Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Food Society

bump bump bump!
can someone change the title?
admittedly I haven't been round BL lately
thus not heckling pple into coming
but I'll go get my noose and my mace and the tin of braised steak n onions (can't forget that) and I'll get pple rounded up like round things yewwwwww

i sent a bunch of text messages to people last night reminding them this is going ahead.

oh so it is
ykno tbh I didn't realise- thought the 31st was a Sat nite.
do we want a Friday night instead peeps?
I don't mind either way I think..
well since it's already organized for Friday nite..
Friday nite is good [?]

I'm well cool with Friday night.

Come on kids rally round! We all got to eat, might as well eat with friends & I've heard good things about this place. %)

have a ball our melbournian BL'ers. eat, drink, be merry :D

...kytnism...:|

Hello melbourne food appreciators. I am coming to join you soon!

:D

yea, prob a good idea to do a roll call by now seen as how its on 2morrow night :)

So far i think confirmed are...

1. Me
2. Miss_goody2shoes
3. Child of the beat
4. NickyJ
------------------------------

continue on ppl :)

H'ok kids, I've been asked by 420* to alter the time.
I'm thinking 7:30pm to allow people to get home from work, shower and get to this God forsaken place [;)] over the other side of the city.

So, anyone against? Good! 7:30pm tonight. See you all there!
[Might make a booking if nobody else has?]

Yea, booking is a good idea cotb. And 7:30 is an even better idea! Hmm... Gabz wanted to know if were gonna tie it on tonight or if its gonna be a relatively quiet one afterwards. Im deciding weather to be a DD for us or not.

I'm designated driver for Mr. Star and myself, so it'll be pretty relaxed for me. :)
I'm planning a relatively quiet one this time as the last week has been hectic for alcohol consumption for me!!!

I'm just showering - see you m0f0's soon! =D

MoreInternets.jpg

Well I think it's high time we reopened this thread with the jaws of life. :)
We already have a previously interstate person in our fine city [Ms. Meow], and we have another fine citizen due tomorrow [Mr. Tudo].

How long are you going to be here ValeTudo? I'm pretty broke [due to several thousand dollars being spent on my car this pay] but could make a dinner in a few weeks if you're still around..
Otherwise I'm happy to join everyone and knaw on some stale bread under the table while everyone stuffs themselves. ;)

Interest? Anyone?! Bueller!!!

Last edited:
I'll be living permanently at Melbourne . leaving behind my beloved west coast for good! (so count me IN)

that said, ive never met Internet folk before, so be gentle =D