• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - One Perfect Day screening 20th Feb 8pm

w00t... I'm glad I increased the booking from 30 to 40.... looks like we are gonna need it!

40 people? :O
what about all the introverted people like me? are we sposed to cower in the corner?

Someone will need to bring some name-badge stickers.

someone other then me that is...

hehe. im in the area of templestowe. i need a trip to and from, unfortunately.

and for those who are geographically impaired (like me!) templestowe is about 30 mins north of the city, i *think*. near doncaster.

^^ thanks PULS8R - or anyone else in the area who lives close by and is willing to car pool, please give ashaman a PM or email!

PS: a few of my workmates and a couple non BL friends are also joining the group, please make them feel welcome, and if they say no when you ask if they are a BL'er, please don't ignore them or snob them off!

^ 'Sif anyone would do that? :p

Getting of work eary has been arranged...and Kristoo has been told where to be, and when.
All systems are GO! :D

I'm going to have to bail :(

Really wanted to meet up with you guys! Next time eh :)

arrgh, i so badly wanted to go but couldn't get there. i'll try to meet you guys AFTERWARDS since my friends are drviing me into the city at 9 =( =( =(

Thanks to those who came... each and every one of you helped to make up the EXACTLY 20 we needed for cheap tickets!

sorry the movie was disappointing....

music was good tho!

im hungry :(
the music was ok
sent chills up and down spine during his amazing doof song

I didn't think the movie was that bad... I thought that underneath all the clubbing cliches and shoddy acting there was actually a pretty sweet story trying to show thru. The soundtrack kick arse too.

Nice to meet the guys whom I did, and sorry I was late. Note for future reference: When you're already running 10 minutes late, don't stop for one extra bong just to be "extra-prepared"! :)

Kid_Cisco.

Yeah, i didn't think it was that bad. Could have been a little more exciting.

The funniest part was all the gasps and curses from the audience when the woman tipped that bag of meth into the river.

^^^ it was a bag of "stuff" :p they never actually said what it was... either "stuff" or "pure" hehehe...

that movie sucked so hard i have a hickey!@!!

but apart from that it was good to meet those of yas that i hadn't met b4..

What I want to hear from you guys is if it was preachy or not (ie: just say no" and crap like that). Any opinions?

nah not really preachy...

is just every person except 1 in the film who you saw taking drugs died...

Wasn't worth the hype..i wouldve prefered if they delved further into the lifestyle, kinda how (you know it's coming!) human traffic did. It wouldve been cool if it accurately portrayed the 'clubbing/rave' as its here in aus, it was filmed too much in the Dj/producer aspect if you ask me. All they really did was take a typical star-crossed lovers tale and threw it into a rave environment.

i give it a 3.5 out of 5. The music (and only the music) saved it for me.

Seeing alot of old friends in the backgrounds was also a high-point:)