• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Two Tribes - Melbourne Park - REVIEWS

bugger this im goin....im pumped, ready to dance me ass off and get blownaway by the master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8o
anybody know if selling tickets at the venue, if so will they mark up the price by 10 or 20 bucks?

^^ I don't know if they're selling tickets at the venue (probably are) but you can bet your ass they'll mark them up!

what will be the weather at say 4am tomorow morning?? since i am flying in tonight i am unsure on what to wear shorts or pants.

getting pretty pumped :)

<3

16.gif
Sunday
16.gif

Fine. A mostly sunny day with light to moderate northerly wind tending milder
southerly later in the afternoon.
[=D]
Max 34.

16.gif
Monday
16.gif

Fine.
Min 19 - - - Max 33.

JUST UNDER 5 HOURS TIL TWO TRIBES STARTS...

Prodigy, Jan Johnston, Master Kaos, Ed Real, Andy Farley, Rank 1, M.I.K.E, Hellraiser, Midro

ok im all pretty much ready to go.... as soon as i find out how im getting there

outfit: denim reflecto pants, brown/orange speckled space invaders top, maybe visor, whatever sunnies i can find

see y'all there

-Dee
where do i get ome shmacos 8)

THAT

FUCKING

ROCKED!!!!!!

will post photos soon... i must say, our commando outfits went down a treat...

Thats the biggest fucking event i ever been to in ma life... omg...
where have I been hiding....
kicked ass over any perth rave.

That was fuckn wicked!!

Just got back from the afterparty @ trauma, that was rockin too.

Friggin excellent night, hope all you bluelighters that were there enjoyed it. I feel sorry for all the people that went the Sydney TT - this one had no sound probs with prodigy, grandmaster flash didn't talk over the music, and most of it all went off without a hitch. I even managed to get onto the dancefloor for prodigy before they closed it off. heheh.

Didn't make it to the BL meetup but hi to flyinghigh, che_melbourne, and whatever other random bluelighters i happened to meet.

Cheers!

Writeoff moe.
Twas the best TT I've been to thus far. Richie Hawtin, while playing one of the better sets of the night, was far from as good as I was expecting him to be. Dave Phams set was great, The Prodigy sucked uniball, as did the other randoms I occasionally saw.

The company was good, the atmosphere was reasonable (Apart from this one fight that broke out when the event was closing up).

I didn't make it to the meetup (I was sitting in the seats above the gate, not at the gate itself) due to the meetup not coming to me, as it should have.

that was okay. enough dance space, good tunes, good friends...i can normally find something to complain about...the crowd, it had it's moments for good and bad but it was a big event, crowd control nice enough stairs getting onto main arena shitted me as always and was all good untill i lost my guts. And i don't feel too bad today ;)

good night... some really good shows, some shit oned too.... the night just felt really short for some reason
Back to sleep
-Dee

TT was pretty good, but maybe a lil too big for my liking. It was cool though, standing in Rod Laver and seeing the whole arena rock out - sooooo massive!!! Tried to get down to the floor to see Prodigy, but realised there was no hope, so danced in the stands for two songs before getting annoyed and leaving. Spent most of my time in Vodafone, which was much more to my liking. Gotta love those lasers!!! At one point when I was refilling my water bottle in the sectioned off area for people who had already got into vodafone, this HUGE mob of guys knocked over the barrier to try and get in, but they ran right past the door to the dance floor and got cornered by the security guards, poor suckers. Although I was loving the music in there, it did get a bit slow for me later on, so I wandered around with a few buddies, checked out Richie Hawtin, Andy Farley, Dave Seaman and then back to vodafone for some Rank 1. Wanted to see Hellraiser close the xtreme room, but just had no energy, so wandered back to Rod Laver and sat in the stands and watched static revenger with my boy asleep on my lap. Good times!!!

Thanks to potato for the pre-party shenanigans and the post-party mattress to crash on for a few hours of sleep, and thanks to laura99 and co. for the fun times when we FINALLY met up!!!

Oh and did anyone see the sniffer dogs? I didn't see any and only saw one guy being patted down and searched. And once I got in, I saw probably 2 cops inside... I got so worried for nothing!!!

Hope your heads are feeling better soon!!!

xox.

awesome night. had a ball
i actually thought it was going to be a pretty average night..
mike and rank 1 rocked.. really liked their sets

Yeah I saw the dogs, one was looking for something on the grass near the walk way over pass, some guy had chucked what ever he had over the fence but still got busted but they had to find what he chucked over the fence to charge him I guess, it was cool seeing the dog go to work the officer was say to the dog “come on boy find it find it” over and over. And saw another one walking along the footpath around Melbourne park. Saw 2 coppers in side godskitchen for a few min talk to security, and a few out side around 4am, saw the dogs around 4am to 5am. There were no dogs or coppers to be seen from when I was in line from 9:30 to 10:15………..

PLUS... felt sorry for hellrasier for his closing set his opening cranking song when the bass came in the needle on the record jumped around like crazy, then he stoped it tryed it again and again the same thing, had to goto the next track right away so much for his mad build up:-( hope future dosen't put the fucken speakes so close to the turn tables next time. (dick heads) still they put on a good show;)

Last edited: