• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Happy To Be Hardcore Too - Cage Niteclub 23rd July

its'a getN closer!
visited mum to modify my phatties so they stop getN caught under the front of my shoes:) no more goN *humf* during the night,hehehe
so excited,im thinkN the Tigger ears and Backpak come out for this one...oh its been a long time since ive gone all out like that,but its not all that often i feal i get the opportunity 2 do that these days.

PLH and lets not forget HTWeD=D

Chaos

droping_hardcore82 said:
ydeeps who r u on sp? i'm techno_bunny04.

lol

ydeepS doesn't look familiar?

ydeepS = Speedy

;)

It's tonight people - woopwoopwoopwoop!

See you all there!

i thought it was y? deep S. like you where asking deep S, why? hehehe

tonight! horay we play! & bounce like crazy!=D

OMG That was a sick ass nite. I never had so much fun in ages. Thanks to everyone who helped out. I had heaps off fun setting up even. Was a great week. Thanks x-treme for sortn me out some mad ass lights for the chill room, They looked sick. Loved every minute of it.

Awesome night - couldn't have gone any better - thanks everyone for coming - hope you had fun too!

Fuk'N RANK!!!

awesome...why???
No toilets! fuk! thats just fuken disgraceful!!!! WRONG AND ILLEGAL!!!
in 14 years this by far was the WORST event EVER! and ive been to some very dodgy events! *rolf*

the mixing,,,yeah right.untill Kelsta came on that was the shitest mixing ive ever witnessed.Destroyed every single trak!!!

and lol at askN me what type of crapy commercial mainstream im listening 2???
hyper hyper...lol
and that other trak..im blue da dee doo da etc... lol. what was that??

anywhos,i left after i noticed the couches where filled with spew.Went home and scrubed myself with a hard brush after that night...YUK!

or was the toilets broken so people had to pay for more water???
coz no way that place made money?

The no water in the toilets was out of our control and was a disgrace - I agree - we tried the best we could to get the problem resolved but unfortunately we couldn't get it back on .... grrrr. Apologies.

The no water in the toilets was out of our control and was a disgrace - I agree

Awesome night - couldn't have gone any better

i think it could have gone a hole lot better! and people loved it? You gotta love the standards of ravers these days :\

Agree'd that the toilet situation was horrible, but I don't see it as the parties fault that the venue management have a plumbing problem. Apart from this I think the party was great!

The mixing was pretty tight the whole night and the tunes were awesome! That Blue track (Scott Brown - I Died In Aberdeen) and Hyper Hyper were two great songs from their day, so of course they would be included in a party when the theme is past to present.

Want different music, play it yourself, want better parties, throw them yourself.

ok.the decore was sick,especially the mushie chill area.The crowd was good :) the tracks where ace tracks.
yes i knew what they where,just not a fan of dabadoodaa and hyper hyper!in the day if they played hyper hyper,it was on triple j.i was just being cheeky to ydeeps for an earlier convo.
xpression vs exacist hurt me bad...eek,that wasnt mixing was it,they where hurting the trax.
kelsta, jfx vs Stevie B where sweet as! yes i got into it very much.

bumber that i noticed all the bad things i did in a single night,especially i guess after getting so hyped for it.

seriously though,the spew in the couch,that toped the badness off.what do you do if your sick and no dunnie 2 run 2? spew on the couch!?!? man ive seen many tragic spew bolts that never made it 2 the loo,but none never on the couchess.

i just find a toilet in a place where people are going to be OFF CHOPS @ a place that promotes off chopness, very vital thats all. Sorry i have morals and standards and that place tested them!

on the other hand,My friend and i had an ok night,coz we do as it is.TOP morning and Great day! :)