• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Happy To Be Hardcore Too - Cage Niteclub 23rd July

i have a feeling we're not only to lose the happy to b hardcore thread if we keep bumping it haha. i'm so looking forward to a night full of happy hard drools runs off to listen to scott brown...

Evil Activities is playing in sydney tomorrow night NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they fucken rawk hard

anyways...i think melbourne can suck my balls we need a bigger badder more evil event

This is Where i come in

*watch this space for details*

^^^ shouldn't u have started another thread? i reckon melb is so much better than sydney but im not gunna start a debate over which state is better all i know is that happy to be hardcore is going to rock my socks.

yeah i think every where except melb has a hardcore scene.oh well.
sydney aint that far really.
just spent last 3 hours riding my bike to dj sy, kevin energy and Dougal.
actually spent the last 2 days playing new hard trax=D i so cant wait for this!

meh,dosnt look all that appealing now...

Main Room: Old Skool vs Nu Skool
11 – 12.30 Rapid Old Skool
12.30 – 1.30 Telemikus Old Skool
1.30 – 3 Xpression vs EXA-Cist Old vs Nu Skool
3 – 4 Kelsta Nu Skool
4 – 6 JFX vs Stevie B Old vs Nu Skool
6 – 7 Photon Cheese

Back Room: Hum Drum Conundrum
1 – 2 LOOTA Breaks
2 – 3 Degenerator DnB/Booty
3 – 4 Neo Acid Techno/Old Skool
4 – 5 Piles, Pimples & Pus Band
5 – 6 St Luke Old Skool Hard House

flashback 2 the future...is that a way for them to say we havnt go that many new skool trax to play? should just be called flash back.
Its the year 2005,how old skool we talking about here? anyone? i seriously dont wanna hear squeeky squeeky chip monk doof most of the night:p
theres 3 nu skool sets and 2 of them are Vs old skool. *humf*

i think my rant came from knowing that this month melbourne isnt getting DJ BRISK, DJ Billy Bunter, UFO, Evil Activities, Endymion.while other states are. *humf* again.

Its Chaos said:

flashback 2 the future...is that a way for them to say we havnt go that many new skool trax to play? should just be called flash back.
Its the year 2005,how old skool we talking about here? anyone? i seriously dont wanna hear squeeky squeeky chip monk doof most of the night:p
theres 3 nu skool sets and 2 of them are Vs old skool. *humf*

Hmmm interesting interpretation you have there....

It isn't a way to say we haven't got that many new skool trax at all. Trust me there will be plenty of new stuff played - it will cover all bases from really old right up to tracks that are hot off the shelves.

How old skool are we talking here? ...... early 90's when hardcore right up to today.

Squeeky squeeky chip monk doof? Dunno what the shite you've been listenin to is but there is a broad range of hardcore out there and DJs that know their stuff have been chosen because they play quality hardcore - not just top of the pops mainstream shite you're talking about.

Several of the DJs have been the ones who have been pushing the hardcore sound in Melbourne now for years and this is giving them an opportunity to teach the masses a thing or two about hardcore. The music will include hardcore from the old skool and back again.

The last party was nearly all nu skool stuff - this one is going back to hardcore's roots with a fair slice of new stuff too - next one? Who knows?

I do know that a few of the younger DJs playing have a whole lot of new awesome tunes that they're saving for the night!

Any more questions?

how sweets that, u answerd my question:) thanks ydeepS

didnt mean any disrespect there.i only said, Squeeky squeeky chip monk doof coz thats the interpretations people would give me of it when i started playing bonkers 1 & 2 when they came out.
Im shore youve heard happy hard explained like that? no?
dont get me wrong i like my old school track,but im just busting to hear some new stuff, loud and in that environment! and my neighbours would like it if id stop playing it loud atleast one night.

not just top of the pops mainstream shite you're talking about.

and what is top of the pops mainstream shite hardcore??? that i was talking about? did i say breeze & styles- your shining? if there is "pop mainstream" in the HHC genre,id say thats it,and id say if its a happy hard party, we might get that track on that night. so please...ive been listening 2 hard since the days of Rotterdam records in 92,lenny dee,dj paul, cellblock x etc.im aware of the broadness of hard out there.no need to be like that:) and what,there not guna play a track by UFO or by brisk & ham on a hard night? is that what you mean by the shite i been listening 2? coz if thats the case,what type of happy hard party is it then if you get no Brisk and the rest of the cheesey bounce squad?

I do know that a few of the younger DJs playing have a whole lot of new awesome tunes that they're saving for the night!

^^that sounds good.

lol - I was just stirring you back to make a point because you obviously do like your hardcore and I wanted to make you see that a lot of work has been put into finding DJs that know their stuff and they are all keen as fcuk to put on a good show for both the hardcore faithful and the newbies.

See you there!

good promoting ;) wish every party would give us the info like that! meh,but every party aint smile police these days.

hehehe.im glad we did this.i love it when i know crews put in more than financess into a party.

HTID=D

Spoke to a few of the DJs out and about on Fri night and they are pumped and hanging to unleash some new monster tracks as well as some old favs - woopwoopwoopwoop!

omg this is this weekend i aint going lack of funds :( some please give me a full report of it please !!!!

and take some photo's :D

chipmonk vocals, hard beat .... happy happy music just does it for me every time. See you all there peoples!!

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT:

As the long awaited debut EP Launch draws nearer, PPP (Piles Pimples and Pus) will be warming up with a VERY special show on Saturday July 23. The full show will be on display, including smoke, lasers, fires, chickens and special guests live on stage with the band. Both Stiffy Pluring (Drums/Vocals) and Nobby Sumpbanga (Guitar/Vocals) look forward to seeing you!

In an age when fusion of sounds and styles is prevalent, PPP now set the ground work for future heavy metal acts to follow. For the first time in the history of man-kind, heavy metal will rap itself amongst the RAVE culture – and when these worlds collide there is sure to be an outbreak of intense and epic proportions.

Keep an eye out for the all new PPP website – soon to be launched, but also the new EP “Touch It In The Back” – which will be available for pre-purchase on the night of July 23.

*thrashes* %)

heavy metal..?
hum...u want me 2 bitch again hey?:p hehehehe ;)

as long as they dont interupt stevie Bs set.ill know nothing of it.BOUNCE!=D

and Billy Bunter the night b4. i didnt think melb was capable of weekends of mass fun anymore.

im excited!

PPP will be playing in the side room....... Stevie B will be doing a HUGE 2 hour old skool vs new skool set with JFX in the main room!

Don't worry - you will be more than happy with the set times..... trust me...... I made them myself.. haha.