• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Happy To Be Hardcore Too - Cage Niteclub 23rd July

hehehe
yeah ive planned,1:30 - 6 in the main room and jump between that and other room to catch st.lukes old skool hardhouse set,if brain allows=D

and i so wana hear what/how cheesey the last set is going 2 be.

btw,whats with smile police site.its not working that well apart from the forum. wherz the guestlist? i got an email regarding guestlist but that link no work either.
anyone?:)

Go to the forum page: www.smilepolice.com/forum

There is a bit near the top that says "Club Guestlists"

Click that and enter your name in the appropriate part.

I have a feeling it might be down at the moment but will be fixed asap.

And the level of cheesiness? Well Photon is renowned for his cheesy sets that never fail to get everyone smiling and going nuts so may I suggest hanging around and seeing if you like it?

8051graters.jpg
bring it on hey
edit* forgot him--> =D

uhm...BUMPAROO!!! coz its this weekend

oh and coz im EXCITED!=D

anybody going to billy bunter,the night before?

YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Saturday night is going to be mad as! Photon and Kel play wicked as hardcore! and that side room looks sooooooo differenet!

i mean a band a rave! now there's something you don't see every week!

BRING ON THE HARDCORE!!!!

Also if you cant afford to go out for the night the front room of the cage will be free.. The room is run by the reason team

I'm Big Kev excited about this! Good to see that other people feel the same way. :D
Big up's to Garth and ydeepS for organising such a wonderufl party for such awesome music!
Does anyone have any requests they want to hear on the night?

cHaOs is BonKeRz for HardCorE!!!

requests...? heheheh

was guna post on sp forum but while im here...

Euphoria - Enter The Void & Silver Dawn

Recon - The Sun

ill have my grater,ill try not 2 make 2 much mess!

therz so much more,but meh,aslong as it LOUD and its HARD....Fuk ill be rapt! oh oh DARK LIKE VADER!!!! fukn nutz trak!!! heheh tis playN in da background. =D

woohoo.im so so hyped,im going 2 pop,then my place is going 2 pop & then the neighbours going 2 pop!eek! aslong as my speaker dont pop! ehhehehe

oh hurry up weekend! and my work week is finished already.taps fingers...stomps legs...runs round jumping in anticipation!=D

and yeah,thanx smilepolice ;) i havnt been this reved up for a party in a long time and what'a ya know,THAT WAS A SMILE POLICE EVENT ASWELL!!!
WOOHOO

ohh!!! YAY! hhc in melb haha it seems so wrong yet so right :) this is one that i shall have to attend

This Party looks like its gunna be sick. Ive been lucky enough to get a sneak preview. I have never seen so much decore in my live. Im so excited. Cant wait to be there saturday night.

Yeh yeh yeh the venue is lookin OFFTAP - never seen so many peeps gettin involved in decor etc - massive shoutouts and props to all those who helped get the place lookin so great!

Not long to go now peoples - this will be the party of the year for sure (sorry droping_hardcore82) - all DJs have been gatherin up the best of the old and the finest of the new - the venue looks great - and from the word on the street this looks like it is gonna be HUGE!

Reminder to put your names on the guestlist for cheaper entry via the guestlist section on www.smilepolice.com/forum! The system crashed and burned last week cos of server trouble so it'd prob be best to add your name again just in case!

BRING ON THE 'CORE!

p.s.

Main Room: Old Skool vs Nu Skool
11 – 12.30 Rapid - Old Skool
12.30 – 1.30 Telemikus - Old Skool
1.30 – 3 Xpression vs EXA-Cist - Old vs Nu Skool
3 – 4 Kelsta - Nu Skool
4 – 6 JFX vs Stevie B - Old vs Nu Skool
6 – 7 Photon - Cheese

Back Room: Hum Drum Conundrum
1 – 2 LOOTA - Breaks
2 – 3 Degenerator - DnB/Booty