• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy [Appetite For Destruction]. *REVIEWS* 11th Feb. Metro.

onetwothreefour said:
shit. tomorrow night eh?

i thought it was next week, and was half considering if i didn't get good vibrations tickets, but i have to work saturday...and that can't happen after somethin' like this.

Comeon, How can anyone miss out on Liebing and Sims together on the same night?

Just don't go to work. Pull in a sicky. After all, what can your employers really do to you if you are really sick? I have to work Saturday, but I have taken it off. Not going to miss a big techno night like this.
Just abit scared that it might be way too packed out during the night like Jeff Mill's set. Had no where to dance at all when Jeff Mills was playing at Metro. :(

erm.. so im guessing that the meet up is a staircase, juz after entering the building.. at the top of it, im assuming. any ideas on wat's the time. I hope I remember some faces from the picture thread. The last pharmacy meet up I went to, I end up standing around thinking 'should I ask randoms if they're on bluelight?' :\

edit: Iv put up a pic of the phatties dat il b wearing that nite.. if u see me, come say hi... 8)

Last edited:
I'll be wearing a red cap with 'SNUGGLEBEAST' written on the front and 'Appetite for Destruction' on the back. You won't miss it.

Either way, name a time when Sims and Liebing aren't playing, and I'll do my best to be there

i hope to be there too! I just *may* get caught up and forget. Hopefully it wont happen!!

Hell, I guess 2am is about the best that can be done - I wouldn't expect everyone to be there earlier than 12.30.
Just as long as I don't miss too much Liebing :)

ll be hanging around sniffing out bluelighters, i will have an orange tshirt and a black technics bucket hat on, if you spot me please come up for a chat. ill be walking around the stairs area between 1 - 2am, hope to see you all tonight :)

ld50 vs ssri said:
Thats what i did and it was a sucess :)..

How about at the stairs at 2am ?

dont forget: its the stairs situated in the middle of the dancefloor directly in line of sight of the DJ. you'll understand when you get there :)

Unfortuantly i wont be able to attend...but have fun guys :D

Originally posted by sil3ntdanc3r
Just don't go to work. Pull in a sicky. After all, what can your employers really do to you if you are really sick?

sack me, actually :D

i didn't go to work for like three weeks, and needless to say they weren't overly impressed. final warnings and all that.

Woohoooooo!!! Less then 12 hours to go! This is gonna go off like a frog in a sock!! :D

never been to pharmacy before and might head down tonight to see cosmic gate, jus wonderin how many ppl usuaully rock up

^ Pharmacy usually sells it full quota of tix, so if ya plannin on headin down mate, I'd get there early to avoid dissapointment.

edited title.

safe parting kiddies. now i know where all those phatties on my train were going :)

Many apologies for missing the meet up. I end up held up with my friends. It was so packed.. I didn't like the idea that there was literally no room to dance on the dance floor. But other than that, I liked the sets played by Cosmic Gate, A.S.Y.S and Walt... 8)

dancefife: I cannot believe you didnt mentioned Sims or Liebing!

Anywayz Ben Sims as per usual brought the house down with his heavy grooving beats and flowless three deck mixing! Has always been my favourite DJ and still remains!!!!!

Being the first time I seen Liebing, I have to say no wonder this guy just entered the top 20 DJs in the world, he is a DJ at its best. A monstrous set which was harder than expected and man does this guy know how to mix and the build ups created were out of this world, hard techno at its BEST! Liebing please come again this year!!!!!

Sounds system was the best I have heard in ages, so well done to Pharmacy, and I thank them for giving the techno internationals the main time slots, and as you would have seen, it was the right thing to do, coz they conquered the night!

Ciao!

Mr_AuDiO said:
dancefife: I cannot believe you didnt mentioned Sims or Liebing!

well.. im not really into their kind of music hence i didn't really enjoy it... :\

Um.
I think I completely missed the meetup (so did mr ld50vsssri iirc).
Was hanging out to meet a few people though, which really sucked balls when it turned out I had nfi where the meet was meant to be.
So I remained.
Sort of front and centre watching Sims and Liebing.
Or trying to sort my head out.
One of the two.
Front and centre most probably, thats what I tell myself.

Sims played a brilliant set. Absolutely perfect from what I heard. Completely sober when I heard it, so I figure it was pretty flawless!

Liebing was fuckin amazing. Incredible artistry on this mans part.
Seeing the main floor start bouncing up and down on command every couple of minutes was excellence.

Need more of both of these acts and soon :)

Missed most of Dee Dee's set. Not happy bout that, but ah well.