Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - NRG 7 - July 17 - Altona *REVIEWS start pg 6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny... I think I met about 1/2 the people at the party working on the Enlighten stand and we only spoke to about 5 real dickheads, and that was just a group of guys who had some rather irresponsible ideas regarding their drug use.

Infact I had a fantastic time talking to some retardedly munted people :). Even had the fortune of meeting 4 people who knew me a few years ago from extremely unrelated things.

I must say the music left a little to be desired... maybe its just me but everything was a little too hard and intense for the latter part of the evening. Then the random old scool trance anthems stuck in the middle of all the noise, as much as I enjoyed them, was just a little weird.

My highlight of the night was definately working for Enlighten, and meeting a mass of fantastic encouraging people. Its always nice to see your work appreciated.

stace.

a lot of mixed reviews...hmmm

i didnt end up going to this one, by the time i got home from work i was just too cold and tired to drive all the way to altona :(

sounds like the decor was awesome as always, but i thought that nrg 6 was a little the same with the music, lots of hard stuff similar in all the rooms. i think with the nrg parties you have to go there to enjoy the party and the people and not expect international level playing skills as all the dj's are only locals :) and not quite there just yet....

i've gotta be quick, so i'll just sum up my night:
slow starting but overall a really good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.