• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - One Perfect Day screening 20th Feb 8pm

Butros, you know lots of people going to TT. I think I'm the only human being in Melbourne still maintaining the rage :p

But yeah, *ahem* the movie should be good. Looking forward to it, especially since the nice man gave me a stack of two-for-ones at the St Kilda Festival.

I don't understand the hype behind this film..someone explain plz

^ Just a movie to see for a laugh, and also to see if anyone I know managed to get in it.

I don't expect a lot from it so hopefully I won't be disapointed.

might be bailing on you's.
maybe not.
i dont know.
me and Sllip r kinda poor and wondering if its worth spending money on a crap movie.

then again, he's in it i think.
meh, we'll see. i still wanna come

Daimo said:
why are you asking such a dumb question?

I take it from that fucking rude and unessesary comment, that it is PM?
No need to be a cock about it! :\

Shorza, for anyone who is a regular movie goer - no movie theatre ever opens before about 11am on a weekday.

I just assumed everyone would know this & also assume that a weekday social event would be after school/work hours.....

see you there:)

Seeing as though tickets are going to be $8.20 each if there's 20 of us going, there's really no excuse for people bailing.
:p

fuck fuck fuck :(

i'm working nightshift (yep, that's 11pm-8am :() that night, oh lucky me. looks like i shan't be there, as usual. my apologies :|

My question is - will we have 20 people to qualify for a Corporate event with Crown? I'd like another show of hands by those who haven't posted yet, or by those who posted in social & not here!!!

I doubt I'll be going to this but just for those with the free tickets from Ticketek....

They do happen to state in the fine print "not valid all day Tuesday, Saturday after 5pm or public holidays"

So basially your session on Sat **WRONG DATED REMOVED -wazza* Feb at 9.00pm means you dont qualify for the free ticket. So best not to rock up expecting so.

Just noticed it and thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention.

stace.

** edit note - Just removed the confusion so people might not turn up thinking they had an invalid tick when they do have a valid ticket. The 20th is a FRIDAY. - wazza*

Last edited by a moderator:
As previously mentioned, I am *so* there. =D
Gotta see Andy [dude in the red jacket on the preview - - - you get a 2 second shot of him, hehe].

And $8.20 ticks? Can I have a WOOT! \m/

um
saturday the 20th is actually a friday
or so i hope, otherwise, i'll hafta watch it from sydney

re: rollcall - can someone with time actually go through and put it together?