• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth in melbourne is fake shit no high

Yeh mate, I’m wrapped I’ve come across this photo.

I’ve been trying to hunt this stuff down all over town but I think I’ve missed the boat.

Everyone has figured out what they got and are jumping on stuff hard at the moment.

After a very good A/B and another wash most of the stuff people are selling finally hands over the small amount of this great D gear.

And you get that beautiful smell

I’m fucking shattered lol.

Anyway be safe people and there you go..

If your dealer is handing you anything white and you still want to believe it, just save this photo.

That’s real fucking gear

Yeh mate, I’m wrapped I’ve come across this photo.

I’ve been trying to hunt this stuff down all over town but I think I’ve missed the boat.

Everyone has figured out what they got and are jumping on stuff hard at the moment.

After a very good A/B and another wash most of the stuff people are selling finally hands over the small amount of this great D gear.

And you get that beautiful smell

I’m fucking shattered lol.

Anyway be safe people and there you go..

If your dealer is handing you anything white and you still want to believe it, just save this photo.

That’s real fucking gear
Couldn't agree more mate

Lol not really. I've smoked gear that looks like that. Beautiful shards. Was very average stuff. Looks can be deceiving. I've got pinging real good on powder/fine meth. To me it doesn't mean much.

You can't determine quality by looking at a photo. Lol majority of the time you can tell thr difference in decent size shards. But it's such a rookie way to determine quality. Lol

Lol not really. I've smoked gear that looks like that. Beautiful shards. Was very average stuff. Looks can be deceiving. I've got pinging real good on powder/fine meth. To me it doesn't mean much.

That is pretty common knowledge. I added the photo to put additional content to my post.

You can't determine quality by looking at a photo. Lol majority of the time you can tell thr difference in decent size shards. But it's such a rookie way to determine quality. Lol

Agreed, and that's pretty common knowledge. It's rather rookie to make the assumption my description was based solely on a photo I provided for additional content.

For the record, there are actually many certain things that can help determine the more likely the substance is what it is and some to put it more likely in the higher purity or lower purity section.

Particularly when comparing high purity dextro-methamphetamine that's crystallization process has been done perfectly vs high purity but racmic mixture of D/L-Methamphetamine that's been crystallized perfectly.

I won't go into anymore details ass this is borderline synthesis discussion.

Agreed, and that's pretty common knowledge. It's rather rookie to make the assumption my description was based solely on a photo I provided for additional content.

For the record, there are actually many certain things that can help determine the more likely the substance is what it is and some to put it more likely in the higher purity or lower purity section.

Particularly when comparing high purity dextro-methamphetamine that's crystallization process has been done perfectly vs high purity but racmic mixture of D/L-Methamphetamine that's been crystallized perfectly.

I won't go into anymore details ass this is borderline synthesis discussion.
110% my guy. You are one of few whom actually know what they are talking about and not trying to out do the next guy like 98% of people. Much respect.

what i was supplied yesterday as 'so-called' Meth can get fucked, to get a bullshit 20 minute 'buzz' (15 of it I probably faked to kid myself) and a thumping headache afterwards is dyspeptic at best. [Throwing my mullers' and packers' union memebership badge] - until recently it had been a pleasure ...

Last edited:
Yes andyturbo just a different cook. No sud. P2P synthesis ketone produces no rush but has longer lasting potential

I will keep searching and trying new sources here then, been through quite the number of bags this year and it is very hit and miss even through the same source..

its all in your mind. if you believe its shit its gonna be shit like any other drugs, LSD if u think ur gonna have a bad trip then u will

Haha yeah think I've just been back on it too consistently and it's worn thin potency wise.
On to some good stuff at the moment, haha I miss the days I could take LSD, nothing teaches you to control your mind like being on it.

what i was supplied yesterday as 'so-called' Meth can get fucked, to get a bullshit 20 minute 'buzz' (15 of it I probably faked to kid myself) and a thumping headache afterwards is dyspeptic at best. [Throwing my mullers' and packers' union memebership badge] - until recently it had been a pleasure ...
Im surprised this thread is still moving and several months ago my concerns were the staggering costs monetory and physicaly (demise in health) associated with so called "meth".
When will the true information regarding the organic chemistries that formulate "meth" be investigated?

I mean no one knows what the fuck were smoking but everyone knows what were paying and thats $450 - $550 for 1.7 of substance.

It doesnt get you high so what the fuck is this NEW WORLD ORDER DRUG that no one seems to know

1: What chemicals are used to manufacture the PLACEBO

2: How to refrain/abstain/rehabilitate from the addiction

3: Wheres the money the staggering amounts of precious Australian Dollars that manifests within the "FAKE METH" supply chain end up?

I can say with confidence the MAJOR STAKE HOLDER wont tolerate an independant laboratory analysis on the deadly highly expensive PLACEBO simply because the $1 billion dollar (PROFIT) business this Mr BIG operates with an IRON FIST will be exposed to defeat.

Mr BIG is a ruthless, cunning member of the SYSTEM OF THE BEAST and if consumers dont pay or owe money for Mr BIGS products then look behind your back here come Lebanese Bikies to shoot you dead.

Its a TOP/DOWN business model and its all reliant on chemistry knowledge at the top level/designer stage primarily men in white suits scientists etc.

Then the human resources fuelled by the power of SYMBOLS that being LAW ENFORCEMENT whom protect the MR BIG with complex corporate limited legal liabilities laws so that BOARD MEMBERS of Australias "METH" trade are never exposed. When was the last time a person/business in suits were investigated and prosecuted for laundering "METH" money?

You simpy never hear about it on mainstream media.

Heroin is
And it's real? Not fentanyl? No price specifics but is it like cocaine that costs an arm and a leg there or is it affordable "in general "

Follow up ?. I've heard aus and NZ have ultra strict opioid prescribing guidelines. Was talking to a fellow with a fully broken arm that got zero pain killers for it and the recovery.

Are real pharma opioids common on the black market there or easy to get presceibed if you have a legit chronic pain injury or disease?

You've virtually got to be on your death bed to be prescribed effective pain relief here. Mate of mine had tongue cancer, he struggled getting proper pain relief, apart from heroin, until near the end. Codeine was O.T.C. until a few years ago. Now there's a push to have paracetamol prescription only. Just wankers trying to make a name for themselves. No fentanyl yet, but probably just a matter of time. All drugs are expensive here, where I am anyway.

While I don’t live there, AUS is one place where the heroin is fairly high quality and not yet tainted by fent. You pay for it (as you do any drug there) but it’s worth every penny. It’s the only drug AUS has others beat on.

-GC