Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

Fuck Id love to already start the school. I can only apply there when I turn 25, next month, but Im starting the fucker right away then.
I cant work my old job so need a new education.

Being at home most of my day aint for me.

Last edited:
Just venting: I'm feeling restless, like I don't know what to do with myself. It's almost better to feel lethargic and only capable of lying in bed instead of having this restless energy. It seems useless. Today was supposed to be my day off from working out, but I might run on the treadmill just because I don't know what to do. Whatever.

Yeah, Ive noticed that even little walks help me. Might even start going biking/walking twice a day from now on.

You had a good weekend yourself?

Workin with animals its fun, just a little suggestion, if I were you I would stick with this one. Sayin from personal experience, I used to work at a wolf sanctuary.

Yeah, and i could use my degree to go corporate which would be a goal. But then, not so many animals. Maybe they'd send me on business trips to analyze the cost of dogs taking shits on small brick and mortar carpets.

Just venting: I'm feeling restless, like I don't know what to do with myself. It's almost better to feel lethargic and only capable of lying in bed instead of having this restless energy. It seems useless. Today was supposed to be my day off from working out, but I might run on the treadmill just because I don't know what to do. Whatever.

You do you. Try painting or writing poems or some other silly shit while doing your workout. Idk. Just have fun I guess.

You do you. Try painting or writing poems or some other silly shit while doing your workout. Idk. Just have fun I guess.

I'll probably end up working out tonight. I'm not interested in things like I used to be. I was just telling my therapist life doesn't really interest me anymore. I want a brain transplant ASAP. When I see him on the 30th, he'll be happy to know I've been working out at least.

Damn, I think I might have just scraped by a panic attack (or might have been a very mild one?). Weak legs (was talking a walk), sweating, racing thoughts, anxiety (obviously).
Dunno, only half an hour earlier I felt really euphoric due to first dose of Kratom of the day. But these last days/weeks I've noticed the anxiety getting a bit worse again.

@Jack123456 - has this happened before? Does your doctor know about it?

I've never had an anxiety attack i believe it would be really scary.

Today feeling a bit manic - didn't get good sleep last night I have a lot on my mind.

@Jack123456 - has this happened before? Does your doctor know about it?

Yeah, it has happened before. Now that I'm more relaxed again (second dose of Kratom might have something to do with that :) ), I'm not sure if it really was that bad. You're right, anxiety attack is probably the better term, wasn't a full blown panic attack. I've had them a few times like two years ago when my anxiety was really quite bad. I think I had one real panic attack, which also lasted quite long, which was quite uncomfortable.
No, my anxiety's pretty much untreated, though after the first year it has gotten much better compared to the beginning (really uncomfortable). It's sort of my own choice, a bit complicated, I feel this sort of barrier within me about making it official/talking about it (this forum is actually the first place I've mentioned it). Also, a diagnosis would potentially not be too good career-wise, so that's another big consideration. And yeah, I know that reasonings probably BS, but there you go.
And really, compared to.a while ago it's pretty much alright, it's just that I have a bit of downtime right now and that leaves more time to ponder I suppose.

Today feeling a bit manic - didn't get good sleep last night I have a lot on my mind.

Sorry about that. Do you have some way to maybe calm down?

No shame in seeking help, but I understand. I guess the key for you then is to keep busy. Do you have hobbies?

Yeah I'll take a seroquel tonight in hopes that I can sleep. If I wake up tomorrow feeling like I just blew through an 8 ball of coke, my first day of work will be interesting. I hope it's low key.