking the stem into the baggie itself and pushing some powder/small chunks into the stem (while its still inside the baggy so nothing can fall out either way) and then holding the pipe so the bubble is pointing like 45 degree downward with the stem up and kinda "tapping" the shards/powder so it all falls into the bubble (all while putting your finger over the hole of the bubble of course). With some wet gear it seems that some might "stick" to the insides of the stem while its being tapped down into the bubble, I like to use a straw of some sort if theres alot sticking to just push everything down before i melt it down just because when you take a hit sometimes the powder stuck to the inside of the stem will be sucked up along with the smoke and I dont like the taste at all.

If I am smoking with one of my buddys he has taught me a good way to pack thru the hole in the bubble, you basically take a torch and a fresh pipe and heat up the top of the bubble where the hole is and when its slightly cooled just kind of push in the pyrex all around the hole in the bubble so theres a sort of concave indentation. That way you can just d ump powder into that concave crevice so to speak and then just push all the powder inside. I prefer the way of loading thru the stem by putting the stem inside the baggy just cause Im used to doing so with shots (I used to shoot regularly now just smoking but I would always backload in this way, basically crush all shards up to a fine p owder while theyre still inside a bag (or double bagged if youre worried abt the bag ripping while youre crushing them, I usually use a lighter or also another good thing is a weed grinder) and then basically scoop up powder into the back of the syringe same way that you would scoop up powder into your pipe. Then you put the plunger back in and depress it all the way (while there is still no water in the rig, dont worry none of the powder will get stuck in thne tip of the needle even if you push it all the way down). Then I like to have a kettle running usually and I pour some in a cup before I making tea and draw up some boiling water into the syringe (make sure you draw up some air too to leave room for the dope to expand good dope will increase the waters volume)

Hope that helps!/QUOTE]

Extremely helpful! Very informative! Thank you! That is very close to what my friend does, though I have a much more complicated set up. Being as my top hole is large enough for decent size shards to fall through easily, but I also store my shit in a vial and have a a small metal scoop that I use. Though to be completely honest all of the different drugs I have used and played with I like all my utensils, the process of preparing it to use is a good portion of what makes me enjoying such a wide variety of things and not just using to use, or to get high. Ha >.< If that makes any sense, I am well on my way to the top haha =D

Personally, I've always found smoking always gives me the best results no matter what the product happens to be.:)

I only get anxiety/mild panic attacks during the comedown.. while Im flying, I forget what anxiety is haha

I dont go on benders often but when I have been as of late, I have this tendency to 4WD up n down the coast fishing n pissing off the rangers/land developers in various ways :p

if I didnt have my 4WD, I'd be killing myself with boredom frying out in the burbs'.. 4WDing/fishing and meth use go hand in hand because lets be honest, theres not a whole lot goin on at 3am on a tuesday night ;)

thank fuck I live on the coast away from heavy suburbia

Sounds like fun ripin' around.

reminds me of my friends dad. crshing over at my friends, we'd been smoking all day. dad bursts in our room at early hours and asks us if we want to go fishing. his dad was turnt up high lol

Smurfman23, its okay to ramble especially when you are feeling like that. Cravings are one of the hardest parts of staying clean, if you ever need to just vent or talk yourself out of cravings feel free to PM! I joined BL to not only help the people who choose to use with harm prevention and safer methods or techniques, but to help the people who got clean, who are staying clean! You did amazing for some one who was literally face to face with your temptation, I don't know if half of my friends who quit and are clean now could do the same thing. Good for you! Never hesitate to PM anytime even if you just need someone to vent to who will listen :] Im here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.