Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[melb] Wine & Cheese appreciation picnic - 3rd Jan - Botanical Gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm seeing a distinct lack of photos people.

and since my mind seems to be lacking i need documentary proof! :D

awww i was just having fond memories of this picnic, i click into events and it's top of the page!!! =D

good times.

^ How do you know it even happened if there are no photos? Maybe you dreamt it all! :(

Mary Poppins said:
awww i was just having fond memories of this picnic, i click into events and it's top of the page!!! =D

good times.

Me too, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now. (and it's not just because it's summer and I have unshaven legs)

I vote this BEST BL EVENT OF 2006, and yes! I'm making that call now, even though this happened on Jan 3.

And: where's the photos already???????!!!!!!!!!

picnic.jpg

heres a fuzzy one taken from a distance...god knows who you all are.

SLM.jpg

Nicky- I KNOW you have pics on your phone so post the decent ones.:p

Definitely best BL event of 2006!!! =D

see nicky - it DID exist!

idobelieveinfairies, idobelieveinfairies, idobelieveinfairies

That's a lovely photo of you and me Liz! We even look half-normal, no eyes hanging out of our heads. Although I might be gurning a bit if you look close. :)

nickyj said:
^ Are you Meg? Did I meet you?

yes i am and yes you did ... i was the one in the aviators who arrived quite late

i remember you - you were the smart ass =D .... in a good way 8)

Last edited:
^ I'm going to take that as a compliment. Mainly because I liked you and therefore assume the feeling was mutual ;) :D

None of the photos on my phone qualify for posting on here according to Zephyr's strict rules unfortunately :\

I'm sure Kat must have some, and maybe Fiendavich? Oops, I mean Popavich ;)

I just had a look through my camera, and I have a grand total of 6 photos from that whole week, none of which are from the picnic.

Apparently my brain was otherwise occupied and didn't remember to take photos... :eek:

^^ hehe sounds like you need a helper monkey good sir!

The picnic was incredible fun - props to potato and all the melbournites and interstaters involved. Now i know that mushrooms are dangerous.

Ok, mine have been uploaded now ... PM me if you want the link. I'd just request that you don't post the pics on here unless you have the OK of other people in the pic :)

ozbreaker said:
Now i know that mushrooms are dangerous.
Yes, thanks to those helpful staff at the gardens, now we all know not to randomly collect and eat unknown fungi.

MushroomPoster.jpg

*Shakes head* Such a thinly veiled attempt at keeping trippers out of the gardens. :p

nickyj said:
^ I'm going to take that as a compliment. Mainly because I liked you and therefore assume the feeling was mutual ;) :D

Assume away cos the feeling was mutual ;)

So pop ended up with the poster? it was well spotted by moi .... im glad its gone to a good home =D

Status
Not open for further replies.