• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Food Society

ValeTudo said:
Frankly, the prospect of meeting you all at once frightens the living piss out of me.

As long as its a public place, and i can run for dear life if need be, im tentatively in.

=D

looks like Ill be bringing the torturing kit for this young man.

420star said:
Yea, Saturday is good for me.

*looks around for miss_goody2shoes*

HERE I AM! :D
yes, I haven't been around BL lately *scolds herself*
I haven't been on the net much at all coz of the hokey-temp.-dial-up-n-shift-work-leaving-less-time-for-beloved-net situation

jus saw blind_injustice/Ryan's myspace msg sayin this is on this Saturday night is that right???

if so where n what time coz as you can imagine I'm interested. :)
but I do have to pick up my brother from the airport at 7pm. alas i could dump him at home (I sound like such a nice sister don't I =D) n then come join u all

vanth said:
I was thinking I might come. Is there an updated list of whose coming?

u have to come! remember u said I could bug u about the next one? well I'm not sure if "the next one" was the last one or this one coming but either way u must join us!
n it's ur err duty as a new mod (congrats on that btw- suprising the changes that have gone on while I've been away..)
nah it isn't really, I'm not heckling u to come if u can't make it u can't make it. dunno if I am myself even yet

bt as I always say fellow BLers- more the merrier :D

that reminds me I should tell college_dropout bout this potential food thing too..

yes
katmeow
COTB
zephyr
astrosmurf
420star

?
VT
Vanth
miss_g2s
blind_injustice
hoptis
anna
anyone else?!?

Maybe we could go at 7.30 - not sure of location yet. Any suggestions? I'm new in town ;)

Last edited:
What laughably passes as my finances has been completely used up by entertaining Sydney peeps over the Snortfest weekend so dinner is out unfortunement, but if anyone's heading out afterwards lemme know as I may come out for a wee drink...

^It should be very cheap, if that makes a difference? :)

I'll ask my friend about his recc's today - emailing myself at work as a reminder so I can't get distracted and forget again!! :)
Will set a booking too. Excited! <3

Gabby (mg_2shoes) kindly requested the night to either be pushed 1 day forward to friday (tomorow) or have it on sat next weekend as she will be at the airport picking up her brother. :(

zephyr said:
you drink your own wee?
Not his own, hence "come out" ;)

In another less offensive variation of the phrase "come out", I will be emerging from the woodwork to sample some Vietnamese food. Blame the pink one ;)

Tarsarlan said:
I will be emerging from the woodwork to sample some Vietnamese food. Blame the pink one ;)
^Bwahaa! %)
anna! said:
:D

Vote 1 Thy Thy's!
^We're going somewhere better. ;)

I booked in for 8 people at Tho Tho for 7pm Saturday night, 66 Victoria St Richmond.

Entree: $8-$15
Mains: $15-$25

It comes strongly recommended, and is licenced. Win-win! =D
Now here comes the roll-call...

Definites [as in I loves you all];
katmeow
COTB
zephyr
astrosmurf
420star
Tarsarlan
anna

Mebbes [as in you're tetering between all consuming love and vile repulsion];
VT
Vanth
miss_g2s
blind_injustice
hoptis

the guest list as well as cuisine choice sounds like an epic evening out. have a ball our melb BL'ers and be sure to take a shitload of happy snaps for us to ogle over.

...kytnism...:|

pekkie said:
You definitely going? I'll go if you do as I'm craving for some Vietnamese. :D

Ugh I don't think I can, I think I have to go to a 60th instead. Unless I go to that afterwards. I will check it out and report back this afternoon :D

Hmm, I'm teetering. I think I'd like to go, but I probably won't be coming, I did promise my Saturday to someone else. I thought this was Friday, doh.

^ Surely you can come and eat, then spend the rest of the night with them! :D

(Same goes for Anna)

I am very much looking forward to eating yummy stuff.

well i guess my request has gone a bit unheard, tho I know it was made late. I should of also suggested possible change in dinner time (later) so I could maybe then make it, but arr well.
think I'll be sitting this one out. ava nice nite guys