Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - Pharmacy - 24/04/04

PHARMACY.gif

One excited C0TB right here. =D

As much as I wouldnt normally miss this... the lure of Lab4 the night before is a little more. I cant really afford to do both, for both money and physical/mental reasons, and I am guessing Lab4 will be cheaper and I know for sure I'm gonna have an awesome night seeing them.

Its a pity they're both on the same weekend coz I would love to see Cosmic Gate in a much better environment than Gods Kitchen was.

stace.

stacyrox said:
As much as I wouldnt normally miss this... the lure of Lab4 the night before is a little more. I cant really afford to do both, for both money and physical/mental reasons, and I am guessing Lab4 will be cheaper and I know for sure I'm gonna have an awesome night seeing them.

[black eyed peas style] Where is the love? Wheeeeere is the love?!? [/black eyed peas style]

Lab4 will be back soon enough, but I ask you when are you going to get Cosmic Gate, Chris Liberator and Joy Kitikonti together again for one night?!? It may well be a cold night in hell before you see that again!

STOP PRESS!!!

Pharmacy goes mad in radioland part2!!! Tune into TripleJ's Mixup from 10pm on the 24th for a Pharmacy warmup session with Scott Alert, Dee Dee, Hellraiser, and Scott Alien. 107.5fm! The show will kick off about 10:00pm and run through to 1:00am, something to kick it to while getting ready and driving out to the venue! Madness!!! 8o

And, crank out your finery & rockstar attitude to get your ugly muggs on film @ Pharmacy. There will be a film crew on hand to record a video clip for Dutch rising techno star Michael de Hay from the ID&T stables. Strike a pose!

The future is dark and scary! :| :|

Last edited:
Chris_On_E said:
is there any chance that the Cosmic Gate set might get recorded then??

Not a chance! The show won't be live from Pharmacy- it will be prerecorded earlier that day from the TripleJ studios. Tune in for some slammin sounds while getting ready for the biggest Pharmacy night yet! 8o

:| Turn on, tune in, drop out...

I got my industry ticket today! Yay! I'm begining to get really excited about this one. I just got a new pair of phatties (The first pair that I have bought, anyway), so I pretty much have everything set. I can't wait to see Cosmic Gate! Yay! While it would be really good to see Lab 4 again, I can't miss out on Pharmacy.

Excuse my random wanderings.

Yo!!! Come on Bluelight- where is the love?!?

Only five days to go now! Who's excited?!?

Chris Liberator is in town, Cosmic Gate and Joy Kitikonti are both airborn and winging their way downunder. The midget is working out. The Kontuinuum boys are working on some new twisted visuals. Hellraiser is back from interstate duties and has a band new bag of anger!

We are ready!!!

Are you?
8o

PeterPoppa said:
We are ready!!!

Are you?
8o

no... i still need to get my bikini line waxed, makeup done and get tar and feathered....

dont rush me!!

Is the DJ set times out for the night yet? Where can I find it?

I saw flyers that Cosmic Gate will be spinning at the LockerRoom @ Telstra Dome for some "Asian Rave". Does that mean Cosmic Gate will not be spinning for long at Pharmacy? Hope Cosmic Spins later in the night for Pharmacy.

Why... an "Asian Rave", thats stupid. I prefer to have one big party with everyone there. Being an Asian myself, I Rather go to pharmacy than that. Pharmacy Rocks!!!!! Woo hoo... I am all rep... this Saturday night is going to ROCK!!!! And go the stay up 4eva Chris L....

sil3ntdanc3r said:
Is the DJ set times out for the night yet? Where can I find it?

I saw flyers that Cosmic Gate will be spinning at the LockerRoom @ Telstra Dome for some "Asian Rave". Does that mean Cosmic Gate will not be spinning for long at Pharmacy? Hope Cosmic Spins later in the night for Pharmacy.

Times will be released on Wednesday, however Cosmic Gate will be performing a two hour set at a time that I think you will be happy with sil3ntdanc3r. We're trying for the impossible- keeping ALL of the people happy, ALL of the time. ;)

Only ONE member of Cosmic Gate, Dj Bossi, is playing at LockerRoom. The only place in Melbourne you will find the Cosmic Gate DJ Team (Bossi & Nic) will be at Pharmacy!

HELL YEAH!!!! Go the Cosmic Gate!!! :D Was hoping they will spin for 2.5 hrs. =D But 2 hrs is good too.

Wut a rip off... the flyers I saw for lockerroom didn't even mention about only Bossi is playing. So misleading.... So glad they are playing as the whole cosmic gate at Pharmacy....

cannot wait for this!!! i wish this week would go a bit faster tho, can't believe its only wednesday!

reason i asked bout the recording cos i think this is gonna be a bit of different set by cosmic gate should be interesting seem they have moved away a little from their traditional hard trance style even tho 'tomorrow' fits into that.
their other track 'ultra curve' aswell as tracks such as 'randy katana - one solid wave', 'marcel woods - times running out' and apparently a remix of 'age of love' have been getting a lot of play time from the gate all aren't typically songs u would expect from them.

still i think its gonna be fucking wicked & the fact 1/2 is also playing at ZOS removes any danger of coping big muscly elbows in the face like at Godskitchen!!!

cya on the dancefloor!

Cosmic_Gate-Live_At_RPR_Maximal_SSL_16-04-2004-ITWT

Track list:
01. F. Massif - Somebody (Ferry Corsten Remix)
02. Tiesto - Loves come again
03. Marco V. Remix DJ Ton T.B. - Dream Machine
04. Matt Darey - Nocturnal Delight
05. Cosmic Gate - Ultra Curve
07. Age of love - Age of love (Cosmic Gate RMX)
08. Mark Norman - Phantom Manor
09. Cosmic Gate - Bilingual
10. Cosmic Gate - Tomorrow
11. Love Fist - Hanging on a string
14. Lee & Boheme - Perplexity

thats one of their most recent sets and its pretty nice :D i like it. their new tracks are pretty fkn mad, not cheesy at all.

well..

i'm actually coming now...

gonna leave sydney for this... so it had betta be good :)

seeing as i still know sweet f.a. bluelighters down here, is there a meetup happening at all????

^I have your ticket Mr. Muzby. ;)

And I need to ask, for all of those [shh! -block your ears-] carpark fienders, what time they are giving out passouts..?
Don't want to get there too early, and force them to freeze in the car for longer than necessary. :\

i've just scanned through the thread, and didnt catch any mention of price of tickets? anyone? :)