• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - NRG 7 - July 17 - Altona *REVIEWS start pg 6*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRaver21

Bluelighter
Melb - NRG 7 - July 17 - Altona Sports Complex

Hey all its Dr Love,
the NRG event is on again with year being number 7, and on the cards are some great music and happy and lovey atmosphere. I want everyone to come have a look at our web page www.smilepolice.com

The event is at the Altona Sports and entertainment complex on saturday 17th of july 2004.

More Details coming your way.

love you all
DR LOVE.

Last edited by a moderator:
im assuming this is the melbourne nrg events that happen every year? or so often?

i edited the title to include city and venue as per guidelines :) also hunted round for more info in reguards to this event but couldnt turn up anything...

im hoping someone can add more info to help people out. eg tickets, line up etc. with an event only four weeks away there should be more info floating round.

The DJ lineup wont be announced until 24th of June.
The tickets to this will be $40+bf and are available from the following places;

STORE_____AREA_____PHONE_____
_____188D _____St Kilda_____9534 1889_____
_____Alley Tunes _____Hawthorn_____9819 9449_____
_____The Den_____Monash University Clayton_____9544-6611_____
_____CC Music _____Geelong_____5221 8466_____
_____Central Station _____Swanston St_____9654 2505_____
_____Dangerfield _____Brunswick St_____9416 2032_____
_____Dangerfield________Chadstone_____9564 8299_____
_____Dangerfield________Greville St_____9521 1955_____
_____Dangerfield_________Capitol Arcade_____9663 0271_____
_____3e Designs_____84 Chapel St_____9529-8088_____
_____Glue _____Highpoint_____9318 7277_____
_____Grand Sports & Ent _____Altona_____9369 4446_____
_____InAComa _____Ringwood_____9879 4944_____
_____Ministry of Style _____Brunswick _____9419 4952_____
_____One Stop DJ_____Prahran_____9533 6434_____
_____Poetic Jungle _____Moonee Ponds_____9370 6154_____
_____Strange Days _____Prahran_____9525 2434_____
_____The Crypt _____Footscray_____9689 0634_____
_____Upfront Records_____Boronia_____9762 1592_____

^^the DJ lineup has already been announced..

pick up their flyer or check the forum

not sure if ill be going yet, smile police partys rock but other things may be stopping me

Hey all,
Dr Love back again with the line up for NRG 7 2004 in the metamorphosis stage:
Stevie B, St Luke, Soul T, Scott Alert, Otek, Julian Reynolds, Head Kase, Compound and C.O.D playing all the Hard Trance and Dance, following sum old skool.

Time Wave Zero Room:
Xpression, Taran M, Photon, Lucid, Kelsta, Kalus, JFX, Crispy and Calvinator pumping all the Happy Hardcore and Next Rave Generation Djs.

Techno Sphere Stage:
Raving Alco, Luke Math, Jeremy K, Issues, Hellraiser, Gazmatron, Dogom Rotor, Degenerator and Ben Kakoschke thumping out all the Uplifting & Hard & Psy Trance and Ghetto Techno.

Electrobot Room:
Tiatto (Live), Stuey Rowe, Spyke, Sean, Robert Anthony, Neo, Naked Age and Jester electrifing us with electro and breaks.

Venue: Altona Sport and Leisure Centre, Cnr of Grieve Parade and Doherty’s Rd Altona North. Melways Reference page 54 G1.

Log On To Our Web Site Now And See Our New Flash Page www.smilepolice.com

^^ hahahahaahahahahahaaha......Electrobot Room......well success has gone to her head hasn't it :D:D:D

Oh, and yes, i'm there too.....look for the very happy man in the shirt with big letters saying "High on the Sound" ;)

Flyers are out and they look absolutely awesome.

Also the SmilePolice site has a new Flash intro that is amazing - I reccomend watching it!

Bring it on!

Tomo.. U'll be there.... *see into the future* Ill be at this party for sure, Smile party's are great and I know this one will be even better than last year...

umm... well i am in doubt about this now.. sorry lahlah, i'm, getting a new comp fri which i have to pay for, and i have to go to g.o.d and scattered soo :(

I have a strong suspicion everyone I know.. and therefore myself.. will be going to this. :)

its been 17 for the past two years

I may or may not head to this
depending on my monetary situation, and on whether or not I cbf

After seeing the NRG7 poster at Two Tribes and jumping about in front of it, getting stupidly excited, yeah, I'm going. NRG is always one of the best parties of the year!

Yay!

I've also heard that tickets this year will be limited to 2000 only. So best get your asses into gear and pick up tickets. From what I've been told, the reason for this is that Smile Police want to keep the party small and friendly like it should be.

Also, Enlighten will be there testing and doing the much needed harm reduction thing. So make sure you drop by and say hello.

stace.

^^And certain council-imposed limitations

NRG _is_ the best party of the year :)

cept for wotw
but only coz they play the music I like at war

I'm quite confident I shall head down.
Shall wait and see though
(getting pumped for an event I dont even know whether I'll show to)

^^ You'll go.....how do i know this? Cause I am draggin your ass there, even if it means beating you over the head to get you there ;)

Oh, and yes, WOTW = Best Party of 2003.....NRG6 not far behind.....won't be missing No. 7 :) My question is why is Kelsta in the Happy Hardcore room??? I hate Happy Hardcore, but love her Hard House :(

Any solutions/opinions?

curse you evil people!!!

here i was thinking i had to choose between partying in sydney or NRG 7 (thought it was on the week after..)

now it looks like i'll be at both...

aaarrrghhh!!

*puts brain in storage till august*

Status
Not open for further replies.