• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy [Appetite For Destruction]. *REVIEWS* 11th Feb. Metro.

All i can say is that Sims and Liebing destroyed the Dance floor!!!

What a night...

MoeBro said:
Um.
I think I completely missed the meetup (so did mr ld50vsssri iirc).

Hahaha *BARF* :p

Was a crazy night, met heaps of people, lots of randoms AND...ASYS and Hellraiser (for the second time) :)

Was slightly dissapointed by a couple of the internationals, mainly Cosmic Gate & Walt, they did drop a few good tracks...was just expecting a little more.

ASYS was awesome as asual and u could tell he was loving it just as much as everyone else!

And of course Hellraiser who blows me away everytime I see him...WHAT A FUCKING ENCORE!!!! Was the perfect end to a great night!!

*Waits patiently for news on the next Pharmacy* :)

^ HEar ya mate that was an awesome encore. Favourites for the night would have to be cosmic gate, fuck "exploration of space" went off. ASYS were a close second, really got everyone pumping, and chris liebing was wicked too. Great night fullstop.
Normally a psy trance man, I think this night might have converted me to darker and dirtier beats.
Awesome shufflers there too.

HaHa to everyone, i got to meet cosmic gate. I got hugs from them, i got signatures from them, i got photos with them, and i had a nice chat with them.

So there you go, i hope ur all jealous!! :)

Nope, I got to meet A*S*Y*S and Hellraiser! I'm more then content!! :p

Honestly, I hope Cosmic Gate don't come back anytime soon.

psy_taco said:
fuck "exploration of space" went off.

man that track takes me back :) would of loved to of heared it live!!!

i need to un-jaded myself.

heh, there was a few nice G-Outs outside int he morning, one dude walking around asleep in the middle of the road LOL - gotta love that

A bit of topic but does anyone know the track that I think either ASYS or walt played (pretty sure it was ASYS) which sampled vocals from U2's "vertigo". was rocking out to that track, but can't for the life of me remember anything else about it or whether if listened to sober it would be anygood. But fuck was I loving those U2 vocals when I was peaking hard!

I think you guys might be thinking of Walt...he has a tune set for release in the near future thats a mashup with a u2 track...

i found pharmacy a bit of a let down, and way too packed... :(

probably was walt i was too fucked too know, pharmacy was the bomb even tho i sat down nearly the whole night in them couches talkin to random ppl cos i was too fucked off my head