Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

@Hylight

On the off chance that you don't give you narcotics, or you don't follow through with the check up, I hope cannabis can help relieve pain in the meantime.

Hopefully you don't become dependent on psychotropics.
i should be so lucky.
lol, i wish. ♡ (hey now there's a challenge)
thank you so many times
<3<3<3<3<3

^^^ no no no but honest, i thank you so very much.
you know, the brain and addiction and everything ♡.
k
gawd i'd of died years ago without it.

I am so sorry. I got right back to say that I thought that said pschoactive's like in thc.
It was a delayed reaction, but none the less a reaction. lol.
I got some food in me.
Feel better.

Alone, the only family i have is dying, that would make you alone in the world as it is but i also shut out my boyfriend for being a dick and I do love him and he was the first man I trusted with things about myself and he betrayed that . So i lost my best friend and only person I had.
Feels like im loosing everything and I can't even describe the empty feeling.
Just as i got clean and my life together it's once again ripped from me.
Doesn't feel like it was ever meant for me to be happy

Alone, the only family i have is dying, that would make you alone in the world as it is but i also shut out my boyfriend for being a dick and I do love him and he was the first man I trusted with things about myself and he betrayed that . So i lost my best friend and only person I had.
Feels like im loosing everything and I can't even describe the empty feeling.
Doesn't feel like it was ever meant for me to be happy
I shut people out to however after years of not being able to express my feelings it makes me feel even worse when I do and I get an auto response.

I think this is where “name something you are greatful for comes In” sometimes it takes other to recognise highlights for you aswell.

I just keep thinking this isn’t my worst I’ve ever been

@Lucy20 - That's awesome that you've got clean and your own life together. We only can have so much control, and it sounds like you're doing all you can. There are a lot of this that are out of our control, and that suck really fucking bad, but getting your own life together can only bring good things for yourself. Or, better things, potentially.

@Nightrider19 - It is sometimes relieving to realize "it's been worse". Or, other people have it really bad and i'm grateful for merely having eyes to see.

Love for you both.

Hi everyone. I'm back on amps after months of being off of them while using double doses of Promazine and Zyprexa for sleeping. Now I'm kind of high from minute amount of speed, but I feel the antipsychotics dragging me back down, fast. To make things worse, I'm supposed to wake up at 7 in the morning tomorrow, knowing the sluggishness and bodily pain that I'll have to deal with. Normally, I go to governmental institutions for paperwork properly wasted, but while on antipsychotics, that does not appear particulary doable. Any suggestions?15224

This happens to me. Last time I dropped opi (oxy, fent, h) and benzos (alprazolam, diazapam, clonazapam etc etc); I went through hell (as expected). After going through it and feeling fairly decent, SO decided to leave after 23 years and it all went south like a MF. She decided to stay for whatever reason and that may be what helped me get a grip again, IDK. Maybe her staying is causing more harm...?
I no longer contemplate total sobriety.
Not sure if it fits but an idea of "new-norms" is a thing that I been playing with in my head. Do not know if I like the idea of normalizing or accepting shit I do not want in my life or have no control over, but the stress of fighting everything all the time can be overwhelming at times. Gotta do something or stroke the fuck out. 8o
This is an ever-present threat and often occurs in my life. The more we have the more we have to lose... and loss is my forte it would seem.

Never thought I would make it this far in life....

Fuck it, Im gonna go see private psychiatrist.

These municipality doctor cunts are scared to prescribe me anything because of my drug use.

Fucking cunts, Ive told you five times I get all the shit off drugs and on drugs.

This happens to me. Last time I dropped opi (oxy, fent, h) and benzos (alprazolam, diazapam, clonazapam etc etc); I went through hell (as expected). After going through it and feeling fairly decent, SO decided to leave after 23 years and it all went south like a MF. She decided to stay for whatever reason and that may be what helped me get a grip again, IDK. Maybe her staying is causing more harm...?
I no longer contemplate total sobriety.
Not sure if it fits but an idea of "new-norms" is a thing that I been playing with in my head. Do not know if I like the idea of normalizing or accepting shit I do not want in my life or have no control over, but the stress of fighting everything all the time can be overwhelming at times. Gotta do something or stroke the fuck out. 8o

This is an ever-present threat and often occurs in my life. The more we have the more we have to lose... and loss is my forte it would seem.

Never thought I would make it this far in life....
its seems like my life is a
torment repelling through
the canyon of it all

i hate it most of the time
but what stops me is the
others that .. luv
and me

I'm afraid the only thing that will help is time.

Maybe exercise and water?
Yeah, and bananas, green tea, L-Theanine and vitamins. Apparently, c-vitamin dumps amps out of presynaptic neurons, preventing them from pumping dopamine from said neurons. I've dropped 30mg Flurazepam but to no avail, I've jerked off for 19 hours straight. Sweated about 2 L of sweat. Speed is not for me. I need LSD and DMT, mushrooms and a job.

Last edited:
Been pretty much dancing half of the day. Finally a fucking "naturally" good day.
3 weeks and I can finally apply to school :)
Anyone remember the Snoop Dogg song Sensual Seduction? What a fucking troll-y but great song to dance to.

Been pretty much dancing half of the day. Finally a fucking "naturally" good day.
3 weeks and I can finally apply to school :)
Anyone remember the Snoop Dogg song Sensual Seduction? What a fucking troll-y but great song to dance to.
What did you take and why are three weeks so important? Thanks.