Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[melb] Wine & Cheese appreciation picnic - 3rd Jan - Botanical Gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, there is going to be more interstate visitors then melbournites. I can already feel a sick day coming on.. *cough cough* ;)

da` grey area said:
are noobs aloud ?

No, n00bs aren't aloud! They're allowed ;)

90% Zephyr? Don't give me that shit. If you come along I promise to spike your drink :D ;)

nickyj said:
No, n00bs aren't aloud! They're allowed ;)

90% Zephyr? Don't give me that shit. If you come along I promise to spike your drink :D ;)

Im 100% sure I will be there. I expect my drink to be spiked as soon as I get off the plane! :)

^ Done! :D =D

Yay for Lizzy! =D *Does the happy dance* :D

sure thang.

i'm not sure on my attendance as yet. i'll be getting home from sydney some time the night before and i may be heading out with that crowd.

we shall see.

Fingers crossed... :)

It would be weird going to Melbourne and then hanging out with kat and breaka. ;)

onetwothreefour said:
sure thang.

i'm not sure on my attendance as yet. i'll be getting home from sydney some time the night before and i may be heading out with that crowd.

we shall see.

"That crowd" will be in attendance at this lover-ly picnic too!! :p

Come one come all! It's gonna be sweet - you cant turn down wine and cheese! :D

<3

^Woo-freaking-hoo! :).
I'll have to make it now... or at least make more of a concerted effort than I was planning.

::Must get sleep the night before... must get sleep!!!::

oohhh sounds good..

will try and make it for this - not sure if i'll be back in Aus by then ... *hmms*

up all night said:
It would be weird going to Melbourne and then hanging out with kat and breaka. ;)

haha - I was thinking the same thing. Might bring some melbourne non-BL'er friends. Is that allowed ?!

i'm about 99% definate on this.

can't book flights until tomorrow though (god damn my parents not realising their credit card was maxxed out until 5pm friday). so unless flights suddeny rise by a drastic amount before tomorrow morn, i shall be there :D

this is going to be the most rad time ever, even better than bill and ted's excellent adventure =D

So what is the best place to meet at both the markets and the gardens for people who are coming later?

Best place to meet at the markets is probably the corner of victoria st and royal parade, near the entrance to the meat section.

Best place to meet in the gardens is wherever we choose to have the picnic, preferabley not too far from one of the entry gated on a nice grassy knoll somewhere. I'll get a map and find somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.