8. CHILD-OF-THE-BEAT
9. Andy (with ^^)
10. Kristoo (with ^^^)
11. Joellercoaster
12. shorza
13. pek ??
14. dustshuffla
15. Kittylicious

i have already, peter mac foundation had a chairty even all u had 2 do was donate a gold coin, cost me $2 :)

lol i shouldn't smoke and post doesn't work.... wot i was trying to say was the Peter Mac foundation held a fund raiser nite where all you had to do was donate a gold coin and the showed you the movie a week in advance :D

wazza said:
I think they mean "they have seen the movie"
i know exactly what he meant. and the fact that he/she/it bothered to post it is completely stupid - congratulations - youve seen the movie! Now what the fuck are you doing in a 'come-see-this-movie' thread?

edit: i dont mean to sound overly harsh, but think about it - theres a review thread in aus social. this is a meetup - we dont really need you to tell us you saw it for 1/4 of the price we're paying :(

Hehehehehe you didn't think I'd be able to get away with not going did you?

BTW Daimo and I have managed to get more people to come along, so it looks like we'll have the numbers for the cheap tickets. :)

so now to organize some location to meet? i know that a good portion of the people going know what we all look like. Anyone got a good place to meet up? the 'oscar' statue? the cinema foyer? then head back to the ticket office?

^^^
YAY!!

So anyway, whats the deal? Do we all meet up then buy our tickets together? What happens if we only get 19 people?

*shattered*

I can't come now. Have to be in - of all places - Sydney, for the first time in about five years. It's not something I'd normally do :p

Sorry about the late notice (and I'd been putting aside going to OPD so I could go to the BL meetup one too!).

ALSO: Session times are 8pm and 10:30pm. Y'all need to decide which one you're going to!

If we get 19 people, we go up to randoms in the queue and ask them what movie they are seeing, if they say OPD then we tell them that they are with us and they get a ticket for $8.20!!

I'm still in for Friday, i'll be waiting around the Oscar statue looking lost and hoping someone will come say hi to me ;)

Would i be correct to assume that the 8pm screening would work better? (its just that i'm uber poor at the moment and was kinda hoping to be able to catch pt home after) Does 7:30pm at the Oscar statue work for everyone?

Has anyone booked the group tix? Village have just emailed me asking if i want to confirm the group booking, which i don't mind doing if it hasn't been organised yet, so.......

I'm going to stop asking so many questions now... :)

I have organised a group booking, Crown called me this morning with session times. I just need to get back to them with our choice of time, and (as close to) final numbers.