• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

Today has been busy and all in all half-pleasant (figures).
Damn I love my kratom... just a whole 'nother level. ?
Thanks for being there, fam.
One

Gawd bless kratom for real. I just got a new batch in the mail today.
This month I'm going to be more health focused. I ordered a chocolate keto shake from Amazon. Gonna use the shake as a meal replacement for at least two meals. A tablespoon of peanut butter added to the shake will make it taste like Reese's.
The rest of what I eat will be flavored oatmeal and chicken salad on crackers. Some major diet changes including exercise could push everything forward for the better. Hopefully this experiment works. Haha

Gawd bless kratom for real. I just got a new batch in the mail today.
Yeah... bless... got some after ~2 months off and it's blazin'. :oops:
Diet has a lot to do with how I function and feel daily. Most times it doesn't matter much what I eat as long as I feed the fire. Sometimes I gotta break down and eat a lot of veggies for a coupla days and forego meats (a little bit) when I start feeling "sluggish" physically and mentally.
Best wishes with your style change and surely it will not be for naught.
Does kratom interfere with your eating? Heard some say it kills appetite but for me I eat more. Been gaining weight back since mail ran and it is much needed. Took the crack-monkey off my back... none in over 4 days. Bless

Yeah... bless... got some after ~2 months off and it's blazin'. :oops:
Diet has a lot to do with how I function and feel daily. Most times it doesn't matter much what I eat as long as I feed the fire. Sometimes I gotta break down and eat a lot of veggies for a coupla days and forego meats (a little bit) when I start feeling "sluggish" physically and mentally.
Best wishes with your style change and surely it will not be for naught.
Does kratom interfere with your eating? Heard some say it kills appetite but for me I eat more. Been gaining weight back since mail ran and it is much needed. Took the crack-monkey off my back... none in over 4 days. Bless
Kratom definitely makes me hungry and usually for carbs. Congrats getting that monkey off your back! Keep it up! :)

Sad/angry. My father has been crying wanting to see my shit mother before he passes. He always loved her though she never loved us. I have called her and left messages but she won't reply.

^What a shitshow of a situation to be in

Saw most of my mates over the weekend but I also saw the fucking police. Couldnt go stay at the south and fucking then Im told I cant even go help because my friends father hates me.
What a bile of shit. Gonna chase the dragon today with weed and alcohol.

On a more positive side I apogolized my behavior..

Last edited:
^^ Some just can't handle the *truth.
Gettin stronger mentally and physically. Wonder what's next to bring a MF to his knees? LOL
Fuck it... made it this far. Bring it: Just let me gain a bit more.
One love, fam.
Ya'll like beacons on a dark tumultuous sea of confusion and pain.

Oh wow. I can use my drugless season for the fucking adhd test that I have irl if I can be 2 months sober.
I will use this "sober season" to my advantage to finally get my fucking meds and possibly get life in better order.... also school will start this year.
Life is good.

Last edited:
I'm relaxing with a case of Lime-A-Rita tonight along with a couple 10 mg hydrocodone. Don't do what I do unless you know what you're doing. haha No lightweights allowed.
Life feels good in this moment.

Those cherry lime a ritas are dank. Definitely not for novices but if you like to get a little cray cray I'd definitely recommend. =D <3

Those cherry lime a ritas are dank. Definitely not for novices but if you like to get a little cray cray I'd definitely recommend. =D <3
Cherry is my favorite flavor!! Very delicious! They are just so hard to find in my area for some reason. I ended up getting a case of Lime-A-Rita and a case of Straw-Ber-Rita. I had some dirty talk last night and passed the fuck out. lol

Cherry is my favorite flavor!! Very delicious! They are just so hard to find in my area for some reason. I ended up getting a case of Lime-A-Rita and a case of Straw-Ber-Rita.

Woah, that's crazy. They're in every gas station, grocery store, liquor store etc around here.

If you like cherry stuff you should try the black cherry Mike's Harder Lemonade tall boy.

It's only for the most refined of palates though, so be careful.

Woah, that's crazy. They're in every gas station, grocery store, liquor store etc around here.

If you like cherry stuff you should try the black cherry Mike's Harder Lemonade tall boy.

It's only for the most refined of palates though, so be careful.

Oooh, I'll look for that. Cheers!

I don't have any official diagnosis but I've had my share of troubles and they have come to a head recently and I think I am moving past them. I have been seeing a beautiful angel of a woman for 18 months and though I have done some good things in that time I have continually put her second and taken her for granted at every opportunity and every time she has given me another chance. It has got to the point where we have not made love for months.... But I love her. I love her so much that when i think about how I've behaved and we used to touch and be together it makes me cry. I have constantly this narrative in my head "It's okay because she loves me....she still loves me so it's fine". But that is not enough, an angel has to be SHOWN what she is by the other person and this far I have done nothing but dissapoint her and I can see it now. I wrote in my notebook today: "My sweetest rose, I'm sorry for crushing you until your petals fall. I promise that I will love you and we will love together as i know we have before". And after me basically breaking down and us speaking on the phone for hours she is convinced and I am convinced that we will move past this.

Sometimes you learn how much something means to you by making a bunch of stupid fucking mistakes....but I never looked at another woman in that way... I just detached myself and got to a bad place for a while. Love is it's own mental illness and I got myself sick, but she makes me better. She understands and has so much compassion and forgiveness. I am a fortunate man and today I will show her how fortunate she makes me feel.

Sorry for ranting guys xx

Hey man.. that was sort of beautiful.

I've always had trouble with consistency in relationships, too. It is nice to get forgiveness, but I'm hoping you can make the necessary changes. My last girl friend tried to change me, and it didn't work out. So make sure the change is for you, not her. But it can be for both, obviously, and ideally. Hopefully it is.

Keep us updated! :)