• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Two Tribes - Melbourne Park - REVIEWS

okay, well since no one has organised an "offical" meet up spot. im gonna do it.

11pm in the seats above the stairwell IN ROD LAVER ARENA at GATE 6

That suit everyone? and to avoid a potential fuck-up on my behalf if that gate happens to be locked, or unaccessable.....our "backup gate" is GATE 12

everyone good with that?

oh and yes..i forgot to add.....

RICHIE HAWTIN........:)

<3

^
16.gif
kryalkastleE, that will be awesome.
16.gif

Im so excited.... Can't wait to meet all you guys!!

Can someone please PM me with there mobile number in case I get lost?

ok i really want 2 go but havnt got me a ticket yet........2 of my friends pulled out who were gettin me a ticket and an hour ago told me nup were not goin becasue of the dogs....:( plus they rekon the crowd will suck, not sure on that one....anyway i'm thinkin i might sulk and hibernate 4 the next few days unless anybody feels like they can talk me out of it=D

Should be very sweet this....got my mates and their cheap cheap tix organised, leaving for ol melbourne town tomorrow morn at 10am...

Very much looking forward to one man in particular still: Andy Farley....but still can't wait to see the rest either ;)

mojo.... dogs arent a problem really as the cops cant strip search you.... they're there more for ppl who think they can get a backpack full of gear in the door

*~bickie~* PM sent

well according to ravesafe apparentley they are going to be inside as well. taking people back to the cop shop for quantities that are considered "trafficking" and proccessing and releasing people on the spot (and confiscating their drugs) that have personal use quantities....

The following is from the last Ravesafe email:

The word is that Sniffer Dogs and Drug Driver Testing will be operational outside Two Tribes with dogs roving through the crowds and not just concentrating on the cues. Apparently people caught trafficking will be taken back to the cop shop, where as people caught in possession will be processed and released on the spot.

Promoters involved are quite adamant that dogs will not be inside the party, Future also have to approve such a move and I don't think the police have made any such request.

See you all tomorrow night! :)

^beat me to it Hoptis.

As for meet up, i've never attended a BL meet-up nor do I know any Blers, so i'm gonna try my damndest to make this meet-up....if only for a short visit.

But then again, from my experiences at large events, i may not make it due to unforseen circumstances.....eg. i'll probably still be in the entrance line at 11 :\

PS - i have no idea what i'm gonna wear, everyone is so organised 'cept me :(

Any word on set times for the after party at metro? Won't be at two tribes but will be at the afterparty after infected finish rocking the metro

YAY!! I have FINALLY got my two tribes ticket in my possession - about bloody time with more than my fair share of fuck arounds!!!

Two Tribes 2005 - I AM THERE!!! See you all front and centre dancing your arses off peoples!! :D

ello! can't believe i haven't posted on this... !!

twotwibes baby!! wooohooo!!

i will be there, with my sister and her crew of friends.. and lucky me, there pretty clueless when it comes to tunes, so i can drag them to where ever i like!!! yay! :D

i will be there early; read somewhere sniffer dogs are usually at the gate at the start.. all, both of them :p... im a little worried, but, not so... im pretty good under pressure... etc

alot of people are a little worried about the dogs, but i think the stats work against them (wrong 3 times out of 5), the media is with 'em... if a dog sits besides me, i may be asked questions and a pat down search might happen, which would require me to take off my shoes, empty my bag and pockets etc...

key words: stay calm... etc

Last edited:
I can so already imagine the gates being half empty from 8pm until 11:30pm until everyone is forced to go in or face missing out on Prodigy because of the sniffer dogs, lol. So like, there will be 2,000 people at Two Tribes from 8pm until 11pm, then between 11pm and 11:30pm, 23,000 people will try to get in, hahahaha. 8)