Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

Alone, the only family i have is dying, that would make you alone in the world as it is but i also shut out my boyfriend for being a dick and I do love him and he was the first man I trusted with things about myself and he betrayed that . So i lost my best friend and only person I had.
Feels like im loosing everything and I can't even describe the empty feeling.
Just as i got clean and my life together it's once again ripped from me.
Doesn't feel like it was ever meant for me to be happy

Keep reminding yourself that you made the right decision. You're an incredible woman and you deserve so much more than that. Now that you've closed the door on his sorry ass, you've made room for the right person to come into your life. Sobriety will also help you bring the right one across your path. Keep moving forward because your future is bright! *HUGS* ?

Haha yes! That video is hilarious.
It totally is!

I closed my curtains and danced with my reflected image from the window :ROFLMAO:
I like being crazy.

@Snowy_Hell I can attend school after I turn 25 in 3 weeks with government paying for me lol.
I couldnt afford going there without it. I need a new profession since a "drug addict" cant be a miner..
And here in Finland any worthwhile job requires profession.

It totally is!

I closed my curtains and danced with my reflected image from the window :ROFLMAO:
I like being crazy.

@Snowy_Hell I can attend school after I turn 25 in 3 weeks with government paying for me lol.
I couldnt afford going there without it. I need a new profession since a "drug addict" cant be a miner..
And here in Finland any worthwhile job requires profession.
Oh, I see. Thanks.

Drinking a long drink listening to quality music and raving/dancing like Im at a festival :)
Had a good day today.

Hell yeah! I had a great day too. Saw my psychiatrist and asked him to give me more klonopin. He only gave 15 pills at first. Today he upped it to 30 pills. I picked them up from the pharmacy on the way home. Drinking some Salted Caramel Bailey's with milk and having fun listening to tunes!

Oh and I ordered some food from Wahlburgers. Mark Wahlburg's
family restaurant. Never tried it before. Looking forward to it.

Glad you are doing better :) You deserve to be doing good. The most kind people are usually the ones who suffer the most :/

Im gonna be seeing my best friends today, my grandma whos dying and going to help my bestie move out to 500km away to the city where we got a fucking communal of friends lol. If Im ever gonna move out of my village it will be to that city.
Gonna visit my family also in the morning before we start the trip to south.

I hate cities..... I dont like if theres a lot of people....
Im prolly schizotypal so that might have something to do with it, though this year has been better than the last four put together.

Im gonna do the school here and see my situation then.

How you doing yourself today?

I hate cities..... I dont like if theres a lot of people....
Im prolly schizotypal so that might have something to do with it, though this year has been better than the last four put together.

Im gonna do the school here and see my situation then.

Same here, I have to put ear plugs in just to deal with the traffic noise. And today, I feel great, being high on some street speed paste.

Happy for you.
I hope you have a good weekend :)
Thanks, it's going to be exhausting. In the end, I'll have to gobble up a bunch of Promazine and Zyprexa. Again. And there are 4 doses of acid in my fridge, waiting for me to be clean from antipsychotics for two weeks. Bummer. Have some fractals to boost your mood.

Thanks i'm doing fine. Got paid today but it's nothing now that the group home takes 75% of my income..

I paid for my hot spot, monthly bus pass, and am left over with like $30. Work pay checks will be coming in soon though.

Our house cat is so afraid of noises and everyone except for me. She likes when i scratch her face. She followed me into my room last night and jumped on my bed, was scratching around on my blanket and would nuzzle up against me :)

Let's see what else.. oh, i violated court for a second time, and my PO wanted me detained. It was for fentanyl this time.. which i've never taken. The threshold was 2.0 something per something, and i got 2.7.. Over by 0.7. IDK how to prevent fentanyl from getting in my piss if i've never fucking taken it in my life. Kind of concerned i'll be going to jail soon.

Thanks i'm doing fine. Got paid today but it's nothing now that the group home takes 75% of my income..

I paid for my hot spot, monthly bus pass, and am left over with like $30. Work pay checks will be coming in soon though.

Our house cat is so afraid of noises and everyone except for me. She likes when i scratch her face. She followed me into my room last night and jumped on my bed, was scratching around on my blanket and would nuzzle up against me :)

Let's see what else.. oh, i violated court for a second time, and my PO wanted me detained. It was for fentanyl this time.. which i've never taken. The threshold was 2.0 something per something, and i got 2.7.. Over by 0.7. IDK how to prevent fentanyl from getting in my piss if i've never fucking taken it in my life. Kind of concerned i'll be going to jail soon.
That prison thing is nasty. I myself, might be soon locked up for a year in a closed ward for refusing the therapy and doing speed. Also, cats are my favorite anti-anxiety medication.