• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Two Tribes - Melbourne Park - REVIEWS

Soooo pumped.

Kandy tonight @ Billboards then on Sunday night the shenanegans will be HUGE @ TT.

And the weather is awesome too.

Woop de woop!

yeah,,,,big detox since sunshine for me, extremely pumped!

Chem burn....i apoligise, went off in another tangent then. I from Ukraine, me no speak so good...me like to meet intelligent aussie boi to educate me.:)

just in regards wo the dogs issue.... i ask because im sure that others might want to know too.... what are cops allowed to do/search/feel (im sure they'll go for grabs ;))

<3

Originally posted by Dancing_Princess
Been detoxing since new years, so I am really pumped for this!!!!

Only Two more sleeps!!!! =D

^Yey'!!!
We [Duckboy and I] have been on a similar detox - - - we're set to go crazy. =D
Looking forward to meeting you.

My suggestion is still the best, namely, because I made it.

Fuck I'm modest.
And it'll be good to actually meet you properly D_P, seeing as last time I was so completely blind I don't think I saw you at all (not till you posted the photos anyway).

che_melbourne:

A description of your rights with regard to police & searches can be found here

Basically a cop can search you if they have reasonable suspicion you are carrying drugs. A sniffer dog coming up to you would give them this reasonable suspicion.

When they search youthey can ask you to take off any extra stuff like hats, jackets, but not much more. They may ask you to empty your pockets, and they may frisk you.

For info on what cops are allowed to do in a search check this thread . The legislation shown there is for nsw but still gives you some idea.

OKay so we've established that we're using Moe's plan? (as it's the best) :p

11pm, inside Rod Laver, above gate number x??
(how about whatever gate number is closest the main entrance)

We can strategically place a few blue glowsticks and whatnot around i suppose?? I know i've got a few old ones lying around somewhere, i guess they'll still work :)

The stage is closest to the main entrance IIRC. Try the gate opposite the stairs down to the indoor courts (ie. access to the rest of the event) That one should be easy to find for all people, munted or otherwise.

I'd say don't bother with the glowsticks. Unless you're all mega-shy mofos who haven't actually browsed any photos of the people going, you won't have a problem approaching randoms and asking whether they frequent that addictive website otherwise known as bluelight.
If they ask the domain name, run away - no more nubs.

Worst case scenario, look for 1234 - You can't miss him - his head will be hitting the roof.

<3

^You'll have my bouncy, pumped up pink [well, purple on the day, hehe] self to push you out there, hon'. :)

People will love you!
The ones you've met already do - - - you'll have nothing at all to worry about. :)
hearthrob.gif

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
^You'll have my bouncy, pumped up pink [well, purple on the day, hehe] self to push you out there, hon'. :)
QUOTE]

In that case... ;) ;) ;)

Has anyone thought of how weird the word 'mofo' is if you look at it too long? :)

Yea and topic wise... 2 nights to go!!!!!!!!!!

Just repeating, I'm probably going to wander round the moomba setup for a bit before heading into TT, it's literally across the road. If anyone is interested in joining me. pm away :)

^^^great idea i'll be there as well.

one night to go....can't wait...been waiting since godskitchen for that to happen...

I'm bringing my pit bull. It sniffs out sniffer dogs and eats them for breakfast.

It'll be like cock fighting, only, erm.... a lot less fair :)

PUMPED. And i'm already nocturnal, thanks to working nights.
Bring on Hawtin.

GRAND

MASTER

FLASH

i'm going to absolutely fucking hate the crowd, but the music, i hope, will help me get over it. music cures everything.