• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Happy To Be Hardcore Too - Cage Niteclub 23rd July

^LD50 are you going to be comming to this? i know JFX is playing...

You all missed the madest Hardcore Set by Xpression at 3D on friday night!! WAS OFF TAP

i'm sure id50 will b coming hahaha acutally i know he's coming this is going to b a fantastic night would love to met u zaineaol?

well, he's usually at 3D... we always have a good ol' chat :) yeah, u will meet me most likely..

haha sweet well id is my bf so i'm thinking i may have met u already haha. if i havent then i will have to at happy to b hardcore.

flyer me or something please.between this and waiting for my new HHC cds to arrive,im going crazy.
Friends didnt call me 2 go 3D on friday coz i was working on sat and they knew the dilema i would put myself in.Damn responsable friends!and i missed an off tap hardcore set..?I only wanted 2 go so i could get a flyer.Friends got a flyer,but lost it and just emailed me for a new one...

=D

hhc_king said:
^ why arn't u everywhere whenever i go out...ur at home hahah

cause im a broke lil girl cause my housemate moved out... hahaha ok back to the topic when are we going to find out who's playing?

Egad! A whole 3 hours and 18 minutes had elapsed! Lucky you bumped the thread! Otherwise.. SHOCK HORROR!

OT i will most likely make it to this tasty night of hhardcore. Missed the last one and i dont want to make that mistake twice. :D

ill scan in a PDF of the flyer, anyone who wants a copy, please PM me your e-mail address, and i'll forward you a copy :D

the flyers are up on the thread in JPG format, they arn't great quality, but you'll get the picture :D