• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Food Society

^ Bring rubber gloves and lube and you'll be fine.

I'm in, for whatever.

Probably not this coming weekend, but everything after that is looking free so far.

I can be sociable if people will enjoy my company????

Bit poor though - got lots of holidays and shit coming up and I'm hanging out for my payrise.

Need. More. Money.

i could be convinced to do something in a couple of weeks.
as long as it's cheep, that is :D

Do you think lurkers turn up to meetups and just watch you all?

So, who wants to go have some food and drinks this weekend??

Vietnamese maybe? I'm not fussed, I just want to do something!

:D

I'm up for some food and drinks this weekend, Miss Meow xo :(

miss you long-time.

No can do this weekend! Can we make it the one after pretty please with a Vietnamese soft spring roll on top? :)
I'm thinking Viet' sounds wicked. There are some great places on Victoria St. =D

Aaaww if you guys are gonna be so close to my house as Victoria St then wait til the week after next!!!

Too poor this weekend (tho MAYBE I could come Friday night) and next weekend I'm n Warrnambool.

Ill go but prefer the next weekend. But I guess food can be done on both!

^FANTASTIC. I've been hanging out for this, but just haven't been able to swing it.
I'll do some research on fabulous Vietnamese people and put forward some suggestions ASAP.

Will be great to see you Kat, I feel horrible for neglecting you since you've arrived but my schedule's been a little nuts. <3<3<3

Also, Mr. Tudo will you join us? Pretty please? :)

I'm in for this one. Vietnamese food should be interesting. I've only ever had the pork rolls from my local bakery :D

c0tb said:
Also, Mr. Tudo will you join us? Pretty please?
Frankly, the prospect of meeting you all at once frightens the living piss out of me.

As long as its a public place, and i can run for dear life if need be, im tentatively in.

=D

Last edited:
We're just normal people VT - you'll be fine, promise. I'll even bind Zeph's mouth so she can't bite you. ;)

Yep, Kat Saturday is win. :)

I was thinking I might come. Is there an updated list of whose coming?