• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy [Appetite For Destruction]. *REVIEWS* 11th Feb. Metro.

sil3ntdanc3r said:
Its next to the stage on the right (a few steps above the normal dance floor), on your way up the stairs..correct?? :) The only bad thing about this area is that people keep walking up and down the stairs and they bump into you.. :(

nope :) mine is unaffected by traffic :D but you're very close so dont mention it again ;))

dancefifi: its sticky due to people spilling drinks (deliberately or otherwise) and once muck gets on it - it stays there for the whole night. Not even talc will work for long periods :\ (
But like i said: i will let you in on my secret ;)

^^ :) thank you!! now the only problem would be for me to find you on that night! hehehe 8)

someone told me they're covering the carpet in the venue so it can be danced on...
(not sure... havn't ever been to the metro myself.!)

You guys are right about the stickiness. After a night at the metro I always think I must have trod in alot of gum but nah the floor is crazy sticky.

psy_taco said:
You guys are right about the stickiness. After a night at the metro I always think I must have trod in alot of gum but nah the floor is crazy sticky.

sounds like dancing on the carpet covering is the way to go then!!

Pharmacyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! =D

The only party I can't miss!!! :)

When did you guys stop numbering Pharmacy parties?

what are we up to now?

/curious cat ;)

Psyentist said:
Fuck yes.

Props to Pharmacy. They seem to be slowly, but surely, winning over a huge and very eager demographic.

They certainly aren't getting the credit that they deserve from the techno community. This party could change that though I dare say. There seem to be a heap of people interested in this that normally aren't Pharmacy punters.

BRING
THE
SHIT
ON!!

yeah word to that psy, Pharmacy deserve alot of props, from what i have seen of them so far they settle for nothing less than quality as far as sound and general productions go, and if they are going to bring out acts like sims and Liebing then they certainly have my support.

keep up the good work guy's.

^^I really don't think anyone cares, to be honest. Go pimp yourself out in Music & DJs and leave us to get pumped up about our events where DJs are actually playing, not being unable to make it.

Not that it matters now that I've posted again, but can someone delete that post? :p

As someone said earlier, Pharmacyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! The only party I can't miss!!!

How true.

KemicalBurn: In my count it's up to I think 12 or 13, but I'm not including the one at QBH last year and a couple at Kandy which were mure club nights). Although now that I say I don't miss Phamracy, I did miss the QBH one.

But that's ok, because this one is gonna go off!

Pharmacy is still the party that I enjoy the most, and get the most excited about. So ...

YAY! Gonna hopefully get my ticket tomorrow.
=D

KemicalBurn said:
When did you guys stop numbering Pharmacy parties?

what are we up to now?

/curious cat ;)

By my count we have:
15 Pharmacy events
10 Pharmacy vs. Hard Kandys
4 Earthcores
2 Sunshine People
1 Riot!
A fuck load of stages at festivals
1 Phreeloadin Pharmacy warehouse gig
And a partridge in a pear tree...

=D

^lmao! :D

PeterPoppa said:
By my count we have:
1 Phreeloadin Pharmacy warehouse gig
=D

mmmmm....Pharmacy 3 - i remember that one quite well as it was my first ;)

foath I'm pumped
still what? 3 and a bit weeks away?

MOE BE PUMPED DAMMIT

yeah i guess i'm looking forward to it maybe

still not looking forward to seeing the bf in phat pants though :p

someone fill me in on stuff already.. how late do people usually stick around for, and are the abundant candy kid rumours true?

KemicalBurn said:
i dont want to go because its at Metro (the venue blows - stop using it)

...but chances are i'll be dragged kicking and screaming :\

if you want to go, PM me and I will buy a ticket and extend my date to fly home ?

btw I've never heard of any of these DJs, i'm guessing they are all trance/hardstyle/gayness ;)

but I will come just for the good company.