• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Digital Electronic Music Festival. REVIEWS April 25th

bring on the merriment.

Got my roster from work today, and thankfully i have monday off, so looks like I will be joining all you luffly ppl's for a day of wackiness and fun.

Now I just have to get my ticket, some new clothes, and make sure i dont have to work on Tuesday...:\

Go back a few pages and you'll see I already typed up teh flyer I got from someone at Two Tribes - it's fully enclosed and air conditioned...Look up the venue on the net and it's a HUGE shed for events...You ain't gunna be seeing any nice blue skies and having cocktails by the water unless your on a pass-out I think...

ok...well im goin to have to bail on this...i really dont want to but id like to be able to eat for the next few weeks...

so unless a ticket miraculously falls out of the sky...

sorry folks...

if things change i will let ya know... :(

I'm in the same boat. =\
While I'm prepared to eat babies to see David Carretta, I haven't actually worked very much in the past month and a half (not by choice. Only given 2 shifts) and thus I most likely won't be heading along.
*looks hopefully at the sky*

To all those going, be sure to drink up and enjoy all that funky electro goodness :(

ydeepS said:
Yeh they have heating for if it's cold and air con for if it's hot - there will be both indoor and outdoor stages too - so be prepared for anything.

even if it is cold I doubt they will need heating...It will be full of uber hot ppls anyway ;)

MoeBro said:
While I'm prepared to eat babies to see David Carretta, I haven't actually worked very much in the past month and a half

If you're planning to eat babies then I am planning to watch you eat babies. And after all that I'd shout you a ticket ;)

How about this suitable specimen?

freakybaby9cf.jpg

moe...i cant believe you arent coming *pouts*

i will hump caretta for you. and then you will be jealous.
that is all.

*cheers and skips around*

Moe is coming! Yay ! Moe is coming because i love him!

Well I guess if I needed a reason to go that one would be the clincher.

Looks like I'm coming again folks :p

hehe well i am DEFINANTLY not commin now...lost my wallet and cash and cards and shit and probly wont have them replaced before this...

have fun for me :)

WANTED!

anyone got a spare earlybird ticket???

pm me if yes....

Re: WANTED!

muzby said:
anyone got a spare earlybird ticket???

pm me if yes....

8( 8( 8(

FARK! Does that mean all early bird tickets have sold out?!? I havent gotten mine yet! Make that two!

Shit...........

Earlybirds sold out a while ago... Guys, iamthe1 as if you would get an earlybird a week before the event.. it's not particularly early now is it?