• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - One Perfect Day screening 20th Feb 8pm

8pm is looking good.... a few more votes should secure it....

I'll prolly come to an 8PM screening. Can I sit on your lap Daimo? (K)

I'll be the judge of that... if you are naughty you can have an honourable discharge! *WINK*

8pm is looking stronger still!

8pm or 10.30pm...

i'm easy...

oh yeah, and it doesn't matter wot time either... ;) :p

To avoid further confusion, lets say that it is 8pm.

Meet up is at 7:30pm (or a little earlier if possible), under the oscar statue.

I'll be the blue smurf with straw in my mouth.

8pm it is, I have changed the title of this post to reflect it too.

Oooh, have to get out of work early then...seeing as my finish time is usually 8pm........oh well, it can be done. =D

7:30pm it is, at the Oscar statue.
I shall be there, with Kristoo in tow. ;)

8pm means I finish work 2 hrs early.
Ah well. Its not as if I do anything productive or anything :)

damn it. i really want to go but i dont know how to get there! and i barely know which busses go there from my area.

What is "your area" ? i'm sure some arrangements can be made, or if you let us know your area, maybe you can hitch a ride with someone close by?

If you have ever been into the CBD/City in Melbourne, you can't miss Crown.... ask any yobbo in the street "which way crown?" they will just point south... heh

8pm Oscr statue. Does anyone know the parking situation at Crown on a Friday night? Any cheap rates etc? I do not have any crown cards or the like!

See you all there regardless.

7:30pm - Oscar statue!

Forget parking in the Crown complex... park somewhere else, like Jeff's shed and walk across, you will get there sooner! Every time I drive past Crown on a weeknight (Friday's included) there are lines of cars trying to get in by 6:30pm because it is already full. They only let cars in as other cars leave.