Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[melb] Wine & Cheese appreciation picnic - 3rd Jan - Botanical Gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3

I would love to say I'm in, but I'll be in a fairly similar state of disrepair... Would
hearthrob.bmp
to come in theory - - - in practice, may not happen. :\.

i'm now seriously considering coming to melbourne for this, it just sounds too good. :)

If you can spare the cash, we'll get this day bed and marriage sorted Erin. A honeymoon in Melbourne could work. ;)

Ok, can we rename this thread to The Goon and Coon appreciation picnic now please?

I wont attend if there's goon present, if offends my taste buds...

If there's a broken section then there should be a what gives them the right to be so fucking chippa 2 days post New Years section... I'll be in that...

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
I would love to say I'm in, but I'll be in a fairly similar state of disrepair..

Nothing fixes disrepair like wine and cheese in the garden.

Come on... all you need to do is park yourself on a picnic rug with your sunnies on... it will all be sweet.

If i can scam an extra day in Melbs i'll be up for it for sure.

I see it as a perfect next day easy recovery activity, though, with bluelighters involved you never really know when a spot of wine and cheese at the botanical gardens will then turn into a 'Hey let's all rail a sheet of acid each' type event ;)

Pop Popavich said:
I'm in.

I'd like a reservation in the "Broken as Hell" section please.
would you like the day bed adn slave girl to peal your graps for you as well sir??

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
^^^pff railing acid, hardcore people plug it...
Shit. Ive been rubbing it on my nipples the whole time.

I think Im going to have to appoligise to my dealer now :(

astrosmurf said:
i'm now seriously considering coming to melbourne for this, it just sounds too good. :)

Oh Erin you must, you MUST! *jumps up and down excitedly*

And bring UnSquare with you too.

How awesome would that be... not only meeting Mary Poppins, nickyj and zephr for the first time, but my two favourite inebriates as well!!!

Ill 90% most likely be there, will finalise my flights tomorrow, hopefully as Im bloody busy during work hours.

I was hoping for something a little stronger than wine and cheese for my virgin meet up with the melbourne gang, Ill admit, but I wont complain! SLM will be there and inebriated! Woo hoo!

zephyr said:
I was hoping for something a little stronger than wine and cheese for my virgin meet up with the melbourne gang, Ill admit, but I wont complain! !

Oh, don't worry my dear. I'm sure we'll have you covered ;) This is not a BINWANS event I gather? ;)

da` grey area said:
are noobs aloud ?
Of course :)
magpi said:
would you like the day bed adn slave girl to peal your graps for you as well sir??
Of course :)
Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
This is not a BINWANS event I gather? ;)
Bwahahaha... No chance. After the shenanigans of the couple of days before hand, I'll be in no mood for sobriety. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.