Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth in melbourne is fake shit no high

Vampier hunter

Greenlighter
Im sick of fake gear and shit cunts that are all over selling stuff that aint meth i want get high get shit done fly

Im sick of fake gear and shit cunts that are all over selling stuff that aint meth i want get high get shit done fly

Hey Vampire Hunter,

Sorry your having a tough time finding quality shards in Melbourne. Im not at all saying this to rub it in, but I promise you there are extremely high purity shards if you can find them. I literally just recieved a batch an hour ago of probably the best ive had in 3 or 4 years. Ive been consistently geting high purity D/L methamphetamine which comes with the racmic effects from the P2P synthesis.

This new batch (which is confirmed from overseas) is straight pseudo based D-methamphetamine which I havnt had for years. Its so so good. Keep hunting (no pun intended) mate. Its out there!

Oh man ^ I don't use meth anymore, haven't for a long time. But I man I miss old-school pseudo-base. For me, it nearly disappeared around 2002 or so, after that it was just here and there.

Word. It was so good to finally have that pseudo D-methamphetamine non racmic taste again!

Yeah no shit. There is definately always and consistently will be within Melbourne. Saying it's all shit quality is a huge statement. Seems to always produce the goods in my opinion.

Yeah no shit. There is definately always and consistently will be within Melbourne. Saying it's all shit quality is a huge statement. Seems to always produce the goods in my opinion.

Exactly. Theres been many times when lots of mates are claiming "theres a drought" and ive seen what they are geting..tiny chopped shit, yet my normal sources continued getting the usual quality.

I admit though I do get my stuff from distributors that buy anything up to keys at a time (NOTE: I never possess such quantities. Its just they are very close friends and do my the favour of leting me get my personal ammounts from there bags) but perhaps during "droughts" the mid level suppliers that the distributors sell too chop the crap out of it, and so on down the chain?
Very very tasty D-methamphetamine:
Its nice not having D/L for a change. Reminds me of last decades shards.

20190725_195818.jpg

I'm so sick of there being so many channels to stumble across stuff, to an extent. I get the notion with the synthetic assertions, but did it ever occur to you that it's just chip chop? lol

Lol meth is probably the most flooded thing in Aus at the moment.. look at the record high seizures.. I'm too scared to try I think i'd be hooked x_X

I'm so sick of there being so many channels to stumble across stuff, to an extent. I get the notion with the synthetic assertions, but did it ever occur to you that it's just chip chop? lol

The only way I can answer that completely would involve breaking Bluelight guidelines.

Theres shit out there, dont buy it. Keep looking dude. Theres loads of high quality D/L methamphetamine and have recently been delighted to find a source that is supplying oldschool D-methamphetamine. So good having pseo/IO/RP synthed D over majority of todays P2P routed D/L.

Then yes lots of people chop it down the line. Dont give up hope its plentiful.

I'm swearing off it, I've concluded none of psycho-stimulant effects suit me. who knew it was as easy as that.

Then yes lots of people chop it down the line. Dont give up hope its plentiful.
I'm ready to call off the search..... lol.... my synapses are sayonara, I did too much damage back in my prime and now I scratch my head and wonder why what's left hardly touches the sides. lol plus I keep countering stims with other meds because I don't want to feel 'amped' when I sit there and hoover a fair huff. I think I've outgrown it, but where to from here is where I am left to sort of make my way. The less there is the better. If anything I've developed a quasi-liking of actual smoking as opposed to toking, now this is where I know I need to seek help or just busy myself before idle hands get the better of me.
EIther way, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

So:
I’m in North Queensland and there is no consistency which was never a major problem still was quality however yesterday a distribution from supposedly Melbourne appeared for a second opinion by me, looked clean, burned quickly but instantly made me feel very lethargic, slow and unmotivated just body stoned almost.The consistency looked normal but not as dry. It’s was that bad when I got my own supply from somewhere else and not that shit I just couldn’t do it.

What the fuck ?
Lucky it wasn’t my supply but I hate to think who else got this crap

I wonder why someone would bother bringing such rubbish interstate.

Your best bet is to use one (or a couple) of the ecstasy pill testing kits. It won't tell you what substance it is, but will react a certain colour if there is the presence of Methamphetamine.

Amongst the rubbish there is extremely high purity geting around. Good luck with your struggle.

I'm ready to call off the search..... lol.... my synapses are sayonara, I did too much damage back in my prime and now I scratch my head and wonder why what's left hardly touches the sides. lol plus I keep countering stims with other meds because I don't want to feel 'amped' when I sit there and hoover a fair huff. I think I've outgrown it, but where to from here is where I am left to sort of make my way. The less there is the better. If anything I've developed a quasi-liking of actual smoking as opposed to toking, now this is where I know I need to seek help or just busy myself before idle hands get the better of me.
EIther way, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Glad too see your accounts sorted mate!

tor is your friend
Though I highly doubt that will go over peoples heads. it's fire, better than the mediocre gear here and a lot cheaper. Thinking in orderin [No ammounts] so same.
Don't know if this is allowed the rules but does
[Edit- Bluelight is a harm reduction forum and not here to help you source drugs. Please familiarize yourself with bluelights user agreement. Andy]

Last edited by a moderator: