• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Food Society

miss_goody2shoes said:
but I do have to pick up my brother from the airport at 7pm. alas i could dump him at home (I sound like such a nice sister don't I =D) n then come join u all
^Well I shouldn't imagine we'll be eating straight away, so you're welcome to join us. We can wait to order until you arrive if you like? :)

^Will keep that in mind - - but if you haven't arrived chances are we'll wait for you to order. :p We're not that nasty.

^Mum-schMum! :p

If anyone arrives before me, the booking is under my name [and that would be my real name - I can't imagine any restaurant staff responding well to child-0f-the-beat]. :)
Hope to see a decent turn-out this time!

If any n00bs want to come along feel free to PM me for my moby'. Now that was a Mum thing to say. ;)

It was pretty quiet only 4 of us turned up. The food was great & pretty cheap for what we got. Service left a lot to be desired we had to ask 3 times for our bill.

The food seemed to be more of a mish mash of different asian styles than strictly viet, but most of it was very tasty. So many phallic shaped items though ;)

Hopefully some more people will be able to make it next time!

Not really fussed :)

I'll probably just drink anyways, but as long is there is one vego dish it's all good by me.

Sorry I didn't make it guys, I wish I did! I will definitely come this time so I can hit on lostpunk ;) Unless its at a vegetarian place :( I guess I could bring some lunch meat in my handbag.

Retro Cafe in Fitzroy has some tasty looking vego stuff (and non-vego) on the menu (ate there the other day and the risotto balls were yummo), PLUS... they have happy hour from 3pm-6pm daily with $3 beer/wine/spirits. Maybe we could start early afternoon, then carry on to some of the bars on Brunswick st if that sounds cool and other people are interested?

Looks interesting. I'll pencil it in. I finish work at 3:30 so the idea of a late afternoon thing suits me very well. It all depends on money at this stage.
*crosses fingers that overtime comes back & a strike is averted*

im jealous as shit. all of you fantabulous food lovers in melbourne NEED to come to SE QLD on vacation. KAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER MOVED THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

...kytnism...:|

omgomgomg

I can finally fkn make it to one of these!! YAY!!!!

Nov 16th, I am there. =D

^choice!!! it will be good to see you at one of these Raz=D

kytnism said:
all of you fantabulous food lovers in melbourne NEED to come to SE QLD on vacation.
or you could come down here. I'm sure you would be made welcome :)

hmmm. could possibly make it out of hybernation.

put me down as a maybe.