Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - NRG 7 - July 17 - Altona *REVIEWS start pg 6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well look at that a room named after me, ain't I spesh ;)

Check it peeps - I am putting on the Electro/Breaks room. The Dj line-up looks mighty fine - mmmmmmmf electro. It's in the bar so y'all will need I.D sorry to the youngens your education to quality music has been suspended for one night :p

Tickets are limited to 2000 this year due to restrictions so get your tickets early kids cos this one will sell out.

Peace out!

fark, i think i might go pick up a ticket tomorrow as long as i can confirm some companionship to head to the event

eze451 said:
fark, i think i might go pick up a ticket tomorrow as long as i can confirm some companionship to head to the event

count me in mate...

can offer liftage too if you need it... :)

35+bf is it?
seeing as I was shafted today, I might as well go buy a tickie tomorrow

although buying early didnt help last years - i still managed to get sick and worm out of it

- moe

i'm there.

everyone always talks up these parties, so i think i might have to make the journey down to altona for one final night out until i give my very soul to the hellishness that is uni :)

will be great to see some of the above faces there =D

^^ will be great to see you there too! I didnt think you'd make it to this one honestly :) Glad to be proved wrong....

I have my ticket now i believe (thanks MoeBro, but won't be needing your services just now! But don't worry, tshirts still are on the cards ;))....got the industry ones for me and my buds who are comin down for it....

Lookin to have a top night....will be seein you Electrobot in your very own spesh room....

*wonders what tshirt she will be wearing* ;)

still dunno if im goin to this yet... hmmm one of the best party's of the year

17+ for this even. Certain rooms you need ID to get into ... Just ones serving alcahole aparantly. Has all the info on the flyer, Man they look awesome!

i just looked at my diary...

i have an 11am flight to sydney the very next day...

why oh why do i insist on flying scattered???????

ToM-OoO said:
still dunno if im goin to this yet... hmmm one of the best party's of the year

dude, after how good last sat nite was, u gotta come to this.... :)

hey all a lil bit of info on me :)

Hey all,
Its Drlove here, how are we all only 3 weeks to go to Nrg 7 and i thought why not discuss with you all my role with Nrg 7 and the smile police.

Well I have been working along side the smile police for 4 years now and have met so many great ppl along the way and the amount of plurry hugs u get its just total bliss.

Garth is the head behind the Smile Police and has been running parties for over 6 years and has gained alot of industry experience over the years.

I really hope you all come to Nrg 7 just to see wat Garth and what us smile police crew actually really do.

till next time

stay safe
love you all Dr Love

And if you see me at Nrg 7 (look out for a guy in furries and Drlove Hat) come give me a hug just recently broke up with long time girlfriend and not coping that well.

you'll definately see me there :) this is my first gig at a major event! so excited I am almost popping out of my skin...

for the peep's saying how shweet the flyer is - check out www.regression.com.au <-- this is the website of the designer (he did that cool flash into on smilepolice.com too) damn WikkEd talent there :)

he really should update his site... check out inchworm too... he does all the Pharmacy stuff.... even check out Christom's work.. LOL

but yeh, that dude does insane werk!

Looks like (thanx to TNARGUS' arm twisting) I'll be there too. My place is like 5 mins from the Altona Leisure centre.

Recovery at my joint!!! (Pending approval from my sister/housemate).

^^ Recovery approved......

(I'm neither housemate nor sister 8) but i'm sure it'll be fine.....if not IN the house, then on the front lawn)

=D

muzby said:
dude, after how good last sat nite was, u gotta come to this.... :)

I didnt go last sat/ night but I insist on tomo going too!!

And Muzby I insist you fly scattard!! hehehe ;)

This will be one hell of a party ay ay, cant wait!

Cheers to Garthy and smile police for organizing such a lovely event

nrg7_bug3_64.gif
nrg7_bugsmall_64.gif

*looks @ jester and smiles* Buddy I put you in there cos I know you can 'bend my brain' ;) Mmmmf @ jester electro!

Haha Blair I would wear the Vitalic tee but I don't think it will match my pants ;)

BIG PROPS TO STEF FOR THE FLIERS AND MY FUCKING PRETTY BOTeffekt LOGO *big phat squishes*

ONLY 2000 TIX GUYS

remember guys only 2000 tickets go on sale for this one so get your now

Ticket on Sale in All Store Now

So Tell all Your Friends to get the acts together.

Remember there are only 2000 tickets on sale so get you friends into action

188D St Kilda 9534 1889
Alley Tunes Hawthorn 9819 9449
The Den Monash University Clayton 9544-6611
CC Music Geelong 5221 8466
Central Station Swanston St 9654 2505
Dangerfield Brunswick St 9416 2032
Dangerfield Chadstone 9564 8299
Dangerfield Greville St 9521 1955
Dangerfield Capitol Arcade 9663 0271
3e Designs 84 Chapel St 9529-8088
Glue Highpoint 9318 7277